Name poll

Old September 19th 03, 05:07 PM
Elly

Default Name poll

OK, I already said in my posts recently that we're trying to shorten the
baby names' list.
A short background: we decided not to find out the baby's sex before its
birth, so we are choosing both a name for a boy and a name for a girl.
We live in Italy, so we chose the names that could be spelled and pronounced
easily both in Italian and English.

As our boys' names list is short enough (4 names, but I think I might
eliminate Darian from it because his Italian nickname is bound to be Dario,
which I don't like (know one person named Dario I don't like, actually ;-)
so I guess having 3 names for a boy is short enough - I guess we'll be able
to choose more easily from the list of only 3 names), I decided only to put
here only the list of names for the girl.

Girls (alphabetical order, so no special preference):
Adriel
Althea
Arwen
Dana
Darianna
Diandra
Erin
Iris
Lillian
Maris
Rea

In order to avoid the feeling of worrying you guys don't like something we
like, could you please be so kind and just state your favourite (without
further explanations)? Thanks!

Elly
37 weeks + 4 days
(16 days to go!)
EDD October 6th

Old September 19th 03, 05:18 PM
Sophie

Girls (alphabetical order, so no special preference):
Adriel
Althea
Arwen
Dana
Darianna
Diandra
Erin
Iris
Lillian
Maris
Rea

I like Iris best, followed by Althea.

Good luck

--
Sophie -
TTC #4

Old September 19th 03, 05:19 PM
Kari

"Elly" wrote in message
[...]

I like Arwen and Lillian Good luck!

Kari
mom to Kaylie (7) Noah (4) and #3 due in 9 days

Old September 19th 03, 05:23 PM
Naomi Rivkis

In order to avoid the feeling of worrying you guys don't like something we
like, could you please be so kind and just state your favourite (without
further explanations)? Thanks!

Erin or Rea.

Naomi
Old September 19th 03, 05:34 PM
Karen

Those are my choices, in that order!

-Karen, mom to Henry 3-

Old September 19th 03, 05:35 PM
Circe

"Elly" wrote in message
Girls (alphabetical order, so no special preference):
Adriel
Althea
Arwen
Dana
Darianna
Diandra
Erin
Iris
Lillian
Maris
Rea

Althea, Iris, and Lillian.
--
Be well, Barbara
(Julian [6], Aurora [4], and Vernon's [18mo] mom)

"No parking passed this sign" -- hotel parking lot sign

Old September 19th 03, 05:45 PM
Clisby

Elly wrote:
[...]

Maris, Rea, Althea.

Clisby

Old September 19th 03, 05:54 PM
lynn

In article , "Elly"
wrote:

[...]

(Erin a close second, but too close to your name)

- Lynn
Old September 19th 03, 05:56 PM
Nikki

Elly wrote:
could you please be so kind and just state your
favourite (without further explanations)? Thanks!

Lillian and Iris are my favorites :-)
--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)

[...]