A Parenting & kids forum. ParentingBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » ParentingBanter.com forum » misc.kids » General
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

SMALLPOX VACCINATION

Old December 2nd 10, 01:01 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole
external usenet poster

Default SMALLPOX VACCINATION

"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
On 12/1/10 10:49 AM, john wrote:
http://whale.to/vaccines/smallpox.html

The cool thing is that smallpox vaccination is no longer needed thanks to fact that vaccination wiped the
disease from the face of the planet!

Way to go vaccines!

If you care to do a little unbiased research Dr Jeff you will find that smallpox wasn't eliminated by vaccines
so much as it was on the decline when the vaccines were introduced.
Further, it seems that the vaccines were the cause for many outbreaks and flare ups of the disease.
There has been a little inventive white washing it seems by the pharma cartel in order to promote their
vaccines as safe and efficacious.

You need to do a little unbiased research though - because the official story as is a lot of history, created
for public consumption, a cover story.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com
Bob Officer finally admits it -"I am a tool"
http://groups.google.com.au/group/mi...ss+epidemic%22

Old December 2nd 10, 01:15 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff
external usenet poster

On 12/2/10 7:01 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...

The cool thing is that smallpox vaccination is no longer needed thanks to fact that vaccination wiped the

Way to go vaccines!

If you care to do a little unbiased research Dr Jeff you will find that smallpox wasn't eliminated by vaccines

Death rates were on the decline, not disease rates. And people were
still dying.

Further, it seems that the vaccines were the cause for many outbreaks and flare ups of the disease.

Keyword: "seems."

There has been a little inventive white washing it seems by the pharma cartel in order to promote their

OK, how many people got small pox last year? Throughout the world? Zero.

You need to do a little unbiased research though - because the official story as is a lot of history, created

Go tell that to the people in the hospitals in NYC, Boston, Philly and
other big cities who are in iron lungs because of polio. You can't? Oh,
gee, that disease was eliminated in the US by vaccines, too.

I have done my research. I have seen my share of infectious disease. I
am glad that people are vaccinated against these dreadful diseases so
that they don't get them anymore, or, in the case of smallpox, don't
need to be vaccinated anymore.

Have a good and vaccine-preventable disease free day!

Jeff

Old December 2nd 10, 04:00 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole
external usenet poster

wrote in message ...

Way to go vaccines!

If you care to do a little unbiased research Dr Jeff you will find that smallpox wasn't eliminated by
vaccines

Death rates were on the decline, not disease rates. And people were still dying.

Doesn't make sense.

If you actually read some of the articles it says epidemics were caused by the smallpox vaccination.

The disease was on the decline before vaccination apparently.
Vaccination caused more cases of the disease than occurred naturally in many instances.

You need to do a little unbiased research though - because the official story as is a lot of history,
created

Go tell that to the people in the hospitals in NYC, Boston, Philly and other big cities who are in iron
lungs because of polio. You can't? Oh, gee, that disease was eliminated in the US by vaccines, too.

We're talking about smallpox.
Try and stick to the subject.

I have done my research. I have seen my share of infectious disease. I am glad that people are vaccinated
against these dreadful diseases so that they don't get them anymore, or, in the case of smallpox, don't need
to be vaccinated anymore.

The orthopaths and homeopaths could treat these diseases so that people didn't end up with permanent
disabilities.

--
carole
www.conspiracee.com
"Its pretty hard to keep in touch with reality when you see so little of it."

Old December 3rd 10, 12:59 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff
external usenet poster

On 12/2/10 10:00 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...
wrote in message ...

Way to go vaccines!

If you care to do a little unbiased research Dr Jeff you will find that smallpox wasn't eliminated by
vaccines

Death rates were on the decline, not disease rates. And people were still dying.

Doesn't make sense.

If you actually read some of the articles it says epidemics were caused by the smallpox vaccination.

I know what it says. They could say the sky is green, but that doesn't
make it so.

Apparently?

Vaccination caused more cases of the disease than occurred naturally in many instances.

No, it didn't.

You need to do a little unbiased research though - because the official story as is a lot of history,
created

Go tell that to the people in the hospitals in NYC, Boston, Philly and other big cities who are in iron
lungs because of polio. You can't? Oh, gee, that disease was eliminated in the US by vaccines, too.

I was making another comparison that shows vaccines are effective.

I have done my research. I have seen my share of infectious disease. I am glad that people are vaccinated
against these dreadful diseases so that they don't get them anymore, or, in the case of smallpox, don't need

The orthopaths and homeopaths could treat these diseases so that people didn't end up with permanent
disabilities.

Do, they can't. Treatment with distilled water doesn't work.

Jeff

Old December 3rd 10, 03:14 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole
external usenet poster

wrote in message ...
wrote in message ...

