Do you take seriously the ...

Old November 29th 06, 09:21 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Default Dan was kicked out! redux

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
You made specific accusations that Dan gave such bad
advice it caused him to be kicked off of support groups.

Greg wrote Severely flawed characterization.

Kane wrote Nope.

Yup! see below.

Greg wrote Got an exact citation and a link?

Greg wrote
OH WAIT!
You were KICKED OUT of that support group site!
How intelligent is that?
It's the 3rd or 4th group you've been kicked OUT of.
You seem incapable of constructive criticism, focusing
on your EGO, destructive criticism or ridicule.

Does this say "because of bad advice"?
I clearly see another explanation!

Destructive criticism doesn't mean bad advice?

Hasn't Dan told you why he was kicked out both times?

Post all the evidence necessary for you to prove your claim, Greg.

Greg wrote
Ironically you have been caught giving people
such BAD advice that quite a bunch of
parents and Family Rights people concluded
you are working AGAINST families.

This doesn't state bad advice as the reason he
was booted out.

Ironic isn't it?

You did say "Bad advice," Greg.

Yes, as an ironic aside.

No, as a fact.

Not a cause and effect relationship.

But then, Dan, YOU KNOW exactly why you
were kicked out both times!

Post all the evidence necessary for you to prove your claim, Greg.

Why don't you fess up and stop trying to
goad me into violating privacy the way you did ?!

Whose privacy?

Mine?

Be my guest.

You have my permission.

If you're referring to FightCPS there were only two lunatics who posted
that they felt I was working against families.

And one of them, Bob Lynn Jarovits, eventually was banned by the owner
of the website, Linda Martin, because he couldn't stop making that
claim over and over in his posts.

At the exact same time you were, for your hostile remarks.

Prove your claim, Greg.

Old November 29th 06, 09:26 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Kane wrote
You made specific accusations that Dan gave such bad
advice it caused him to be kicked off of support groups.

Greg wrote Severely flawed characterization.

Greg wrote
And Dan complains that I and my SO's documents are too aggressive.
Ironically, Dan's OWN posting history is aggressive and verbally assaultive.
And THAT is a crucial part of why Dan has been ejected from Family Rights groups.
If Dan can't "finesse" Bob then what hope would he have with a malicious caseworker?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...6d5205566273/#
Tread Title: DanKane My Family and Bragging Rights
1 From: Greegor - Date: Thurs, Nov 9 2006 3:36 am
Kane the rabid system suck and Dan, acted as personal ""references""
for each other.
Dan was kicked OUTof at least 4 Family Rights groups.
Dan claimed his strength was to finesse (my word) caseworkers into
submission.
Yet he can't even "finesse" enough just to get along in these Family
Rights groups?
And Dan complains that I and my SO's documents are too aggressive.
Ironically, Dan's OWN posting history is aggressive and verbally
assaultive.
And THAT is a crucial part of why Dan has been ejected from Family
Rights groups.
If Dan can't "finesse" Bob then what hope would he have with a
malicious caseworker?
How much "finesse" or smooth talking does that reveal?
Or more to the point, how could Dan advise FAMILY how to "finesse"
their caseworker?
Was Dan aggressive about the caseworker he claims he got fired?
Or did Dan "finesse" the caseworker out of her job?

Oh yeah! Did I mention Dan got CAUGHT using a fraudulent name
and IP address trickery that made him appear to be all over the globe?
Oliver Sutton? To poke back into a private web site he was kicked out
of?

GOSH, It's sure tough to figure out why when somebody named
Jennifer Buckley appears posting glowing comments about
our ""smooth talking"" (sic) Dan, they would be presumed to be a sock,
a fake....

Why, Oliver Sutton himself has to ask if he did something wrong! Duh?

Apparently I am some worthless piece of stuff, but Dan and
Kane sure seem to belly ache and complain about me
OBSESSIVELY and in every unrelated thread.
In one thread I posted links to photos of the subject matter and Dan
tried bitching about me and his perceptions of my issues yet again.
Would they really do that if I was so inneffectual?

Like hate mail from HITLER, Dan and Kane et alia pay me the
highest compliments every time they try to insult or demean me.

Dan and Kane posed for ages as Family Rights advocates,
but gradually as they gave advice and complained, their
true motives were revealed. Dan's recent IP fakery, identity fraud,
intrusion and message privacy violations have certainly clarified
that personal attacks are a priority for Dan Sullivan.

Kane hopes to pretend what Dan did was "moral or ethical" undoubtedly.

