Police: Man faked death to avoid child support

Old January 24th 06, 02:20 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.child-support

Default Police: Man faked death to avoid child support

Chris wrote:

Translation: A MAN who has sex outside of marriage should be punished, but a
woman.......?

Are you an idiot? Have you ever been a single mother? I'm not talking
about the ones whom you seem to think loaf around while getting welfare
checks...I'm talking about the ones who work, who take care of their
kids and never have a minute of time to call their own. If that isn't
punishment, I don't know what is.

Yup, to protect a woman's right to be lazy.

See above. Of course, I'm going by my parents' example of actually
working to support your kids.

Make fathers pay, make children pay, ANYBODY but women.

See above. They already do.

Old January 24th 06, 02:29 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.child-support

I'll see your Columbine killers with Richard Speck and raise you a Ted
Bundy.
But seriously, instances of single occurrences do not prove a trend. For
instance, recently a 60-some year-old woman gave birth. This does not
indicate that all, most or even many 60-some year-old women birth children.
The evidence of problem children coming from fatherless homes is a bit
staggering.
Phil #3

"DB" wrote in message
news

"Galileo" wrote in

propaganda is easily refuted. Therefore, the reasons children in single
mother homes have difficulties are not primarily because they are
living with the mother, but due to horrendous living conditions, lack
of child support, lack of attention, and poverty.

And the teen killers from Columbine, did they not come from good two
parent homes?

Old January 24th 06, 02:59 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.child-support

"Galileo" wrote in message
oups.com...

DB wrote:
Glad life is going so well for you!

It's called work. You should try it.

You types like to pass judgement on those who do not meet your standard
way
of thinking that everyone should have it so good and not have to rely at
anytime. Get of your high horse and go see the real world out there!

I did, thanks. Have you ever lived on the public dime? I wound up
there for a short time, and be damned if I ever wind up there again.
When I was a kid, my mom used to plant a vegetable garden, to stretch
out our food budget. Have you ever had to eat tomato stew? It sucks,
I don't recommend it.

I have had help getting where I am today - family and friends who knew
I could do better with my life. And now I am. You'd be surprised what
you can accomplish with determination and hard work. Good luck.

I agree with you. With a goal in mind and hard work, anyone can better
their circumstances. But I do have to say, Galileo, that you do not seem to
be aware of some of the inequities of the CS system. I was not aware,
wither, until I found myself in the middle of it. Until I heard a judge say
that our children are irrelevant, and that what happens to them is no
concern of the court--that only the child in the order counted. I did some
digging around and was shocked at what I found. We, actually, have been
more fortunate than we would have been in other locations. The public
perception that the Child Support system is in place to force unwilling
fathers to take minimal responsibility for their children is just not
accurate. And the myth that mom struggles in poverty while dad lives high
on the hog is also untrue. Be open minded and do some checking around. You
will be surprised.

Old January 24th 06, 03:23 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.child-support

"Galileo" wrote in message
oups.com...

Chris wrote:

Translation: A MAN who has sex outside of marriage should be punished,
but a
woman.......?

Are you an idiot? Have you ever been a single mother? I'm not talking
about the ones whom you seem to think loaf around while getting welfare
checks...I'm talking about the ones who work, who take care of their
kids and never have a minute of time to call their own. If that isn't
punishment, I don't know what is.

==
That's an interesting perspective--Never occured to me it was punishment. I
always considered it fulfilling (well, aside
from the teen years. I will make an exception there). I don't
even think our resident quasi devil's advocate, who is working and raising
kids on her own, would
consider it punishment. How 'bout it Moon--Is raising your kids punishment
for something?
==

Old January 24th 06, 03:45 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.child-support

"Gini" wrote in message

"Galileo" wrote in message
oups.com...

Chris wrote:

[...]

That is mainstream feminitwism. :-)

Oonce again, 'Galileo' refuses to believe women should be responsible for
their sole and unilateral choices.

Old January 24th 06, 05:51 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.child-support

"Galileo" wrote in message
oups.com...

Chris wrote:

Translation: A MAN who has sex outside of marriage should be punished,

but a
woman.......?

Are you an idiot? Have you ever been a single mother? I'm not talking
about the ones whom you seem to think loaf around while getting welfare
checks...I'm talking about the ones who work, who take care of their
kids and never have a minute of time to call their own. If that isn't
punishment, I don't know what is.

