MMR vaccine quotes

Old July 4th 06, 02:57 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
Bryan Heit

Default MMR vaccine quotes

Educate yourself:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...ubmed_docs um
http://www.idph.state.il.us/about/im...iphtheria2.htm
http://history.amedd.army.mil/booksd...10figure44.jpg
http://www.vaccineinformation.org/ph...iphcdc002a.jpg
http://history.amedd.army.mil/booksd...10figure43.jpg
http://www.cispimmunize.org/fam/dtp/pert/fam_pert.html
http://www.g-netz.de/Gesundheit_A-Z/.../pertussis.jpg
http://www.idph.state.il.us/about/im.../pertussis.htm
http://www.brown.edu/Courses/Bio_160...ussis/HOME.htm
http://www.vaccineinformation.org/tetanus/photos.asp
http://www.coldbacon.com/pics/tetanus.jpg
http://www.rivm.nl/infectieziektenbu...26/tetanus.jpg
http://www.ilmaternal.org/CAIC/VPDinfo.htm
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...ubmed_docs um
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...ubmed_DocS um
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...ubmed_DocS um
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...ubmed_DocS um
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...ubmed_docs um
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...ubmed_docs um
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...ubmed_docs um
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...ubmed_docs um
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...ubmed_docs um
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...ubmed_docs um
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...ubmed_docs um

I know you'll just ignore the links (yet again, that would be what, 200
times now). But if you actually read these, and have something worth
while saying, I'll be more then happy to reply. If you're just going to
link back to whale.to, a page of which I'm certain you're an author,
then I'll not waste my time.

And just to cut off your usual argument, if you want any of these
articles just contact me and I'll forward you the PDF. That offer is
open to anyone who wants to take it up...

Bryan
Old July 4th 06, 05:34 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
john

"Bryan Heit" wrote in message

I know you'll just ignore the links (yet again, that would be what, 200
times now). But if you actually read these, and have something worth
while saying, I'll be more then happy to reply.

That is big of you. The first one was on measles cases--the rationale for
eliminating measles is to eliminate deaths----there isn't any evidence
measles vax eliminated deaths as it has declined 99.4% before vaccination.
And the second one was about Priorix--a child killer
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/priorix_h.html

Secondly Vitamin C therapy makes all vaccination unecessary, which would
eliminate all MMR injury (like the daeths above) of which autism is only a
part.

If you're just going to link back to whale.to, a page of which I'm certain
you're an author, then I'll not waste my time.

That just shows you are looking for an excuse to avoid whale data, as this
page is just pub med citations on vaccine damage
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/citations.html

And just to cut off your usual argument, if you want any of these articles
just contact me and I'll forward you the PDF. That offer is open to
anyone who wants to take it up...

I can't imagine you have anything I want to read on your past efforts, put
it all on a website like I've done, if you believe it so strongly, then we
can take it apart at our leisure.

The thing is--there is overwhelming evidence vaccination is ineffective and
dangerous, and I can't waste that much time ****ing into the wind

Old July 4th 06, 09:17 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
Bryan Heit

john wrote:
"Bryan Heit" wrote in message

I know you'll just ignore the links (yet again, that would be what, 200
times now). But if you actually read these, and have something worth
while saying, I'll be more then happy to reply.

That is big of you. The first one was on measles cases--the rationale for
eliminating measles is to eliminate deaths----there isn't any evidence
measles vax eliminated deaths as it has declined 99.4% before vaccination.
And the second one was about Priorix--a child killer
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/priorix_h.html

Secondly Vitamin C therapy makes all vaccination unecessary, which would
eliminate all MMR injury (like the daeths above) of which autism is only a
part.

See, this is why you need to read the papers I linked to. I provided
ample evidence which disproves your concepts, and yet you completely
failed to even try to counter what I posted. Instead you posted the
usually, uncited BS you're known for. You want to know why no one takes
you seriously? It's simple; you fail every time your challenged to
support your claims and ignore any and all evidence to the contrary.

If you're just going to link back to whale.to, a page of which I'm certain
you're an author, then I'll not waste my time.

