Toddler beds

Old September 12th 03, 07:07 PM
Heather Bogan

Default Toddler beds

We moved the boys to toddler beds and things are going great. They always
start out in their own beds but they always end up sleeping in the same bed.
It is so cute.

I posted new pictures to the website and the photo gallery. I hope that you
like them. Please sign our guest book.

Heather
Mom to Keaton and Keagan
www.babiesonline.com/babies/d/donahoo
and Chase
www.babiesonline.com/babies/c/chasemark

Old September 12th 03, 09:33 PM
Andrea

You have 3 very cute little boys. I'm glad the transition to the BBBs (big
boy beds) went smoothly.

Andrea
twin girls-Madison & Jordan
3 yrs. old

Old September 13th 03, 10:41 PM
GandSBrock

Loved the pictures!! You look like a very happy family. I don't know how you
have the energy, but you look young... Ahhh, parenting 3 kids under the age of
3 is definitely for the young!

Stephanie
Jake and Ryan 9/3/99

Old September 15th 03, 03:43 AM
telmgren

"Heather Bogan" wrote in message
We moved the boys to toddler beds and things are going great. They always
start out in their own beds but they always end up sleeping in the same

bed.
It is so cute.

I posted new pictures to the website and the photo gallery. I hope that

you
like them. Please sign our guest book.

Awww they're so cute!! I'm glad to hear they're adjusting to their new
beds. It must be the week for it. I just switched my girls to their
toddler beds today, so your post was encouraging. They're doing pretty
well. They were excited at first, then Lauren who is the more serious of
the two, was a little concerned when she figured out that her crib was going
out of the room. This afternoon during naptime, they played the whole time,
enjoying their freedom, although Madison has been crawling out of her crib
for awhile now. Tonight went well though. I'm keeping my fingers crossed
that no one will fall out of the bed, since they sleep all over the place.

Tori
Mommy to
Lauren & Madison
4/4/01

Old September 22nd 03, 03:02 AM
C Straka

Too cute!

Claudia (Alison 8/95; Cameron and Timothy 4/99)