Hey everyone how's it going now?

Old October 4th 04, 06:36 PM
Vero

Default Hey everyone how's it going now?

I hope your all not doing too bad. I just got my spirits lifted yesterday.
My son came back home. He's 2 and he was staying with his dad for the past
three weeks. Man, I forget how amazing he is. He's talking full sentences
very clearly now. Just wow ya know. I was amazed for the first half hour
he was here. Oh yea, for those of you who don't know me or don't quite
remember, My name is Veronica aka Frankie Jean. I'm 16 and I had my son
when I was 14. He's 29 months old now. Me and his father are not together
at the moment, but he still is and always has been there for both me and
our son from the get go. We dated for 5 and a half years off and on.(only
a month and a 1/2 seperated time total) Well, I just wanted to share that.
I hope everyone has a nice day. Try not to stress your problems too much,
it's not the end of the world yet. put a smile on as ronald mcdonald says.
Thanks!

Old October 4th 04, 11:26 PM
Karen O'Mara

"Vero" wrote in message alkaboutparenting.com...
[...]

Did you start dating the father when you were 10 years old?... Wow,
you sound a lot older than 16..

Karen