Surprise!

Old February 6th 05, 02:40 AM
Marnie

Default Surprise!

Surprise of my life, but here I am! One year after my 3rd m/c made me sure I
was giving up all this for good, I got two lines. With any luck this one
will be as persistent as it has proven to be so far -- I've been on OT-C
since November, when my youngest fully weaned. Life was moving on fine, but
I've always hoped and wondered about just one more.

So here goes, we'll see, fingers crossed for #3 in October. Hopeful, but
realistic.

Nice to "see" so many of you again, and meet the rest of you! This is the
best place to be for 40+ weeks.
--
Marnie
Mom to Kate 2/22/99 and Celia 5/22/02

Old February 6th 05, 03:40 AM
NotMyRealName

Congrats Marnie, and best wishes for all to go well!

--
-Sara
Mommy to DD, 2 3/4

Old February 6th 05, 06:17 AM
arachne

"Marnie" wrote in message
Surprise of my life, but here I am! One year after my 3rd m/c made me sure
I was giving up all this for good, I got two lines. With any luck this one
will be as persistent as it has proven to be so far -- I've been on OT-C
since November, when my youngest fully weaned. Life was moving on fine,
but I've always hoped and wondered about just one more.

So here goes, we'll see, fingers crossed for #3 in October. Hopeful, but
realistic.

Nice to "see" so many of you again, and meet the rest of you! This is the
best place to be for 40+ weeks.

congratulations & lots of sticky vibes for you.
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS 20th august 2002
#2 due 14th october 2005

"In these matters the only certainty is that nothing is certain." -- Pliny
the Elder (23 AD - 79 AD)

Old February 7th 05, 12:54 AM
Kelly

Congratulations Marnie! Sticky vibes sent your way.

Kelly

Old February 7th 05, 07:48 PM
Joybelle

"Marnie" wrote in message
Surprise of my life, but here I am! One year after my 3rd m/c made me sure

was giving up all this for good, I got two lines. With any luck this one
will be as persistent as it has proven to be so far -- I've been on OT-C
since November, when my youngest fully weaned. Life was moving on fine,

but
I've always hoped and wondered about just one more.

What a wonderful surprise, Marnie!! Congratulations!! I'm due with my
fourth in early October.

--
Joy

Rose 1-30-99
Iris 2-28-01
Spencer 3-12-03
# 4 Oct 2005

Old February 7th 05, 08:37 PM
Leslie

piggybacking as don't have the original as usual . . .

Hi, Marnie, and congratulations! My latest surprise is three months old now.

Leslie

Emily (2/4/91)
Jake (1/27/94)
Teddy (2/15/95)
William (3/5/01 -- VBA3C, 13 lbs. 5 oz.)
Lorelei (11/10/04 -- another VBAC)

"Children come trailing clouds of glory from God, which is their home."
~ William Wordsworth

Old February 9th 05, 01:55 AM
carl jones

"Marnie" wrote in message
Surprise of my life, but here I am! One year after my 3rd m/c made me sure

was giving up all this for good, I got two lines. With any luck this one
will be as persistent as it has proven to be so far -- I've been on OT-C
since November, when my youngest fully weaned. Life was moving on fine,

but
I've always hoped and wondered about just one more.

Hey, that is great news! Congratulations. I hope everything works out for
you.

Carl

Old February 9th 05, 11:39 AM
Chookie

In article isfNd.36827$yY6.7134@attbi_s02, "Marnie"
wrote:

So here goes, we'll see, fingers crossed for #3 in October. Hopeful, but
realistic.

Congratulations and best wishes!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"In Melbourne there is plenty of vigour and eagerness, but there is
nothing worth being eager or vigorous about."
Francis Adams, The Australians, 1893.

NPR: How to make labor more painful (SURPRISE!) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 March 3rd 04 10:51 PM
A real surprise Me Child Support 0 January 1st 04 02:26 AM
Surprise! Claire Petersky General (moderated) 0 December 14th 03 01:43 AM
A pleasant surprise laurie Breastfeeding 0 December 10th 03 04:08 AM
Pregnancy surprise! For the MOM! AZ Astrea Child Support 0 October 8th 03 09:29 AM