That just shows you are looking for an excuse to avoid whale data, as this
page is just pub med citations on vaccine damage
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/citations.html

I can think of much better reasons to not trust whale.to, aside from
your out-of-date, and highly selective citation list:

1) I've identified several article in whale.to where the content of a
scientific study was either described incorrectly, or outright lied
about. You need look no farther then many of the times we've bumped
heads before to see some examples of that.

2) Out of date. For example, the newest of the articles in the link
above is 1995; as in 11 years old. The oldest - 1968, probably older
then most reader on this news group. Not exactly what you would call
current. Several sections are based solely on scientific and
non-scientific articles/books over 50 years old.

3) Most data is uncited and does not consist of scientific literature.
Opinion letters, letters to the editor, books, etc, are not scientific
sources for information.

4) Lack of internal consistency. Great example being that polio page
you pointed us to last month - the one where within the same section you
(you as in whale.to) claimed that polio was and was not due to the polio
virus.

5) Failure to deal with, or even acknowledge, counter-evidence. The
closest you've ever gotten to this are your occasional conspiracy rants,
where you "disprove" new studies by claiming they're all part of some
medical-governmental-scientific conspiracy.

6) The whole conspiracy thing. Doesn't exactly build up a sense of
critical and honest thinking, or for that matter, mental stability.

7) All of the material on UFO's, weather control, mind control, the
illuminati, dowsing, free energy, banking, and so forth. Every
conspiracy, pseudo-science, and urban myth, all supported by one page.
But having material like that on your page doesn't exactly lend much
credibility to your stuff.

And just to cut off your usual argument, if you want any of these articles
just contact me and I'll forward you the PDF. That offer is open to
anyone who wants to take it up...

I can't imagine you have anything I want to read on your past efforts, put
it all on a website like I've done, if you believe it so strongly, then we
can take it apart at our leisure.

Firstly, what is the likelihood you'd even bother to read the webpage?
Slim to none, obviously. Besides, there are already hundreds of pages
out there...

And I'd point out that once again you've found yet another excuse not to
read the material I posted. Anyone surprised? About 1/2 of the
articles are freely available, so you cannot claim you can't read those.
As for the rest, I cannot post these articles to a webpage for two
simple reasons - firstly, it would be against my countries copyright
laws. Secondly, it would be against the TOU (terms of use) agreement my
university has with the publishers. But I can send them
person-to-person as that qualifys as a "personal communication", and
therefore does not break either the law or TOU.

Besides, I don't exactly have a lot of free time. While you're busy
authoring your little pages for whale.to I'm working - trying to find
cures for diseases and all that. So all the time you get is my
incubation periods - and that time is best spent countering you here.

The thing is--there is overwhelming evidence vaccination is ineffective and
dangerous,

And yet you've been 100% unable to provide any links to scientific
studies demonstrating this. Just whale.to. And you cannot account for
(or for that matter, you refuse to acknowledge the existence of) the
tens of thousands of scientific and medical reports which demonstrate
both the safety and effectiveness of vaccinations.

and I can't waste that much time ****ing into the wind

Translation: "I don't want to challenge my perceptions, so I won't read
the material". Here's that material again:

Old July 5th 06, 12:05 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
HCN

"Bryan Heit" wrote in message
..... 6) The whole conspiracy thing. Doesn't exactly build up a sense of
critical and honest thinking, or for that matter, mental stability.

7) All of the material on UFO's, weather control, mind control, the
illuminati, dowsing, free energy, banking, and so forth. Every
conspiracy, pseudo-science, and urban myth, all supported by one page. But
having material like that on your page doesn't exactly lend much
credibility to your stuff.

Just to give you a point of reference... You are dealing with a fellow who
claimed that a "demonic black line" burned his bum. Apparently you can deal
with "black lines" by a arranging chunks of resin wrapped in kitchen foil in
a special way (http://www.whale.to/y/black_lines.html)...

Old July 5th 06, 07:08 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
john

"Bryan Heit" wrote in message

See, this is why you need to read the papers I linked to. I provided
ample evidence which disproves your concepts, and yet you completely
failed to even try to counter what I posted.

********. You can't disprove the fact deaths ahd declined by 99.4% before
vax, or the fact vitamin C cures it and makes vax unecessary.

or the fact MMR is dangerous, as it has killed children, as proven by the
fact the gov has paid out for deaths

or the fact all your fancy studies showing it is safe are all flawed.

