Mark S Probert the proven Liar

Old June 13th 09, 04:23 AM posted to sci.med.dentistry,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant
Jan Drew

Default Mark S Probert the proven Liar

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...4c400a73fdd79b

Wed, Mar 16 2005 4:20 pm

I will, as of this posting, Wednesday, March 16, 2005, at 4:20 PM EST,
unconditionally cease and desist from posting to Ilena, about Ilena or in
response to Ilena.

I hope that you, who have been a supporter of hers, will now move and
directly ask her to do the same thing. Further, if she ceases her actions
towards me, I will render the posts in the Fan Club unreadable. If she
removes any and all webpages regarding me and/or my family, the Fan Club
will cease to exist.

This is the sum total of what I am going to do. Nothing more, nothing less.

==

No conditions!!!

Mark Probert wrote:

Fri, Jun 23 2006

[Subject title. All ADHD meds are not the same..]

That is real. I offered you and Ilena a mutual cease fire, no
conditions, and you and she slapped the same condition on it.

I replied:
Sat, Jun 24 2006

No conditions? Just EXACTLY is this * cease fire* you offered?

Mark wrote:

Mon, Jun 26 2006

Addressing only the substantive issues in posts, including the biases of
the authors of articles that are posted. Period.

My reply:

So...you refuse to post your ceasefire.

Why is that, Mark?

You stated the below in this thread.

*That is real. I offered you and Ilena a mutual cease fire, no
conditions, and you and she slapped the same condition on it.*

Wed, Jun 28 2006

Mark wrote:

Oh, I see...you asked "Just EXACTLY is this * cease fire* you offered?"
when you meant to ask "Just EXACTLY where is this * cease fire* you
offered?"

You should be more clear.

It is in the archives. Look it up.

Easy to see why he refused.. again.

I did look it up.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....msg/5dc4c69029...

Subject: Dear Jan & IIena

Tues, Feb 8 2005

If they can do it, why can't we?

Israel, Palestinians Declare Ceasefire

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....msg/17a05b4c76...

Thurs, Feb 10 2005 7:06 pm

Look at the first message in this thread. It is your choice to emulate
the
Palestinians and Israelis,

What is you choice? Commence declaring Ceasefire.

RIGHT NOW.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....msg/07e38a462c...

Fri, Feb 11 2005

When you stop, I stop, not before.

Ceasfire?
1 Mark Probert Feb 12 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....msg/78eb9b427f...

Sat, Feb 12 2005 3:36 pm

Jan, if you want a ceasfire, act like it. I am tired of being the first to
turn the other cheek and being trashed by your and Ilena. My offer, like
that between Abbas and Sharon, was unconditional. My next offer will be
conditional.

Your choice.

Choose peace.

==

All should be able to see [as shown above]I already did on Feb 10 2005.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....msg/5f0e54e999...,

Feb 13 2005

I wrote:
You didn't make an offer, you posted a question, so all can see you are
lying AGAIN.

To any intelligent being, it was an offer.

That is sufficiently clear. You did not make an offer. You posted a
question.

==

Now..here is Mark Probert telling a whopper lie.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....msg/2b208c112a...

Feb 11 2005, 2:11 pm

YOU are fully responsible
for Ilena contacting my wife who is not a participant in usenet.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....msg/5f0e54e999...

From: "Sandra Probert"
CC:

Subject: Was surprised that you are posting about me on Usenet ...
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 15:29:51 -0500
12 Mar 2005 20:29:51 GMT

From: "ilena rose"

Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 20:55:41 +0000
04 Mar 2005 20:55:41 GMT

C'est la guerre.

www.humanticsfoundation.com/sandraprobert.htm

Dear Rosenthal:

Let us take a moment to review the history of this matter.

YOU initiated this situation when you invaded my privacy by emailing me
after my husband warned you not to do so. Your attitude was that you can do
whatever you want, and you went ahead and emailed me.

When I did not respond as quickly as you liked, you posted the email to a
website which you wisely removed. That is extremely childish and controlling
behavior, and I would not tolerate it in my presence, or from anyone who I
had to deal with. From some of the posts you have made, specifically those
where you complain when someone insists on a direct answer, it is clear that
you would not tolerate it either.

Thus, it is obvious that YOU, and not me, initiated this situation.

Since those emails, you have continued to accuse my husband of all sorts of
horrible things without the slightest proof on your part. For your
information, you are absolutely incorrect about his career. We met in
college, after he left military service, and I have known him since then.

After college he worked for one of the US Government's agencies where he
spent long periods overseas. During many of these periods, he was not able
to contact me, nor I him. Our marriage, which has lasted just over 31 years
as of this month, is strong, and testifies to the devotion we have toward
each other.

In the mid-late 1980's we came to realize that there had to be two full time
parents for our two special needs children. Accordingly, Mark left field
work, something that he loved, and settled into an office type position with
that agency. When an early retirement package was offered, with enhancements
for those who had line of duty injuries, like Mark, he took the package and
retired.

