:D

Old October 26th 06, 08:53 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx

Default :D

Sheee's here!
Finally!
....and 6 days before her due date.

Margaret (Maggie) Marie
October 24, 2006
7lbs 3.4oz, 19.5" long
Head: 33cms

She's doing great. B told my mom that he's 'glad he has another sister,
because now he doesn't have to play Barbies with A' - and, surprisingly, A
is doing real good with her as well!
It's been busy today - I came home yesterday afternoon to both sinks and
more than half the counter full of dirty dishes, which I've managed to
tackle for the entire morning and just finished doing about 10 minutes ago,
and now there's just random things to put away that are scattered about...
The health nurse has called 2 times now and I've avoided the phone
because I will NOT have someone in here when this place is turned upside
down :'(
Anyways, was an alright night. She slept pretty good and she's kind of
snoozing right now. B is off playing and A is having her afternoon nap... I
have too much to do - ugh!

Old October 27th 06, 12:31 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

On Oct 26, 3:53*pm, "xkatx" wrote:
[...]

Way to go Kat!

Wonderful news ...I am so very happy for you and so glad she's healthy.
Take good care of yourself! I am beginning to get secretly excited
mysef...I'm gonna be a grandma again in about four months! Children
bring so much joy to a home...er or was that puppies ..........grin

Bev

Old October 27th 06, 02:14 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Zorro

"xkatx" wrote ...

Sheee's here!
Finally!
...and 6 days before her due date.
Margaret (Maggie) Marie
October 24, 2006
7lbs 3.4oz, 19.5" long

Yay! Congrats an all that stuff...

Head: 33cms

ummmm.... ouch!

Old November 17th 06, 07:40 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
CME

"xkatx" wrote in message
[...]

Hey, better late than never! Congratulations.

Christine