Instead you posted the usually, uncited BS you're known for. You want to
know why no one takes you seriously? It's simple; you fail every time your
challenged to support your claims and ignore any and all evidence to the
contrary.

That sums you up, and all vaccine advocates. Measles deaths ahd declined by
99.4% before vax which completely invalidates vaccination.

As proven by the UK govs own data CD.

Secondly Vitamin C therapy makes all vaccination unecessary, which would
eliminate all MMR injury (like the daeths above) of which autism is only a
part.

As proven in clinical practice by Dr K, Dr Klenner, and Dr levy MD etc
http://www.whale.to/a/doctors_nutr.html

End of story.

"Conspiracy" talk is just ad hominem conspiracy

Although there is a medical conspiracy, called the medical monopoly.

Besides, I don't exactly have a lot of free time. While you're busy
authoring your little pages for whale.to I'm working - trying to find
cures for diseases and all that.

RAOFL!! http://www.whale.to/m/therapies.html You pharma boys sure live
in a dreamworld called Allopath Land
http://www.mercola.com/townofallopat...ofallopath.htm

working on your skid marks

See who you really work for http://www.whale.to/a/bealle.htm

"At your next dinner party, try playing the following game. Challenge
everyone around the table to produce a single drug that can cure people of
an illness, other then antibiotics. If you come up with anything, stop
whatever you are doing and call me."---Lynne McTaggart www.wddty.co.uk

And yet you've been 100% unable to provide any links to scientific studies
demonstrating this. Just whale.to. And you cannot account for (or for
that matter, you refuse to acknowledge the existence of) the tens of
thousands of scientific and medical reports which demonstrate both the
safety and effectiveness of vaccinations.

RAOFL! Like these http://www.whale.to/vaccine/citations.html

Something that kills isn't safe. http://www.whale.to/vaccines/safer.html

"Why is Health Not Yet a Human Right? That is why: 1.The market place of
the pharmaceutical industry is the human body. The foundation of this
industry is the 'Business with Diseases' - not its prevention or
eradication. 2. More than 24.000 pharmaceutical drugs currently on the
market -98% of all drugs - are without any proven therapeutic value. 3.The
dangerous side effects of these pharmaceutical drugs have become the fourth
leading cause of death - after heart attacks, strokes and cancer - thereby
further expanding the global pharmaceutical market. Think about it !
The Nature of the Pharmaceutical Industry. The natural purpose and
driving force of the pharmaceutical industry is to increase sales of
pharmaceutical drugs for ongoing diseases and to find new diseases to market
existing drugs. By this very nature, the pharmaceutical industry has no
interest in curing diseases. The eradication of any disease inevitably
destroys a multi-billion dollar market of prescription drugs as a source of
revenues. Therefore, pharmaceutical drugs are primarily developed to relieve
symptoms, but not to cure. If eradication therapies for diseases are
discovered and developed, the pharmaceutical industry has an inherent
interest to suppress, discredit andobstruct these medical breakthroughs in
order to make sure that diseases continue as the very basis for a lucrative
prescription drug market. The economic interest of the pharmaceutical
industry itself is the main reason why no medical breakthrough has been made
for the control of the most common diseases such as cardiovascular disease,
high blood pressure, heart failure, diabetes, cancer, and osteoporosis, and
why these diseases continue like epidemics on a worldwide scale.
For the same economic reasons, the pharmaceutical industry has now
formed an international cartel by the code name "Codex Alimentarius" with
the aim to outlaw any health information in connection with vitamins and to
limit free access to natural therapies on a worldwide scale.
At the same time, the pharmaceutical companies withhold public
information about the effects and risks of prescription drugs and
life-threatening side effects are omitted or openly denied.
In order to assure the status quo of this deceptive scheme, a legion of
pharmaceutical lobbyists is employed to influence legislation, control
regulatory agencies (e.g. FDA), and manipulate medical research and
education. Expensive advertising campaigns and PR agencies are used to
deceive the public. Millions of people and patients around the world are
defrauded twice: A major portion of their income is used up to finance the
exploding profits of the pharmaceutical industry. In return, they are
offered a medicine that does not even cure."--Dr Rath MD http://www.rath.nl/

Old July 5th 06, 07:26 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
john

"HCN" wrote in message

"Bryan Heit" wrote in message
.... 6) The whole conspiracy thing. Doesn't exactly build up a sense of
critical and honest thinking, or for that matter, mental stability.

