Earlier Barrett Operations : He Lies to anti-fluoride group to find out their strategies & bring them down

Old January 17th 08, 12:46 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.dentistry
Ilena Rose

Default Earlier Barrett Operations : He Lies to anti-fluoride group to find out their strategies & bring them down

So Bowditch ... are you now denying that the coward behind the fake
"Skeptic" alias is other than Bobby Baratz????

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...oil.htm#Baratz
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...l.htm#Bowditch
Attempted to censor and hide evidence of their conspiracy by ordering
webarchive to nuke the page
Old January 17th 08, 01:15 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.dentistry
Skeptic

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
So Bowditch ... are you now denying that the coward behind the fake
"Skeptic" alias is other than Bobby Baratz????

Ilena -
I've been posting here intermittently for over a dozen years. The regulars
here, those that agree with my points and those that don't, know that.
You're confused. I forgive you.

Old January 17th 08, 05:15 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.dentistry
Mark Probert

Ilena Rose wrote:
So Bowditch ... are you now denying that the coward behind the fake
"Skeptic" alias is other than Bobby Baratz????

Check out the header yourself.

YOU know where Baratz is.
Old January 17th 08, 10:53 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.dentistry
Jan Drew

"Skeptic" wrote in message

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
So Bowditch ... are you now denying that the coward behind the fake
"Skeptic" alias is other than Bobby Baratz????

Ilena -
I've been posting here intermittently for over a dozen years. The
regulars here, those that agree with my points and those that don't, know
that. You're confused. I forgive you.

Uh huh.

email on the sites below

Old January 18th 08, 04:23 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.dentistry
Jan Drew

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Ilena Rose wrote:
So Bowditch ... are you now denying that the coward behind the fake
"Skeptic" alias is other than Bobby Baratz????

Check out the header yourself.

YOU know where Baratz is.

Check your own, not lumbercartel.com...but
Verizon............................

Old January 19th 08, 02:34 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.dentistry
Ilena Rose

The very and utterly cowardly "skeptic" who thinks he is hiding
behind his aliases, we believe for many, many, many, many, many
reasons, is none other than Barrett's left shoe, NCAHF.org's head
operator, Robert S. Baratz.

He firmly has denied it ... which will make it more interesting when
his masquerade is removed.

Team member Probert is correct, he resides in Boston area ... and all
who wish to look can see his addiction to sports teams from Boston.

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...iYTQavV7mdW13Q

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...ro.ne-patriots
Boston Patriots
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...69deac190e7b3e
Boston Celtics

I also believe he hides behind the alias of QuackGuru on Wikipedia ...
working flak-to-flack with others on this Snake-Oil Team ... including
Peter Bowditch and Paul Lee, aka Fyslee (their Healthfraud Assistant
List Master for several years), David Gorski etc.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/Snake-oil.htm

I've been reviewing and making copies of his postings, and have come
up with some dooozies! If in fact, amalgams are an issue that his
NCAHF has commented on ... will soon be revealed. His rants on breast
implants and implanted women have been duly recorded for posterity.

You know how I know I never posted about "mercury amalgams"? Because it's not a topic I give a rat's ass about.

I've found threads of his that I doubt he, with an ego similar to
Barrett (who calls himself ever so humbly) "The Media" ... will want
to take responsibility for writing.

Other than sparring with his idiocy here on Usenet and Wikipedia ...
(watching him edit out with Paul Lee and Bowditch, all in disguises,
all true and unflattering evidence about their various operations ...
and fill Wiki with their own links, denying that they have any
relationship whatsoever to NCAHF & Barrett) ... I'd not put much
attention on this particular Snake-oil team member of Barrett's.

However, a few weeks ago, he, in pure Quackwatch / Healthfraud format,
email bombed a (to use their own words) "begging for donations" for
Barrett letter, with Baratz lying that Barrett's loss to me was on a
"technicality."

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...sRosenthal.htm

This is a blatant lie ... a typical Quackwatch / Health Fraud
Operations attempt to rewrite history to their own liking ... aided by
several masked members of the Rag-tag Posse of Snake-oil Vigilantes
(complete list below from 2004. In 2006, Bowditch, without my
permission nor amalgam activist, Ms Jan Drew's, put our names on the
list.)

