yes, Joe has it all in a book

Old August 1st 03, 06:07 PM
Shockwave Rider Clause

Default yes, Joe has it all in a book

Spanky The Thunder Chicken wrote in
:

It seems that on 30 Jul 2003, the number one hit in Croatia was
"news:Xns93C8EDE46F796spamspamspamspamspam@bedoper .com" (by Slurms
McKenzie). It was a catchy little ditty that went like this:

"news:Xns93C8A95C18C70spamspamspamspamspam@bedoper .com" (by

"news:Xns93C887BF9BC58spamspamspamspamspam@bedoper .com" (by

was "news:Xns93C87B16CC636spamspamspamspamspam@bedoper .com"
(by Slurms McKenzie). It was a catchy little ditty that went
like this:

Spanky The Thunder Chicken wrote in
:

It seems that on 29 Jul 2003, the number one hit in Croatia
was "news Comrade). It was a catchy little ditty that went like this:

non-profit to me, the cost of the book covers on-demand
publishing costs only, this is not a commercial post,
there is NO PROFIT to me

If you like what I have to say, then you know I say it,
for no profit, but the institution of communal thought,
you can get books to give people who cannot get on
internet, OFCOURSE MY WEBSITE REFLECTS my my current views
http://www.mysolution.ws

the cost is $13.90 here is the place to purchase
http://www.trafford.com/4dcgi/robots/02-0856.html

I am currently with an on-demand publisher, that has been
EXCELLENT, in every regard.

If you can get my book to people for cheaper, I will
consider a publishing arrangement. I am not in physical
bookstores, yet, I am in online bookstores, though.

on amazon.com (note price increase to $13.90)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg.../1553951425/qi
d= 10 59 53
4037/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-3792239-2018437?v=glance&s=books

Actually it's cheaper. It's $10.62.

the best place to get it is through trafford.com, though
http://www.trafford.com/4dcgi/robots/02-0856.html

I would have to say that if your writing style is anything
like the "About The Author" and "Book Description" blurbs
you wrote, then you need a better editor. Run on sentences
and multi-page paragraphs don't generally go over well.

Check your premise.

"Check, check. Check One, Check Two...

Mary had a little ****ing lamb, but then Mary was sent to
jail for zoophilia and the lamb was placed in a foster
facility, where it was later sold to a company whose fondest
wish (other than to make lots of money) was to turn the lamb
which was formerly belonging to Mary, but had been taken away
from her due to her various perversions, into a gyro or two
(or as many as they could stretch the meat from the lamb
into), which would then be sold at the mediterranean
restaurant on 2nd and main, located directly across from the
old Sears building. However, when the lamb was cut open, it
was discovered that there was no usable meat due to an an
extensive ocological incursion. So what was to be done with
the carcass? Well, that was a matter of much debate, as the
board of the company who bought Mary's former lamb were
trying to decide if they could be held liable for any damages
caused by the serving of tainted meat. This matter was the
subject of no less than 10 board meetings (meatings?), which
were all accompanied by much disagreement and shouting
amongst the board members, some of whom were in favor of
serving the tainted meat, while others were vehemently
opposed. Unfortunately, during all this debate, the lamb's
corpse was left out, and so the meat, useful or not due to
the cancerous growth, spoiled and began to decompose. This
may have made the immediate debate pointless, but the board
(in a rare moment of understanding), decided that they needed
to get this decision out of the way, since it was likely to
come up again at some point in the future. And so the debate
raged on, never ending, and as potent as ever, until one day
the entire board was sitting around (arguing yet again, of
course) and the building caught fire. The fire, it seems,
was caused by an errant spark which came from a pyre the
workers had built to dispose of the lamb's carcass, which as
I previously stated was left out to rot and stink for days
while the board was arguing over what to do with the meat."

Okay, what's next?

Doubleday is prepared to advance you $250,000.

Bah! What kind of agent are you? I want Random House. GET ME
RANDOM HOUSE!

That would be entirely too logical. I can offer you Paladin
Press, with their alleged CIA backing.

I'll see your Paladin Press, with their alleged CIA backing, and
raise you a McGraw-Hill, what is publicly traded, and might well
be responsible for some formative decisions made in many
children's lives, therefor resulting in some form of control over
their lives as adults.

Oh, that is ****ing perverse.

Almost as perverse as the Frog and Toad parody book I'm working
on.

I *LOVED* Frog and Toad! From my formative years, I've always taken
the lesson of the "To Do Today" list story with me...

Never make a To Do Today list!

Are you parodying that story?

Toad leads an unsuspecting from into the woods and kills him to cover up
their homosexual liasons.

So, yes.

--
Can I borrow a feeling?
http://www.mp3.com/gortician

Bass for your anus:
http://www.mp3.com/manticore
http://www.mp3.com/meterversusyard
http://www.mp3.com/highc
http://www.mp3.com/measurerecs.

"[The artwork of Andrew Penland] is REAL...what I mean by "real" is that
it made NEW THOUGHTS occur in my head, which would have never otherwise
occurred." --Full Force Frank

Book recommendations required! Chookie General 2 August 27th 03 07:09 PM
discipline Naomi Pardue General 40 August 2nd 03 10:17 AM
new "Notes" (Children's book reviews) Wendy E. Betts General 1 July 23rd 03 04:27 AM
reading to a book vandal blacksalt General 22 July 10th 03 07:13 PM