7) All of the material on UFO's, weather control, mind control, the
illuminati, dowsing, free energy, banking, and so forth. Every
conspiracy, pseudo-science, and urban myth, all supported by one page.
But having material like that on your page doesn't exactly lend much
credibility to your stuff.

Poor Bryan is using ad hominem as one of his main arguments. Why am I not
surprised. http://www.whale.to/a/conspiracy.html

Allopathy is pseudo-science par excellence

Allopathy : Also known as 'scientific medicine', 'orthodox medicine' and
'modern medicine', is barely about 200 years old. It lays emphasis on drugs.
It offers antibiotics, synthetic vitamins, steroids, chemotherapy,
radiation, and immunization all of which are highly dangerous. Its
diagnostics methods are not foolproof and 95% of surgeries in allopathic
hospitals are unnecessary. Doctors of modern medicine receive their
continuing education from Medical Representatives of (P)harmaceuticals, and
prescribe lethal drugs based on cuts and commission. These inadequately
tested and prescribed drugs create more diseases. Allopathy is a 'pseudo
science' which has done more harm to health and wellbeing of humanity than
any other 40 odd systems of healing described below. A TO Z OF ALTERNATIVE
MEDICINE by Dr. Leo Rebello (A chapter from Dr. Leo Rebello's popular book
AIDS and Alternative Medicine, 4th Edition)

Just to give you a point of reference... You are dealing with a fellow who
claimed that a "demonic black line" burned his bum. Apparently you can
deal with "black lines" by a arranging chunks of resin wrapped in kitchen
foil in a special way (http://www.whale.to/y/black_lines.html)...

"condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance"

That rather sums you up, good idea of yours to remain anonymous.

and there isn't any foil involved, by the way, but "without investigation"
should be your tag line

bit like allopathy

Old July 5th 06, 07:33 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
john

"Bryan Heit" wrote in message

6) The whole conspiracy thing. Doesn't exactly build up a sense of
critical and honest thinking, or for that matter, mental stability.

Ad hominem. Twice.

I know you Allopaths live in a small reality bubble, but some of us can
think for ourselves http://www.whale.to/a/allopathy_q.html which is what
you call 'mental instability'

For sure, if you started to think for yourself it would cause mental
instability

I think Bealle summed up your master, the Drug Trust, rather well
http://www.whale.to/a/bealle.htm or the Medical Mafia
http://www.whale.to/a/medical_mafia.html

Some MDs can see http://www.whale.to/vaccines/lanctot2.html

The bottom line is that the medical systems are controlled by financiers in
order to serve financiers. Since you cannot serve people unless they get
sick, the whole medical system is designed to make people sicker and sicker.
An Interview With Guylaine Lanctot, M.D. By Kenneth & Dee Burke

Old July 5th 06, 02:39 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
john

"Bryan Heit" wrote in message
Educate yourself:

Viera Scheibner read over 30,000 pages of medical papers dealing with
vaccination and discovered that, in all that material, there was no evidence
of effectiveness and safety of vaccines

I suggest you read her book http://www.whale.to/vaccines/scheibner.html and
educate YOURself. She also found that the conclusions to many articles were
at variance to the resdearch, which suggest the funding calls the tune.

I don't see why I should plough through 30,000 pages also, as you suggest.

Just the disease decline statistics are enough to invalidate vaccination, as
the measles deaths graph shows obviously.

"Up to 90% of the total decline in the death rate of children between
1860-1965 because of whooping cough, scarlet fever, diptheria, and measles
occured before the introduction of immunisations and antibiotics."---Dr
Archie Kalokerinos, M.D.

Do you find that difficult to grasp?

and vitamin C makes the whole thing unecessary, even if it was effective and
safe, which it patently isn't, as the $1 Billion paid out by the US gov
shows, which is a tiny fraction of the real damage, as it is well known only
1-5% of adverse reactions get reported.

