So what??!!!

Old November 24th 06, 07:51 AM posted to misc.kids
Jen

Default So what??!!!

"Nickki1414 via FamilyKB.com" u29182@uwe wrote in message
enigma wrote:
Hi. I am a simple teenager and i have one question for
whom may be reading this.

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]

are you a product of public education?

wat thde hell do you mean by a product of public
education???

you can't spell. you can't write a simple sentence. you
obviously don't know you've wandered onto Usenet... public
education is aimed for the lowest common denominator, but i
don't expect you'll understand that.

lee who has a 6 year old that spells better than you

Don't anyone dare tell me that i can do something. Because i can do
anything
i put my brain to. I am an almost straight A student.

I'm sure you're really smart in many ways. But "straight A student" seems
to be pushing it. Especially in year 8 with that sort of grammar and
spelling.

Jen

Old November 26th 06, 10:43 PM posted to misc.kids
BarbL

Chookie wrote:
In article ,
toto wrote:

Any idea if there are others around for African countries?

http://www.maps.com/FunFacts.aspx?nav=FF#

Scroll down to Africa map game.

Great page!

My scores for West Africa and Latin America were abysmal!!

This one was harder to do because the map was so small, it
kept on telling me I was wrong, when the spot was right, I
just wasn't hitting it on the tiny place it wanted me to.

BarbL