My family has had various ups and downs as have
the caseworkers and even the court system.

My wee voice as part of various Family Rights groups has
advised many families, with varying results I would attribute
MOSTLY to the point in their case in which they asked for help.

Many wait too long before realizing that the caseworker
is dragging their family straight down to hell.

Getting to parents EARLY in their cases, or getting the word
out to families before it's even an issue is the single most
important deciding factor about whether advice will help them.

It's a self help thing, people help themselves.
Give them information, validation and comeraderie and
it's AMAZING what people can do to CPS!

It's not about ego, personal references or a scorecard for me.

I do not "claim" anybody whom I have helped.

Greegor wrote:
[...]

Your reposting of messages from a private
SUPPORT GROUP web site into a public
newsgroup would likely get you expelled
from EVERY SINGLE Family Rights
group that exists or will exist.

The fact that you or one of your minions
lifted messages from a private SUPPORT GROUP
web site that you had been KICKED OUT OF
and posted them in a public newsgroup
would certainly prove your intentions.

Does THIS say that Dan was kicked out for bad advice?

Old November 29th 06, 09:33 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
Dan was kicked OUTof at least 4 Family Rights groups.

Greg,

Post the names of the 4 Family Rights goups.

Post the proof with appropriate links that I was kicked out.

Post the reasons with appropriate links that I was kicked out.

I'll be waiting for your inadequate response.

Old November 29th 06, 09:42 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Kane wrote
You made specific accusations that Dan gave such bad
advice it caused him to be kicked off of support groups.

Greg wrote Severely flawed characterization.

Kane wrote Nope.

Yup! see below.

Greg wrote Got an exact citation and a link?

Greg wrote
OH WAIT!
You were KICKED OUT of that support group site!
How intelligent is that?
It's the 3rd or 4th group you've been kicked OUT of.
You seem incapable of constructive criticism, focusing
on your EGO, destructive criticism or ridicule.

Does this say "because of bad advice"?
I clearly see another explanation!

Destructive criticism doesn't mean bad advice?

Hasn't Dan told you why he was kicked out both times?

Post all the evidence necessary for you to prove your claim, Greg.

The part you already posted yourself is enough.

Greg wrote
Ironically you have been caught giving people
such BAD advice that quite a bunch of
parents and Family Rights people concluded
you are working AGAINST families.

This doesn't state bad advice as the reason he
was booted out.

Ironic isn't it?

You did say "Bad advice," Greg.

Yes, as an ironic aside.

No, as a fact.

Not a cause and effect relationship.

But then, Dan, YOU KNOW exactly why you
were kicked out both times!

Post all the evidence necessary for you to prove your claim, Greg.

Why don't you fess up and stop trying to
goad me into violating privacy the way you did ?!

Whose privacy?

Mine?

Be my guest.

You have my permission.

Who is your attorney?

If you're referring to FightCPS there were only two lunatics who posted
that they felt I was working against families.

And one of them, Bob Lynn Jarovits, eventually was banned by the owner
of the website, Linda Martin, because he couldn't stop making that
claim over and over in his posts.

At the exact same time you were, for your hostile remarks.

Prove your claim, Greg.

You already did.

Old November 29th 06, 09:52 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Greegor wrote:
Dan was kicked OUTof at least 4 Family Rights groups.

Dan wrote
Greg,

Post the names of the 4 Family Rights goups.

Post the proof with appropriate links that I was kicked out.

Post the reasons with appropriate links that I was kicked out.

I'll be waiting for your inadequate response.

Present your stipulations first, and I'll fill in what I can.
You are being honest aren't you?
Or is this "hide the salami" tactic one you advise people to use?

Do you think it plays well to force the opponent to prove even the
obvious?

Old November 29th 06, 10:08 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Dan was kicked OUTof at least 4 Family Rights groups.

Dan wrote
Greg,

Post the names of the 4 Family Rights goups.

Post the proof with appropriate links that I was kicked out.

Post the reasons with appropriate links that I was kicked out.

I'll be waiting for your inadequate response.

Present your stipulations first, and I'll fill in what I can.

No stipulations.

You are being honest aren't you?

Far more than you are, Greg.

Or is this "hide the salami" tactic one you advise people to use?

I don't know what a "hide the salami" tactic is.

Do you think it plays well to force the opponent to prove even the
obvious?

Well, Greg, if you claim the answers to those questions are obvious,
and then you fail to post those obvious answers, then obviously you are
a liar.

