I finally bought some baby stuff!!!

Old March 25th 04, 09:34 PM
Cam & Shane

Default I finally bought some baby stuff!!!

Well I finally did it. I went to a baby shop with a couple of friends as
moral support. We tried stuff out and had a lot of fun which really
suprised me. My friend (male) had a great time testing out all the features
on the pushchairs - the lady who worked there said he should apply for a job
as he was doing such a good job at demonstrating for me :-))))

I went back yesterday and bought a pram, breast pump (thanks to all those
people who have recommended the Isis) and a stretch-n-grow. And I've
ordered the cot!!!

Shane and I put the pram together last night and test drove it around the
house. Lots of fun.

Now all we need is baby :-)))))

Cam

---

Old March 26th 04, 12:57 AM
Sophie

"Cam & Shane" wrote in message
news
Well I finally did it. I went to a baby shop with a couple of friends as
moral support. We tried stuff out and had a lot of fun which really
suprised me. My friend (male) had a great time testing out all the

features
on the pushchairs - the lady who worked there said he should apply for a

job
as he was doing such a good job at demonstrating for me :-))))

I went back yesterday and bought a pram, breast pump (thanks to all those
people who have recommended the Isis) and a stretch-n-grow. And I've
ordered the cot!!!

Shane and I put the pram together last night and test drove it around the
house. Lots of fun.

Now all we need is baby :-)))))

Cam

Lol. Sounds like you had a lot of fun