Amazing!

Old August 21st 03, 02:01 AM

Default Amazing!

I'd just like to make a post to say how amazing new life is, and how much a
miracle it is! I thank the creator every day that I'm allowed the
opportunity to be a parent to two precious lives. It is such a gift!!

--
Jonathan

Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow.

H.S.

Old August 21st 03, 02:16 AM
GandSBrock

Ditto over here. :-) It is a privilege and a gift for sure.

*sigh*

Stephanie
Jake and Ryan 9/3/99
Old August 21st 03, 11:28 PM
Missy in Indiana

Congrats...and I understand! After 28 months I still wake up every morning
feeling like it's Christmas day as a child. Life is good.

Hugs,
Missy
Missy in Indiana http://hometown.aol.com/mhrust/overviewforng.html
Morgan Olivia & Julia Lucille 4/28/01 (YAY!)

Old October 1st 03, 05:24 PM
cbalt12c609

I agree with you. One baby is precious is enough but watching two (or
more) babies sleeping in their crib all bundled up is the most beautiful
sight. I thank God every day for my twins. I would love to have twins
again some day

"Jack_H." wrote in message

"W" wrote in message
.. .
: I'd just like to make a post to say how amazing new life is, and how

much
: miracle it is! I thank the creator every day that I'm allowed the
: opportunity to be a parent to two precious lives. It is such a gift!!
:
: --
: Jonathan

I agree.
Every day I stare at my little one year olds in amazement and wonder!

take care of them little ones!

Jack