Old November 29th 06, 05:32 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
You made specific accusations that Dan gave such bad
advice it caused him to be kicked off of support groups.
Greg wrote Severely flawed characterization.

Kane wrote Nope.

Yup! see below.

Greg wrote Got an exact citation and a link?

Greg wrote
OH WAIT!
You were KICKED OUT of that support group site!
How intelligent is that?
It's the 3rd or 4th group you've been kicked OUT of.
You seem incapable of constructive criticism, focusing
on your EGO, destructive criticism or ridicule.
Does this say "because of bad advice"?
I clearly see another explanation!

Destructive criticism doesn't mean bad advice?

Hasn't Dan told you why he was kicked out both times?

Let's clear up this accusation of yours against me, first, Greg.

This is not the only thing you said, you happy little context snipper.

You asked if I was going to make up quotes again.

And I've quoted YOU, nothing made up.

Got anything to say now that you have been caught lying sigh yet again?

You want to carry on a discussion with me when you lie like that?

You expect to have your questions answered when in instances where they
have been you come back in denial just like this lie?

And your question is a dodge. I asked YOU to prove your claim he was
kicked off for cause.

Get with the program, stupid.

Greg wrote
Ironically you have been caught giving people
such BAD advice that quite a bunch of
parents and Family Rights people concluded
you are working AGAINST families.
This doesn't state bad advice as the reason he
was booted out.

Ironic isn't it?

You did say "Bad advice," Greg.

Yes, as an ironic aside.
Not a cause and effect relationship.

You do understand that is using sophistry, dodging, to lie, don't you Greg?

I asked you to prove that he gives bad advice, now you wish to change it
to, "the reason he was kicked off," which I really don't care about,
knowing the kind of nut cases like YOU that hang out there and his lack
of patience with people that endanger families.

I can make a fair guess as to why we was barred.

Now, get back to the "bad advice" you claim he has given.

Let's see it.

But then, Dan, YOU KNOW exactly why you
were kicked out both times!

I have a surprise for you. Dan may know, but he may not. Unlike you, Dan
is not psychic. There may have been reasons by those in control that
none of us can know, and Dan least of all..outside of making an educated
guess.

Why don't you fess up and stop trying to
goad me into violating privacy the way you did ?!

Fess up to what?

You don't have to violate privacy. Post DAN'S words. He's not concerned
about keeping private his advice.

Feel free to block out any names of others.

Let's see his "bad advice," liar.

If you're referring to FightCPS there were only two lunatics who posted
that they felt I was working against families.

And one of them, Bob Lynn Jarovits, eventually was banned by the owner
of the website, Linda Martin, because he couldn't stop making that
claim over and over in his posts.

At the exact same time you were, for your hostile remarks.

I hope he gave the ****ing advice to destroy families giving bull****
artist a real eyeful. You are a pack of dangerous twits.

Bob almost reaches your level. Apologized for the "admit to a crime in
court" bull**** yet, have you, Greg?

Greg wrote
Your reposting of messages from a private
SUPPORT GROUP web site into a public
newsgroup would likely get you expelled
from EVERY SINGLE Family Rights
group that exists or will exist.

The fact that you or one of your minions
lifted messages from a private SUPPORT GROUP
web site that you had been KICKED OUT OF
and posted them in a public newsgroup
would certainly prove your intentions.
Does THIS say that Dan was kicked out for bad advice?

You tell us, then stop dodging and show us the Bad Advice you claim Dan
gave to families.

We are waiting.

0:-

Old November 29th 06, 05:51 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Default other researchers professional groups academic

Greegor wrote:
I just love watching you twist everything up like caseworkers do.

How long will I have to wait for your answer to my question:

"If I am paraphrasing incorrectly please correct me with your exact
quote, would you? "

Will you provide your exact words proving Dan misrepresented what you
said?

Please dodge again. It's so much fun watching weasels at play.

0:-

0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
Tactics is the practices, the actions, once decides to take, and is as
it should be the exercise of planning.

Got a dictionary definition for those?

Sure.

You can't use a dictionary?

Try it you'll like it.

But be careful. Only the first toke is free.

You could get hooked and be going back for
more word meanings, and your life would crumble around you, Greg.

Oliver Sutton learning what your words really mean, and all.

Like, "show up in court with the evidence you have committed a crime,
and use it to challenge the law and the court, and they'll have to
deliver your kids to you," isn't that about what you said, Greg?

If I am paraphrasing incorrectly please correct me with your exact
quote, would you?

I just love figuring out what words mean.

0:-