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...Peter-Bowditch
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...tephen-Barrett
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...#Terry-Polevoy
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...m#Mark-Probert
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...l.htm#Paul-Lee
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...#Robert-Baratz
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...m#David-Wright
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...Andrew-Kingoff
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...Willa-Nidiffer
etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More on Bobby Baratz to come ...

Peter Bowditch
Woofie Pearson
Robert Baratz
Mattias Haglund
Bernard Morey
Mark Lowry
Christopher Brown
Andrew Langer
Mark Thorson
Willa Nidiffer
David Wright
Rich Andrews Rosalind Dalefield
David Green
TD Laing
Cindy Province
Paul Lee
John Stone
Janice Lyons
James Laidler
Mark Probert
Rich Shewmaker
David Gorski
Andrew Kingoff
Honorary Members
These are people who aren't in the list above but who have been named
in Nuremberg 2001, the court case against members of "one of the most
evil, and vicious, organizations ever to stalk Planet Earth's
Families"
Stephen Barrett
Judith Barrett
Terry Polevoy
Christopher Grell
Rebecca Long
Rebekah Johnson
Aron Primack
Peter W. Pappas
Joseph Pizzorno
William T. Jarvis Tim Gorski
Bill Ross
Monica Pignotti
Michael McNeil
Paul Hilling
Paul Smith
Esther Figueroa
Jose Figueroa
Old January 19th 08, 05:30 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.dentistry
Skeptic

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
The very and utterly cowardly "skeptic" who thinks he is hiding
behind his aliases, we believe for many, many, many, many, many
reasons, is none other than Barrett's left shoe, NCAHF.org's head
operator, Robert S. Baratz.

He firmly has denied it ... which will make it more interesting when
his masquerade is removed.

Team member Probert is correct, he resides in Boston area ... and all
who wish to look can see his addiction to sports teams from Boston.

It is truly a great year for Boston sports. Alas, while I am originally
from Boston it's been quite a few years since I've lived there. I don't
know Barrett or Baratz.... nor do I even know if these are real people or
just silly names you made up. My identity is of no significance here. I
freely expose my identity on professional discussion boards that are for
health professionals only. A forum like this draws too many whackos. Case
in point.

Old January 19th 08, 06:14 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.dentistry
Jan Drew

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
The very and utterly cowardly "skeptic" who thinks he is hiding
behind his aliases, we believe for many, many, many, many, many
reasons, is none other than Barrett's left shoe, NCAHF.org's head
operator, Robert S. Baratz.

He firmly has denied it ... which will make it more interesting when
his masquerade is removed.

Team member Probert is correct, he resides in Boston area ... and all
who wish to look can see his addiction to sports teams from Boston.

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...iYTQavV7mdW13Q

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...ro.ne-patriots
Boston Patriots
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...69deac190e7b3e
Boston Celtics

Well, now, just lookie lookie...

CustName: Mediacom Communications Corp.
Address: 100 Cristal Run Road
City: Middletown
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 10941
Country: US
RegDate: 2007-06-22
Updated: 2007-06-22

OrgName: AT&T WorldNet Services
OrgID: ATTW
Address: 200 S. Laurel AVE.
City: MIDDLETOWN
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 07748
Country: US

I also believe he hides behind the alias of QuackGuru on Wikipedia ...
working flak-to-flack with others on this Snake-Oil Team ... including
Peter Bowditch and Paul Lee, aka Fyslee (their Healthfraud Assistant
List Master for several years), David Gorski etc.

Old January 19th 08, 11:46 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.dentistry
Ilena Rose

The very and utterly cowardly "skeptic" who thinks he is hiding
behind his aliases, has surfaced as Brandon C Stahl ... may God
protect his patients.

To think that such a closed minded bully who hides behind aliases is
allowed to 'practice' on innocent humans is unconscionable.

I do thank him for his new rounds of attacks ... I had almost
forgotten this page which I will soon update when I catch a minute.

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/d...#Brandon-Stahl

Old January 20th 08, 12:51 AM posted to misc.health.alternative, talk.politics.medicine, misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant, sci.med.dentistry
Debbee

On Jan 19, 3:46*pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
The very and utterly cowardly "skeptic" *who thinks he is hiding
behind his aliases, *has surfaced as Brandon C Stahl ... may God
protect his patients.

Ilena:

Just ignore who ever it is. He/she/it is simply not worth any of your
valuable time.