Baby suffocated; mom charged with murder

Old September 11th 08, 11:39 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.legal
Kent Wills

Default Baby suffocated; mom charged with murder

On 11 Sep 2008 09:59:07 -0400, (tjab) wrote:

In article ,
Kent Wills wrote:
On 10 Sep 2008 09:04:33 -0400,
(tjab) wrote:

In article ,
Kent Wills wrote:
On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 20:47:40 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
wrote:

[...]

As for stalking alt.friends you will
just have to accept that I am a mamber

That you masturbate is really none of my business.

Mamber: slang v. To masturbate.

Dang, Kent, you sure know a lot of synonyms for masturbation.

You see one as a lot?
How long have you seen one as equaling a greater amount than one?

Well, you came up with one so obscure that in a quick search I was only
able to find a single reference to it on the web, and that from a dubious
source.

It was likely the one I found. Urban dictionary?
To call it dubious is being kind. If not for the fact that I was
making a joke, I wouldn't have used the definition.
BTW, I note that you didn't answer the question. Are you finding
being honest about your poor math skills too difficult?

Certainly the fact that you read masturbation into what was
obviously a typo sugessts a certain degree of obsession with the topic.

Actually, to those who haven't abandoned all sense of honesty in a
futile effort to defend their racist hero, it was a lame joke. Yes,
most of my jokes are lame, so pointing out that this one was lame is a
bit unnecessary.

BTW, I am wondering why you offered a verb definition for a word Greegor
place in a noun position in a sentence.

Because it's a verb, dullard.
I had thought about pointing out the improper use of the word.
Since it wouldn't have added to the joke, I opted not to.

But then again, past experience
suggests that correctly identifying parts of speech is not your forte.

I seem to have kicked your rear each time the matter has come up.
But do lie and claim I haven't. In fact, as the focal point of your
obsession, I demand that you do so.

--
Political Correctness

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible
to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Old November 22nd 08, 09:03 AM
jackie0109 jackie0109 is offline
Banned

Justice well served because as a mother, you are liable to your child's welfare especially if she's an infant.