Please Look for this Little Girl and Pass on This Post (translate and cross post if Possible too)

Old May 22nd 07, 09:24 PM posted to misc.kids
Carol T

Default Please Look for this Little Girl and Pass on This Post (translate and cross post if Possible too)

Dear All,

Please watch the video and keep in mind that the child could be
'anywhere' in the world, even your own neighborhood. Consider that her
hair color might have been changed and cut, maybe she's been dressed
as a boy, but her right iris has a definite and unmistakable mark in
it.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...266570,00.html
http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/vi...266435,00.html

If you have this child or know who does, you are responsible for
keeping two doctors away from their work, and possibly many more who
have given up their work to search for the child. Ultimately this will
have a knock on effect to _you_ and your family, where ever you are in
the world. By the power of the Lord Jesus Christ and all that is Holy
I promise you that you will come to regret this if you do not give up
this child today.

Carol T

"My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed
and in truth. And by this we know that we are of the truth, and shall
assure our hearts before Him. For if our heart condemns us, God is
greater than our heart, and knows all things." NKJ

Old May 22nd 07, 10:30 PM posted to misc.kids
Penny Gaines

Carol T wrote:
[...]

This is a really big news story in Britain at the moment: the
child in question was snatched from a holiday apartmnet over two weeks
ago.

--
Penny Gaines
UK mum to three
Old May 23rd 07, 02:55 AM posted to misc.kids
deja.blues[_3_]

"Carol T" wrote in message
ps.com...
If you have this child or know who does, you are responsible for
keeping two doctors away from their work

Would I want two such irresponsible people to be in charge of my medical
care?
The parents shirked their responsibilty by choosing to go out to dinner and
leave three small children alone. I'm sorry for the child and her siblings,
but not for the parents.

Old May 23rd 07, 04:20 AM posted to misc.kids
Caledonia

On May 22, 9:55 pm, "deja.blues" wrote:
"Carol T" wrote in message

ps.com...

If you have this child or know who does, you are responsible for
keeping two doctors away from their work

Would I want two such irresponsible people to be in charge of my medical
care?

What's the correlation between medical care and personal decisions
vis a vis child-minding? (for me it's sort of like rejecting
Einstein's work on Browning motion based on the mysteries of Lieserl's
fate.)

Caledonia

Old May 23rd 07, 04:33 AM posted to misc.kids
deja.blues[_3_]

"Caledonia" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 22, 9:55 pm, "deja.blues" wrote:
"Carol T" wrote in message

ps.com...

If you have this child or know who does, you are responsible for
keeping two doctors away from their work

Would I want two such irresponsible people to be in charge of my medical
care?

What's the correlation between medical care and personal decisions
vis a vis child-minding?

Probably the same correlation between adulterous behavior and the ability to
govern the United States.

Old May 23rd 07, 04:57 PM posted to misc.kids
Boliath

deja.blues wrote:
"Carol T" wrote in message
ps.com...

If you have this child or know who does, you are responsible for
keeping two doctors away from their work

Would I want two such irresponsible people to be in charge of my medical
care?
The parents shirked their responsibilty by choosing to go out to dinner and
leave three small children alone. I'm sorry for the child and her siblings,
but not for the parents.

Nice judgment there. You know the family personally do you? You were
there and can make the call that they were irresponsible?

This family are suffering tremendous loss and anguish, the last thing
they need is this kind of peanut gallery judgment.

As my father used to say, if you've nothing good to say, say nothing at all.
Old May 23rd 07, 06:39 PM posted to misc.kids
Nan

On Wed, 23 May 2007 11:57:16 -0400, Boliath
wrote:

deja.blues wrote:
"Carol T" wrote in message
ps.com...

If you have this child or know who does, you are responsible for
keeping two doctors away from their work

Would I want two such irresponsible people to be in charge of my medical
care?
The parents shirked their responsibilty by choosing to go out to dinner and
leave three small children alone. I'm sorry for the child and her siblings,
but not for the parents.

Nice judgment there. You know the family personally do you? You were
there and can make the call that they were irresponsible?

Uhm, the media "puts us there" and yes I can make the call that they
acted irresponsibly. Their child is missing, is she not?

This family are suffering tremendous loss and anguish, the last thing
they need is this kind of peanut gallery judgment.

Then they shouldn't have done something so stupid.

As my father used to say, if you've nothing good to say, say nothing at all.

This is usenet, and life. We get to say what we want, even when you
don't like it.

Nan

Old May 23rd 07, 07:23 PM posted to misc.kids
Jeff

Look at this: http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/missing/mccann.asp

This is true.

Personally, I would love to see her get home.

Jeff
Old May 23rd 07, 08:23 PM posted to misc.kids
deja.blues[_2_]

"Boliath" wrote in message
deja.blues wrote:
"Carol T" wrote in message
ps.com...

If you have this child or know who does, you are responsible for
keeping two doctors away from their work

Would I want two such irresponsible people to be in charge of my medical
care?
The parents shirked their responsibilty by choosing to go out to dinner
and leave three small children alone. I'm sorry for the child and her

Nice judgment there. You know the family personally do you? You were there
and can make the call that they were irresponsible?

This family are suffering tremendous loss and anguish, the last thing they
need is this kind of peanut gallery judgment.

Have you read the news story? They practically hung a sign on her saying
"TAKE ME".

As my father used to say, if you've nothing good to say, say nothing at
all.

It's a different world now.

Old May 24th 07, 12:03 AM posted to misc.kids
Penny Gaines

deja.blues wrote:
"Boliath" wrote in message

deja.blues wrote:

"Carol T" wrote in message
roups.com...

If you have this child or know who does, you are responsible for
keeping two doctors away from their work

Would I want two such irresponsible people to be in charge of my medical
care?
The parents shirked their responsibilty by choosing to go out to dinner
and leave three small children alone. I'm sorry for the child and her

Nice judgment there. You know the family personally do you? You were there
and can make the call that they were irresponsible?

This family are suffering tremendous loss and anguish, the last thing they
need is this kind of peanut gallery judgment.

Have you read the news story? They practically hung a sign on her saying
"TAKE ME".

Huh?

They left the children in a locked room a short distance away from where
they were eating - the restaurent was closer to their rooms then the end
of my garden is to my children's room. I've seen the distance described
as 40 yards, or 50 metres (yes, I know those can't both be right). But
it wasn't some huge long distance, it was very close.

I'm not saying it was right even to go that distance, but it wasn't some
feckless parents going off clubbing.

--
Penny Gaines
UK mum to three