any comments

Old July 8th 03, 10:14 PM
Joelle

Default any comments

Its a bloody shame when what could be a usefull NG turns into a place
for trolls and backbiting.

I find this to be a useful NG.

I think the main problem is the lack of control and moderation
in a group.

Oh no. I participate in some moderated groups. BOOORING. As soon as anything
gets the least bit controversial (and you would be surprised how easily things
get that way) - BONG, end of thread. No thank you. I prefer self-moderation,
and enjoy a few flamewars. No body is making you read them.

Alternatively, do what I did, start a forum somewhere

I suggest anyone that is unhappy with this group will be much better off
starting their own than trying to change us.

Joelle
Old July 8th 03, 10:16 PM
Joelle

I think this poster is only here to bring attention to his sites. lol

That's what I think too. And how arrogant - I came here to help YOU, he
doesn't need us, he just wants to *help* us. Never trust anyone who claims not
to need anything from you - they jest wanna hep.

Joelle
Old July 8th 03, 10:22 PM
dolores

"turtledove" wrote in message
om...

"dolores" wrote in message

"turtledove" wrote in message
m...

Once again, I'm sorry Brianne, I really didnt mean any harm........and

I'm
NOT (lol) apologising again......Jesus wept, that's all I seem to be

doing
these days around here.....

Dolores

Apology accepted. I'm a bit touchy about things related to my accident
that's all hon. Some days I find it funny, some days I get overly touchy
about things.

hugs,
*bri

Well guess I better not tell *my* accident story and stop my lips flappin
all over me face!!.........

HEY!!!!..... I CAN SEE!!!..

Oh ****!! now I'm *really* in the ****!!..

Dolores

Old July 8th 03, 11:08 PM
turtledove

"dolores" wrote in message

"turtledove" wrote in message
m...

Once again, I'm sorry Brianne, I really didnt mean any harm........and

I'm
NOT (lol) apologising again......Jesus wept, that's all I seem to be

doing
these days around here.....

Dolores

Apology accepted. I'm a bit touchy about things related to my accident
that's all hon. Some days I find it funny, some days I get overly

touchy
about things.

hugs,
*bri

Well guess I better not tell *my* accident story and stop my lips flappin
all over me face!!.........

HEY!!!!..... I CAN SEE!!!..

*****Bwahahahahahahaha!! ;-)!!

Oh ****!! now I'm *really* in the ****!!..

Dolores

Old July 9th 03, 12:15 AM
Tony

Wether or not Buzz is here for the right reasons I don't know and won't
comment. This ng is a clique far worse then any of the cliques in the
average high school. Any outsider with anything that may considered an
oposing opinion to the ones inside the clique of this ng is immediately
tagged and bagged. Not too mention that most here fail to realize the power
of the emotionless written word. The written word is left up to the reader
to guess how the statement(s) are intended. And then you wonder why people
take it as an offense.

Well after lurking here for a couple months I too am going to hit the
unsubscribe button. The never ending flame wars just drag me down. And I'm
already in far too low of a place in life to waiste my time reading that
garbage. If I wasnt I probably would be posting this, but I don't need you
people to make me feel worse.

Thanks and good bye.
Tony

Now is the point you choose to flame me, accuse me of being a troll, lieing,
exagerating, and whatever pointless garbage you think up. Won't matter, I
won't be here to see it.

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

I think this poster is only here to bring attention to his sites. lol

Some peoples kids. And he is a Rev. ??? lol

You caught that too......you are as smart as you are cute ;-)

Old July 9th 03, 02:19 AM
Joelle

Any outsider with anything that may considered an
oposing opinion to the ones inside the clique of this ng is immediately
tagged and bagge

That's pretty funny because if you paid as much attention as you claim, you'd
know that every so-called "insider" (an insider is just someone who posts
frequently) disagrees with just about every other "insider" on at least one
thing if not more.

The written word is left up to the reader
to guess how the statement(s) are intended. And then you wonder why people
take it as an offense.

Well then, perhaps the person choosing to take offense ought to take that in
account when they make a decision as to wether or not they will be offended.
It is a free choice after all.

Well after lurking here for a couple months I too am going to hit the
unsubscribe button

So you've lurked for months and never chosen to contribute and now you blame us
because we were of no help to you.

And I'm
already in far too low of a place in life to waiste my time reading that
garbage

I suggest that the above has something to do with your being in a low place.
This is NOT a flame or a put down - this is support, believe or not. When you
look for other people to lift you up and don't do anything to help yourself,
you will always be disappointed and let down. Maybe if you had contributed you
would have had a more positive experience. And I suggest you look at the rest
of your life. Being a victim is depressing and powerless. The reason I always
insist people are not victims is that when you recognize your responsiblity in
a problem, you gain the power to change it. Victims have no power. I choose
to believe you and I have the power to make our lives better

but I don't need you
people to make me feel worse.

You don't need anybody to "make" you feel anything. You choose unless you have
a chemical imbalance and even then you have the choice to do something about
that as well.

Thanks and good bye.

You are quite welcome and I know you are reading this because everyone who
writes a ng suicide note comes back to see what people will say.

And you thought we didn't care ....

Joelle