The cool thing is that smallpox vaccination is no longer needed thanks to fact that vaccination wiped
the

Way to go vaccines!

vaccines

Doesn't make sense.

I know what it says. They could say the sky is green, but that doesn't make it so.

But they're injecting live virus into people. Why wouldn't it cause the disease its supposed to cure?

Apparently?

Well yes if you read the historical research.

No, it didn't.

You seem pretty sure of it.

created

You can prove it just as easy using smallpox as an example.

against these dreadful diseases so that they don't get them anymore, or, in the case of smallpox, don't
need

disabilities.

As you have had it pointed out many times, homeopathy is more than distilled water.

--
carole
www.conspiracee.com

Old December 3rd 10, 03:40 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff
external usenet poster

On 12/2/10 9:14 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...
wrote in message ...
wrote in message ...

The cool thing is that smallpox vaccination is no longer needed thanks to fact that vaccination wiped
the

Way to go vaccines!

vaccines

Doesn't make sense.

I know what it says. They could say the sky is green, but that doesn't make it so.

But they're injecting live virus into people. Why wouldn't it cause the disease its supposed to cure?

Because it is not the smallpox virus. It was cowpox, a different virus.

Apparently?

No, you say "apparently." That means that's the way it looked, not the
way it was.

No, it didn't.

Yes, I am.

created

No, I can't. At least not scientifically. In science, data are always
open to new conclusions.

against these dreadful diseases so that they don't get them anymore, or, in the case of smallpox, don't
need

disabilities.

As you have had it pointed out many times, homeopathy is more than distilled water.

No, it isn't. It has no basis in science, no good evidence to support it
and no mechanism that can explain it.

Jeff

Old December 3rd 10, 03:43 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole
external usenet poster

Apparently?

No, you say "apparently." That means that's the way it looked, not the way it was.

Well yes, that is the way it looks and that is the story the the anti-vaxers are telling.
And when I say story, this is not to mean it is fiction, but that is it the version they are selling.
Whereas the vaxer story is that they stopped it.
Story means version of accounts.

No, it didn't.

Yes, I am.

From what I read, I wouldn't be so certain - the jury is still out on that one.
But not only was vaccination responsible for certain outbreaks,
http://whale.to/a/smallpox77.htm#Epi...vaccinati on:
but in whole populations of vaccinated people smallpox would occur and kill more people than in populations
that weren't vaccinated. http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.c...l-pox-big-lie/

created

No, I can't. At least not scientifically. In science, data are always open to new conclusions.

That is a telling comment surely.

I have done my research. I have seen my share of infectious disease. I am glad that people are
vaccinated
need

disabilities.

No, it isn't. It has no basis in science, no good evidence to support it and no mechanism that can explain
it.

But its long history of cures speaks for itself.

--
carole
www.conspiracee.com

Old December 3rd 10, 04:21 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
john[_5_]
external usenet poster

"carole" wrote in message
ond.com...

'Dr' Jeff is a liar, also known as a Social Dominator
http://whale.to/b/authoritarian_personality_traits.html

but he represents (Psychopathic) Authority, and can say any old lie as the
Followers will believe anything Authority says, however absurd

Old December 4th 10, 02:15 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff
external usenet poster

On 12/3/10 9:43 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...

Apparently?

No, you say "apparently." That means that's the way it looked, not the way it was.

Well yes, that is the way it looks and that is the story the the anti-vaxers are telling.
And when I say story, this is not to mean it is fiction, but that is it the version they are selling.

No, it didn't.

Yes, I am.

The whale to site is a horrible site when it comes to accurate info.

but in whole populations of vaccinated people smallpox would occur and kill more people than in populations
that weren't vaccinated. http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.c...l-pox-big-lie/

created

No, I can't. At least not scientifically. In science, data are always open to new conclusions.

That is a telling comment surely.

I have done my research. I have seen my share of infectious disease. I am glad that people are
vaccinated
need

disabilities.

No, it isn't. It has no basis in science, no good evidence to support it and no mechanism that can explain
it.

But its long history of cures speaks for itself.

Yeap - no history at all of properly documented cures.

jeff

Old December 5th 10, 02:16 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole
external usenet poster

On 12/3/10 9:43 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...

There has been a little inventive white washing it seems by the pharma cartel in order to promote
their

Apparently?

No, it didn't.

Yes, I am.

The whale to site is a horrible site when it comes to accurate info.

Its not inaccurate so much as alternative.
And not so much alternative as containing truth, some truth.
What you're not figuring into the equation is the fact that a lost of what passes for truth that is bandied
about, comes from big corporations or vested interests.
When the whole of a subject is looked into, in an unbiased way, you can often find that what passes for truth
is in fact nothing more than propaganda.
You need to keep an open mind, and do unbiased research.

--
carole
www.conspiracee.com