"Vaccination procedures are a highly politically motivated non-science,
whose practitioners are only interested in injecting multitudes of vaccines
without much interest or care as to their effects. Data collection on
reactions to vaccines is only paid lip service, and the obvious
ineffectiveness of vaccines to prevent diseases is glossed over. The fact
that natural infectious diseases have beneficial effect on the maturation
and development of the immune system is ignored or deliberately suppressed.
Consequently, parents of small children and any potential recipients of
vaccines and any orthodox medications should be wary of any member of the
medical establishment (which is little more than a highly politicised
business system) extolling the non-existent virtues of vaccination."--Viera
Scheibner

(yet again, that would be what, 200 times now).

Hardly, and see above.

"The 'victory over epidemics' was not won by medical science or by
doctors--and certainly not by vaccines.....the decline...has been the result
of technical, social and hygienic improvements and especially of improved
nutrition. Here the role of the potato...deserves special
mention.....Consider carefully whether you want to let yourself or your
children undergo the dangerous, controversial, ineffective and no longer
necessary procedure called vaccination, because the claim that vaccinations
are the cause for the decline of infectious diseases is utter
nonsense."--The Vaccination Nonsense (2004 Lectures)---Dr. med. G. Buchwald
ISBN 3-8334-2508-3 page 108.

Old July 5th 06, 03:24 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
Bryan Heit

HCN wrote:
"Bryan Heit" wrote in message
.... 6) The whole conspiracy thing. Doesn't exactly build up a sense of

critical and honest thinking, or for that matter, mental stability.

7) All of the material on UFO's, weather control, mind control, the
illuminati, dowsing, free energy, banking, and so forth. Every
conspiracy, pseudo-science, and urban myth, all supported by one page. But
having material like that on your page doesn't exactly lend much
credibility to your stuff.

Just to give you a point of reference... You are dealing with a fellow who
claimed that a "demonic black line" burned his bum. Apparently you can deal
with "black lines" by a arranging chunks of resin wrapped in kitchen foil in
a special way (http://www.whale.to/y/black_lines.html)...

in that case he should read up on this page - should be able to fit the
deflector beanie into his beliefs somehow . . .

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

Bryan
Old July 5th 06, 04:35 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
David Wright

In article ,
john wrote:

"HCN" wrote in message

"Bryan Heit" wrote in message
.... 6) The whole conspiracy thing. Doesn't exactly build up a sense of
critical and honest thinking, or for that matter, mental stability.

7) All of the material on UFO's, weather control, mind control, the
illuminati, dowsing, free energy, banking, and so forth. Every
conspiracy, pseudo-science, and urban myth, all supported by one page.
But having material like that on your page doesn't exactly lend much
credibility to your stuff.

Poor Bryan is using ad hominem as one of his main arguments. Why am I not
surprised. http://www.whale.to/a/conspiracy.html

I've never noticed john to be averse to using ad hominem or insult.

Allopathy is pseudo-science par excellence

Allopathy : Also known as 'scientific medicine', 'orthodox medicine' and
'modern medicine', is barely about 200 years old.

Nuclear physics is less than 200 years old. No doubt you'll dismiss
that also.

It lays emphasis on drugs.

And surgery. And prevention.

It offers antibiotics, synthetic vitamins, steroids, chemotherapy,
radiation, and immunization all of which are highly dangerous.

Highly dangerous to the incomes of the quacks that john always
champions.

Its diagnostics methods are not foolproof

But better than those of the quacks.

and 95% of surgeries in allopathic hospitals are unnecessary.

A gross exaggeration.

Doctors of modern medicine receive their continuing education from
Medical Representatives of (P)harmaceuticals, and prescribe lethal
drugs based on cuts and commission.

Most doctors do not receive cuts or commissions on the drugs they
prescribe. Especially the generics.

These inadequately tested and prescribed drugs create more
diseases.

Quackery fails to treat diseases at all.

Allopathy is a 'pseudo science' which has done more harm to health
and wellbeing of humanity than any other 40 odd systems of healing
described below.

Some of the systems "described below" were absolutely hilarious. Or
at least they would be if there weren't people being treated by them.

A TO Z OF ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE by Dr. Leo Rebello

The fact that something is in a book does not automatically make it
true.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"If you can't say something nice, then sit next to me."
-- Alice Roosevelt Longworth