Can we do something

Old November 30th 07, 12:56 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
TN

Default Can we do something

Dear all,

This very useful site for moms around the world to find help in
matters ragarding their kids. But I am very sorry to say this site is
becoming a either a salepoint or sex info. I wonder can we do
somehting to stopp all those non serious people who are more concerned
about this type of things and least concerned about our future
generation.
I remember, I use to visit this site very regularly and even
participate in discussions but due to all the junk info, now I rarely
visit this site.

I need info on latest research on exclusive breastfeeding for six
months and the change of trends and patterns of infant feeding around
the world.

Sincerely,
TN
Old December 1st 07, 08:06 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Sarah Vaughan

TN wrote:

I need info on latest research on exclusive breastfeeding for six
months and the change of trends and patterns of infant feeding around
the world.

Not quite clear from what you say whether those are two separate points
or one (i.e., whether you want research on the change of trends in
exclusive breastfeeding or whether you want research on the change of
trends generally and also research on exclusive breastfeeding
generally). I have some discussion of available research on exclusive
breastfeeding for 6 months as opposed to exclusive breastfeeding for 4
months, at
http://goodenoughmummy.typepad.com/g...red-dogma.html,
but that has nothing to do with trends and I don't know whether or not
it's what you were after.

With regard to all the commercial spam, I hate it as well, but
unfortunately have no idea what we could do about it. :-(

All the best,

Sarah
--
http://www.goodenoughmummy.typepad.com

"That which can be destroyed by the truth, should be" - P. C. Hodgell

Old December 3rd 07, 07:55 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
TN

months, athttp://goodenoughmummy.typepad.com/good_enough_mum/2007/08/pured-dogm...,
but that has nothing to do with trends and I don't know whether or not
it's what you were after.

With regard to all the commercial spam, I hate it as well, but
unfortunately have no idea what we could do about it. :-(

All the best,

Sarah
--http://www.goodenoughmummy.typepad.com

"That which can be destroyed by the truth, should be" - P. C. Hodgell

Thanks Sarah for sending a link.

Well, I want info on any research (LATEST) on exclusive breastfeeding.

And recent changes in trends and patterns of infant feeding (specific)
around the world. I am aware that day by day more and more women are
switching to artificial feeding which means that our infant feeding
trends and patterns are changing. I hope now it is clear.

looking forward to more info from friends around the world.
Old December 5th 07, 03:41 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Karen

Sarah Vaughan wrote:

With regard to all the commercial spam, I hate it as well, but
unfortunately have no idea what we could do about it. :-(

Could we all move to another newsgroup or forum, leaving the spammers
behind? Reading and occasionally posting to m.k.p. and m.k.b. has helped
me a lot this past year, but with the recent explosion of spam, these
newsgroups have been all but suffocated.
Does anyone know another good forum or newsgroup? The forums (fora?)
I've checked out seem to be mainly chitchat and are lacking the
knowledgeable posters from here. m.k.moderated might be a solution, at
the moment it's not very lively.

Please, let's resurrect these newsgroups. We can't let ourselves be
defeated!

Karen