Disc Golf Twins turn Seven

Old March 18th 05, 04:52 PM
Frisbee®

Default Disc Golf Twins turn Seven

Posting a day early, since for just the second time this year, I won't be
going in to work on a Saturday. The other one time this year was for my
wife's birthday Feb. 26th.

Dustin and Dylan are doing great, mainstreamed in first grade this year and
holding their own. Teachers say they both are great at math, but both have
a lot of trouble with handwriting. Both are typical for boys diagnosed as
High-Functioning Autistics.

Dustin has been counting down the days for two weeks now. We brought six
and a half dozen cupcakes from our local Publix (that big brother works at)
to their school this morning.

Looking forward to a fun-filled Birthday Times Two tomorrow.

I don't have any recent pictures of the boys anywhere on the net, but their
birth pictures (and one that includes the wife and I) from about eight years
ago on the "club news" section of this not-updated-in-forever web site:

http://www.med.ufl.edu/anatomy/todd/discgolf.html

I'm the one with the beard, with wife, Mitzy, and step-son Zach (now 19). I
was a lot better looking back then, no beard now, and less hair, more pounds
(sigh).

--
Fris "Youth is wasted on the young" bee®, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

Disc Golf Twins turn Seven Frisbee® Twins & Triplets 3 March 21st 05 08:06 PM
B/G twins here Janine Twins & Triplets 1 May 19th 04 03:43 PM
The Disc Golf Twins turn 6 Frisbee® MCNGP Twins & Triplets 6 March 19th 04 08:16 PM
Friend pregnant with twins in hospital :( Jill Pregnancy 6 February 2nd 04 09:15 PM
Birth and Golf (Pregnant women, do you or your husband golf?) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 October 17th 03 01:30 AM