Men who marry Single Mothers are Chumps !

Old August 16th 04, 12:15 AM
Scoobie

Default Men who marry Single Mothers are Chumps !

On 15 Aug 2004 11:40:26 -0000, Manfred Acker
wrote:

"Autobodygal" wrote in message
. rr.com...
I think that a lot of people would agree with me when I say that you

are a
simple minded idiot! Single mothers are not losers.

Yes they are. They're too stupid to keep from being stuck raising a kid
by themselves.

There are a lot of
different reasons why a woman may be a single mother. The losers are

the men
that can not be man enough to support the children that they have

created.

At least they're smart enough to not be stuck with the brat. That doesn't
change the fact that they should have their nuts cut off and fed to them.

Single mothers should be applauded.

Single mothers should be laughed at and then forcibly sterilized before
they bring more little welfare piglets into the world.

Better yet make their lives a living hell. It's your money their
blowing they owe you big.

Old August 16th 04, 04:01 AM
Byron Canfield

wrote:

[...]

Doing the sockpuppet thing now, to make it look like you have more support,
eh?

Grow up.

--
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world:
those who understand binary numbers and those who don't."

Old August 19th 04, 03:52 AM
Zoey

"Manfred Acker" wrote in message
"Autobodygal" wrote in message
r.com...
I think that a lot of people would agree with me when I say that you

are a
simple minded idiot! Single mothers are not losers.

Yes they are. They're too stupid to keep from being stuck raising a kid
by themselves.

Raising a child is a privelige. Sorry that whoever raised you was a
moron though. Maybe if you're mother wasn't so busy dealing with her
asshole husband she could have paid more attention to you and you wouldn't
have grown up to be an imbecile who has nothing better to do than sit in
front of his computer, go to a usenet group called single parents and slam
single mother. Oh, and since you have no brain I have to inform you of the
fact that there is such a thing as single fathers too.

There are a lot of
different reasons why a woman may be a single mother. The losers are

the men
that can not be man enough to support the children that they have

created.

At least they're smart enough to not be stuck with the brat. That doesn't
change the fact that they should have their nuts cut off and fed to them.

Yep - the fact does remain that they should have their ball cut off and
rammed down their throats.

Single mothers should be applauded.

Single mothers should be laughed at and then forcibly sterilized before
they bring more little welfare piglets into the world.

Naaa, castration is much cheaper than a hysterectomy so the deadbeat
fathers should be the ones who get the special little operation.

Old August 19th 04, 02:21 PM
howldog

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 22:52:36 -0400, "Zoey" wrote:

"Manfred Acker" wrote in message
. ..
"Autobodygal" wrote in message
r.com...
I think that a lot of people would agree with me when I say that you

are a
simple minded idiot! Single mothers are not losers.

Yes they are. They're too stupid to keep from being stuck raising a kid
by themselves.

Raising a child is a privelige. Sorry that whoever raised you was a
moron though. Maybe if you're mother wasn't so busy dealing with her
asshole husband she could have paid more attention to you and you wouldn't
have grown up to be an imbecile who has nothing better to do than sit in
front of his computer, go to a usenet group called single parents and slam
single mother. Oh, and since you have no brain I have to inform you of the
fact that there is such a thing as single fathers too.

wow. bitter shrew post of the week.

Old August 19th 04, 06:58 PM
denanson

"Zoey" wrote in message ...

........ and you wouldn't
have grown up to be an imbecile who has nothing better to do than sit in
front of his computer, go to a usenet group called single parents and slam
single mother.

So what made you grow up to be an imbecile that could not recognise a cross
post from a men's group?

Dennis

Old August 20th 04, 02:20 AM
Zoey

"howldog" wrote in message
[...]

Thank you - I'm rather proud of that one.

Seems there's not much support on this newsgroup - just attacks. Silly me
to think that maybe there was a haven for single parents to share stories
and support each.

Old August 20th 04, 02:25 AM
Zoey

"denanson" Dennis@Large .ie wrote in message

"Zoey" wrote in message ...

........ and you wouldn't
have grown up to be an imbecile who has nothing better to do than sit in
front of his computer, go to a usenet group called single parents and

slam
single mother.

So what made you grow up to be an imbecile that could not recognise a

cross
post from a men's group?

I recognize the cross-post and I recognize the fact that he also knew he
was cross-posting and perchance started the cross-posting in the first
place.

What made you grow up to be an imbecile who attacks someone who wants to
join a support newsgroup and not be met with criticism and nastiness from
men's groups?

Old August 20th 04, 07:39 AM
Betsy

"Zoey" wrote in message
. ..

"howldog" wrote in message
[...]

Well, this is a cross-post. You aren't getting replies only from the single
parenting news-group. Good idea to check the To: column before judging an
entire newsgroup for the replies to your message.

Old August 20th 04, 07:41 AM
Betsy

news

"Zoey" wrote in message ...

........ and you wouldn't
have grown up to be an imbecile who has nothing better to do than sit

in
front of his computer, go to a usenet group called single parents and

slam
single mother.

So what made you grow up to be an imbecile that could not recognise a

cross
post from a men's group?

I recognize the cross-post and I recognize the fact that he also knew

he
was cross-posting and perchance started the cross-posting in the first
place.

What made you grow up to be an imbecile who attacks someone who wants

join a support newsgroup and not be met with criticism and nastiness from
men's groups?

What makes you not realize you can delete a newsgroup before sending a post
and only post to the newsgroup to which you subscribed? Not everyone is
attacking you, they are responding to your attack on men. There are several
men in this single parents newsgroup that are raising their children. Your
comments about men are generalized, you should try to adjust that type of
posting if you hope to get support.

Old August 20th 04, 01:01 PM
lm

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 06:39:26 GMT, "Betsy" wrote:

"Zoey" wrote in message

"howldog" wrote in message
[...]

If you feel the need to reply to a cross-post, reply to this group
only rather than to all the groups. Cuts down on trolling.

lm

Where's Bri ? Nick Single Parents 3 April 24th 04 12:27 PM
Feb. FAQ turtledove Single Parents 0 February 2nd 04 12:53 PM
FAQ turtledove Single Parents 0 January 2nd 04 03:04 PM
December's FAQ turtledove Single Parents 1 December 7th 03 07:37 PM
November's FAQ! turtledove Single Parents 0 November 1st 03 04:13 PM