The feminist view of breastfeeding

Old August 8th 06, 03:44 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding
JohnArbor

Default The feminist view of breastfeeding

On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 07:23:59 +0200, ~* Magda ~* wrote:

On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 01:12:03 GMT, in alt.gossip.celebrities, Phyl
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... I also think that another good way for breeders to
... look at their future is to visit a rest home and
... ask the residents there how often their children
... come to see them. Breeders of both genders seem
... to think that their kids will always love them
... unconditionally and will "take care of them when
... they're old."
... As opposed to the breedless, childless people who'll have tons of people
... to visit THEM?

At least they didn't waste tonnes of time and money

Is this how you describe raising a family and caring for children? "A waste
of tonnes of time and money"?

Old August 8th 06, 03:47 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.support.childfree
JohnArbor

On 6 Aug 2006 13:25:53 -0700, elizabeth wrote:

BTW, if you want to get a glimpse of your future, check out a women's
shelter. Almost all the middle aged and elderly women in shelters have
children. Many of them work, or did work. It's just that there isn't
much of a future being a breeder, because you make yourself obsolete by
middle age, and there is no pension plans. Depending on the kindness
of men is why most women end up on the streets.

A friend of mine works in a womens shelter in the Northeast USA and she
told me recently, she is seeing more and more women in there like you.....
angry violent lesbians, beating each other up. Better watch your fat ass or
you'll end up in there too.

No rest for the wyckyd, eh toots.

Old August 8th 06, 04:08 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.support.childfree
Mitchell Holman

JohnArbor wrote in news:11y3ss20zd8od
:

On 6 Aug 2006 13:25:53 -0700, elizabeth wrote:

BTW, if you want to get a glimpse of your future, check out a women's
shelter. Almost all the middle aged and elderly women in shelters have
children. Many of them work, or did work. It's just that there isn't
much of a future being a breeder, because you make yourself obsolete by
middle age, and there is no pension plans. Depending on the kindness
of men is why most women end up on the streets.

A friend of mine works in a womens shelter in the Northeast USA and she
told me recently, she is seeing more and more women in there like

you.....
angry violent lesbians, beating each other up. Better watch your fat ass

or
you'll end up in there too.

No rest for the wyckyd, eh toots.

"General results indicate that 47.5% of lesbians and 29.7% of
gays have been victimized by a same-sex partner. Further, lesbians
reported an overall perpetration rate of 38% compared to 21.8% for
gay men."

http://www.fathersforlife.org/feminism/female_dv_1.htm

So much for the "gentler sex"..............

Old August 8th 06, 08:01 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.support.childfree
Jude Alexander

"Phyl" wrote in message
ink.net...
elizabeth wrote:
Phyl wrote:

elizabeth wrote:

Mitchell Holman wrote:

"elizabeth" wrote in

snip

My mother had her children before legal contraception and abortion,
when there were fewer than 3 billion people on the planet, with none of
the tax giveaways and freebies we give people now who breed children
they can't or won't support.

and insisting that this is the
way women should be,

It is the some women CHOOSE to be.

Well, it's a stupid CHOICE, because women who choose to stay home and
breed kids end up homeless and alone quite a bit.

I chose to stay home and have children, and I went back to work after
they were in school. My girls are terrific, and I enjoy them immensely,
as does my husband.

Whoopee for YOU! So what? Why do you feel a need to trumpet your
so-called happiness?

You have a lot of issues, it sounds like, and a great deal of
bitterness.

And that would be more projection on your part.

No, your tone makes me think you are one bitter person.

Oh, but the rub is that there is NO tone on the internet. All one sees is
words and there can be accent placed with *s or CAPS as well as certain
mood words.... Therefore, you ARE projecting "tone" which is what
Elizabeth said.

Old August 8th 06, 08:03 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding
JohnArbor

On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 20:45:11 +0200, ~* Magda ~* wrote:

On Tue, 8 Aug 2006 10:44:07 -0400, in alt.gossip.celebrities, JohnArbor
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 07:23:59 +0200, ~* Magda ~* wrote:
... On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 01:12:03 GMT, in alt.gossip.celebrities, Phyl
... arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:
... ...
... ... I also think that another good way for breeders to
... ... look at their future is to visit a rest home and
... ... ask the residents there how often their children
... ... come to see them. Breeders of both genders seem
... ... to think that their kids will always love them
... ... unconditionally and will "take care of them when
... ... they're old."
... ...
... ...
... ... As opposed to the breedless, childless people who'll have tons of people
... ... to visit THEM?
... At least they didn't waste tonnes of time and money
... Is this how you describe raising a family and caring for children? "A waste
... of tonnes of time and money"?

Yes, darling.

Magda, crown princess of the fabulously unfertile.

Remember, we are talking about those kids who won't visit you in the rest
home,

As if you would know.

(How come breeders have such short memories?)

Maybe the infants suck the mothers brain right out of the boob.

Of course, that wont be an excuse for your frigid arrogance and malignant
spew towards all children. Was your own mother that hateful to you?

Old August 8th 06, 08:09 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding
avery

"~* Magda ~*" wrote in message
[...]

Yes, darling. Remember, we are talking about those kids who won't visit
you in the rest
home, no matter how much you beg to see them. Rest in peace.

(How come breeders have such short memories?)

I can understand not wanting kids, but why create a whole indignant
mini-society over it? Isn't that protesting just a little too much? You
wouldn't be here without those *breeders* who seem to repulse you so much.

Old August 8th 06, 08:26 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Phyl

Ilene Bilenky wrote:
In article et,
Phyl wrote:

Waste money? What are the breedless going to do with theirs after it's
sucked up by a nursing home? What will they do? Bury it with them?

Live as fully as possible. Retire relatively rich, die broke.

Whatever's left over goes to the local library and various animal
groups. I suspect it'll do a lot more good than going to some underpaid
adult "grown child."

Why? Why shouldn't I do with my money what I want?

BTW, I am living pretty fully, tyvm, and we do support several
charities. However, to state that I'm "wasting money" on my children is
pretty silly, since it is, after all, my money.

--
Phyl
Old August 8th 06, 08:27 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Phyl

~* Magda ~* wrote:
[...]

We're too busy taking care of others instead of taking care of
ourselves, much like the breedless do

--
Phyl
Old August 8th 06, 08:28 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.support.childfree
Phyl

Jude Alexander wrote:
"Phyl" wrote in message
ink.net...

elizabeth wrote:

Phyl wrote:

elizabeth wrote:

Mitchell Holman wrote:

[...]

OH YEAH???? SCREW YOU!

(note: If you thought my "tone" was less than nice, you must be projecting.)

Heh, no tone on the internet indeed....

--
Phyl
Old August 8th 06, 08:32 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding
avery

"~* Magda ~*" wrote in message
On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 19:09:45 GMT, in alt.gossip.celebrities, "avery"
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

You
... wouldn't be here without those *breeders* who seem to repulse you so
much.

And I would know it - how, exactly?

Because you have parents?
Were you harvested in a Petri dish?