If raising children is such menial and degrading work that it becomes
punishment, why do women fight so hard in divorce courts for the opportunity
to do it?

The only reason I am aware of for women devaluing raising children is to
make it unattractive to men so they won't want to do it.

Old January 24th 06, 06:12 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.child-support

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Galileo" wrote in message
oups.com...

Chris wrote:

Translation: A MAN who has sex outside of marriage should be punished,

but a
woman.......?

Are you an idiot? Have you ever been a single mother? I'm not talking
about the ones whom you seem to think loaf around while getting welfare
checks...I'm talking about the ones who work, who take care of their
kids and never have a minute of time to call their own. If that isn't
punishment, I don't know what is.

If raising children is such menial and degrading work that it becomes
punishment, why do women fight so hard in divorce courts for the

opportunity
to do it?

Do DO do do , do DO do, do DO do DO DO do dodododo, do DO do do, do DO do,
DO... do dodo do, do,do..... boing.
That's the "Jeopardy" tune when they are writing their answers.

Old January 24th 06, 06:15 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.child-support

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"DB" wrote in message

et...

"Chris" wrote in

Good. Now instead of him PAYING support, the tax payers will now pay

support HIM. Tax dollars hard at work!

nd now owes more than $30,000 in
child support and faces an escape charge, authorities said.

Shows how petty society has become when they jail their citizens over

matter of money!

I'm sure the two kids are alive and well, so what's the point?

But what do you think about a parent faking their own death to avoid

supporting their own children? In your opinion, is
this something that is acceptable?

Faking a death in response to faking a debt sounds acceptable to me.

Knowing you fom your other posts - this doesn't surprise me.

I see you're finally getting used to being exposed to the truth. Good!
Perhaps someday clear thinking will become one of your attributes, too.

Old January 24th 06, 06:18 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.child-support

"P. Fritz" paulfritz ATvoyager DOTnet wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message

"Galileo" wrote in message
oups.com...

teachrmama wrote:

So if mom is impoverished, she can get government assistance, but if
dad

is
impoverished he can go to jail?

I don't know, does he have custody of the kids? He can probably get
government assistance too.

I don't have much sympathy for people who have time to work, but don't
do it. Any custodial parent who works is generally either paying for
child care or is at the mercy of the public school system - and has to
find child care over summers, during breaks, and whenever the schools
close for bad weather. Paying for child care on top of all the bills
can be a serious drain. The only other option is to live off the
public dime, and I REALLY wish people would stop doing that.

Of course, if the parent remarried, and one of them is a stay-at-home
parent - and they really don't need the money to cover the basics - I
don't know. There's an argument for you to continue supporting your
own kid, but if the custodial parent doesn't need the money to cover
basics, what else would you contribute to?

Oh, so you are suggesting that a married man whose wife divorces him

because
she found someone else should never had fathered children with her

just
in
case she might some day decide to divorce him?

I hadn't considered that, sorry. I was thinking more of unmarried
couples,

Translation: A MAN who has sex outside of marriage should be punished,

but
woman.......?

I.E. Women cannot be held responsible for their sole and unilateral
choices.

That stems from feminazi "logic" that women are inferior to men when it
comes to such ability.

or men who leave their families. I've seen that way too often
up here.

Do you really believe that
it is a man's responsibility to support those children *at the same

standard
of living they enjoyed before the divorce*? Because that's what the

CS
system demands-- the same standard of living.

Probably put there to protect women

Yup, to protect a woman's right to be lazy.

I.E women are always victims, men are always the abusers.

who were stay-at-home moms who
would have a hard time finding decent-paying jobs. How old is that
law? Has it ever been revised to take into account extenuating
circumstances?

It isn't the *fact" of
support, but the *level* of support that most are complaining about.

That's not the way the arguments are coming through - it sounds like no
one wants to pay at all.

really believe that Dad should get a second job so Junior can

continue
playing 3 sports? Or do you think that Junior can scale back a bit

so
Dad
only has to work one job?

That sounds like abuse of the system, and is the first time I've seen
something so excessive.

Frankly, if the kid wants to play that many sports s/he ought to get a
summer job to help pay for the equipment.

Make fathers pay, make children pay, ANYBODY but women.

I don't think kids have a
right to bankrupt their parents,

Correct; such right belongs to their mother.

but they do have a right to be
properly cared for.