I'm getting married...

Old September 2nd 04, 05:39 PM
Paul Griffiths

Default I'm getting married...

....before I get to 50. Applications are being accepted now so don't say you
haven't been warned .

--
Paul Griffiths

Old September 2nd 04, 09:52 PM
Betsy

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
...before I get to 50. Applications are being accepted now so don't say

you
haven't been warned .

Damn! I've already accepted another offer too!

Betsy

--
Paul Griffiths

Old September 2nd 04, 10:13 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Betsy" wrote in message
"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message

...before I get to 50. Applications are being accepted now so don't say
you haven't been warned .

Damn! I've already accepted another offer too!

But that's great news already. Hope all goes well.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old September 3rd 04, 02:13 AM
CME

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
...before I get to 50. Applications are being accepted now so don't say

you
haven't been warned .

--
Paul Griffiths

I have a pact with one of my closest friends. If we're both single at 30
we're getting hitched. I'm not sure if we'll actually go through with it,
but it's a comforting feeling.

Christine

Old September 3rd 04, 02:20 AM
Betsy

"Betsy" wrote in message
"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message

...before I get to 50. Applications are being accepted now so don't

say
you haven't been warned .

Damn! I've already accepted another offer too!

But that's great news already. Hope all goes well.

Let's hope so. He's coming to the US from the UK so...tons of paperwork
first. Will let you know when the "big day" is going to be; as soon as I
find out.

Betsy
--
Paul Griffiths

Old September 3rd 04, 02:21 AM
Betsy

"CME" wrote in message
newszPZc.87382$X12.38282@edtnps84...

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
...before I get to 50. Applications are being accepted now so don't say

you
haven't been warned .

--
Paul Griffiths

I have a pact with one of my closest friends. If we're both single at 30
we're getting hitched. I'm not sure if we'll actually go through with it,
but it's a comforting feeling.

Christine

Well that 30 year milestone has come and gone for me. I hit 33 in 3 weeks.

Betsy

Old September 3rd 04, 02:21 AM
lm

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 01:13:56 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
...before I get to 50. Applications are being accepted now so don't say

you
haven't been warned .

--
Paul Griffiths

I have a pact with one of my closest friends. If we're both single at 30
we're getting hitched. I'm not sure if we'll actually go through with it,
but it's a comforting feeling.

OMG are you not 30 yet?

lm

Old September 3rd 04, 02:36 AM
Betsy

wrote:

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
...before I get to 50. Applications are being accepted now so don't

say
you
haven't been warned .

--
Paul Griffiths

I have a pact with one of my closest friends. If we're both single at 30
we're getting hitched. I'm not sure if we'll actually go through with

it,
but it's a comforting feeling.

OMG are you not 30 yet?

lm

That was my thoughts...but I didn't want to post that. THanks for doing it
for me

Betsy

Old September 3rd 04, 05:06 AM
CME

wrote:

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
...before I get to 50. Applications are being accepted now so don't

say
you
haven't been warned .

--
Paul Griffiths

I have a pact with one of my closest friends. If we're both single at 30
we're getting hitched. I'm not sure if we'll actually go through with

it,
but it's a comforting feeling.

OMG are you not 30 yet?

lm

LOL no, I turned 28 in May.

Christine

Old September 3rd 04, 07:37 AM
Paul Griffiths

"Betsy" wrote in message
"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message

...before I get to 50. Applications are being accepted now so don't
say you haven't been warned .

Damn! I've already accepted another offer too!

But that's great news already. Hope all goes well.

Let's hope so. He's coming to the US from the UK so...tons of paperwork
first.

Interesting. An online romance then? Where in the UK?

Will let you know when the "big day" is going to be; as soon as I find

out.

Excellent. I'll try to be there. I look almost presentable in a suit.
:-))

--
Paul Griffiths