Fortuitously, Mark then met an old college friend and they formed a company
which provides security and investigation services. They have been at it
since then. Mark, with his training and experience, is an incredibly
effective investigator and security consultant.

Mark's devotion to our family is equaled only by his strong beliefs in
protecting our country and individual rights. I have asked him numerous
times to complain to GoDaddy, the company that hosts your website,
RoadRunner and Hotmail. He refuses to do so, since he is not a hypocrite.

Because of the nature of Mark's former employment, we are circumspect in
divulging any personal information that can put our family at risk. For us,
the risk is real, as in Mark's work for the US Government, there were "bad
people" who use violence to settle matters. Mark made some enemies while
working for the government, in countries where they seek revenge for life.

Since you had posted my place of employment, I have been followed from
school. Fortunately, Mark trained me on how to shake a tail, amongst other
protective measures he has taken.

Additionally, there have been calls to my school from people who refuse to
give their names. This has never had this happen before, and YOU have put my
family at risk.

If you are the kind compassionate person that you claim to be, you will
immediately remove that webpage, and any webpage referring my husband, to
prevent further damage. You have stated that the purpose of the webpages is
to have a conveniently means of replying to your critics.

If you remove these webpages, I assure you the following will immediately
happen:

1. The "Fan Club" will disappear, and never return.

2. Mark will respond to your posts on usenet only in a substantive manner,
and will no longer address your actions, words and deeds.

You will no longer have a need to have a convenient way of replying to him.

By your action, the war will be over. The future is yours to choose.

Sandra Probert

Dear Mrs. Drew:

I am using email to you since I do not wish to participate in Usenet. I
trust that you *wil* respect this. I *wil* not email you again, except to
forward to you other emails that Rosenthal has sent to me. She had the
unmitigated gall to actually post this email to a webpage, which she
acknowledges, and has since removed. She had the nerve to post my place of
employment in the newsgroups and on that webpage.

Frankly, I am tired of your constant blaming Mark for everything that
Rosenthal has done to him. This email was sent to ME, not him, by her. He
had warned her several times not to do so, but, she went ahead and emailed
me. I have spoken with some of Mark's friends in government law enforcement,
and they tell me that this can be construed as stalking behavior, since I
have never had contact with her.

Let me be blunt: I have been fully aware of Mark's activities from day one
as we share *verything* in our relationship. He has NEVER posted as Will
Ketcher, and we have not had an AOL account for a long time. However,
Rosenthal persists in accusing him.

Let me clear up this issue Mark's attempt to infiltrate her email list. He
has never denied doing so, and has clearly stated his reasons, which
Rosenthal rejects. When he mentioned that our younger son was about to have
surgery he began receiving some very nasty email which sounded quite a bit
like Rosenthal. I read them, and know that they were hate filled and
mirrored her usual verbiage. Some of them actually wished ill to our son.
Remember, I am an English teacher and I spend hours a day reading students'
work. I also felt that they could have originated with people who were
affiliated with her.

Mark was deeply offended by some of the statements in these emails, and he
attempted to locate the senders, but was unsuccessful. He then decided to
try to read her group to see if he could identify the offending individuals.
As you know, she found out what he did, and posted a message to that effect.
Mark *immeidatrely* acknowledged what he did, and expressed his reasons,
which she denied and said that we never received such email, even though she
had absolutely no way of reading his email inbox.

You have been *concistently*wrong about Mark, and even more consistently
wrong about Mark. I have read many instances where it was clear that you did
not *understand* what he was saying. Now that you do not read his full
messages (many times you respond to something that has been severely edited)
or his replies, you are making assumptions based on less than all the facts.
If you were my student, you would get an F.

When I first received this email I was very upset by her actions, and I
wanted to file complaints with Hotmail, RoadRunner and GoDaddy, her website
host. Mark talked me out of it, as he does not think that such actions *wil
lhelp* her. In fact, he is convinced that she *wil* become even more abusive
and obsessed with "enemies." You know that I have every right to make such
complaints.

Several of my students have used her website about Mark in their *wrtiings*
in my senior honors writing seminar. Another group has used Rosenthal in a
debate in my senior debating class. They used her to demonstrate that the
First Amendment, which is posted in Mark's study, protects even the most
vile people. I gave them an A.

I trust that this helps you get a better perspective on Mark, and on
Rosenthal.

As I said above, I will not email you again, but I will forward all of her
current messages to me.

If you wish to respond to me, please do so at . I
am using my professional email address simply because that is the address
Rosenthal used.

Sandra Probert

Mark Probert JOHN Kids Health 3 March 3rd 09 11:46 PM
Mark S Probert, Merrick. NY.-proven liar harasser, filthy mouthed, disbarred attorney Jan Drew Kids Health 0 January 16th 09 06:35 AM
Mark S Probert double *proven* liar does NOT read Totah Jan Drew Kids Health 0 July 14th 08 06:12 AM
Mark Thorson the REPEATED LIAR CANNOT SHUT up! Ilena Rose Kids Health 0 April 14th 08 02:38 AM
Mark Thorson the REPEATED Liar cannot shut up Jan Drew Kids Health 8 April 5th 08 01:41 AM