Nuchal U/S done today and 2nd OB visit (old m/c ment)

Old May 27th 04, 02:30 AM
ModernMiko

Default Nuchal U/S done today and 2nd OB visit (old m/c ment)

"Ilse Witch" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 25 May 2004 23:18:31 +0000, ModernMiko wrote:

Is it possible to start feeling movement at 12.5 weeks? IIRC, I started
feeling movement with DS about 17 weeks or so

I'm glad all is going well for you Jenn! And yes, it is possible to start
feeling movement a lot earlier the second time around. You know what it
feels like now, so you won't mistake it for gas or other things. FWIW,
with DS I felt movement around 14w, and I was considered on the edge of
overweight at the time (yes, now I'm surely over that edge and on the
wrong side of it). It also depends on many other factors beside your
weight, so enjoy!

--
-- I
mommy to DS (July '02)

Thanks Ilse!

--
JennL
DS 06/26/98

aka CatnipSlayer @ livin-it-up.net
--
Leader of the Cult of Worshippers of BiPolar Long-Haired Sexy Anime Guys
with Swords