CSCE is not about children!!!

Old September 5th 04, 09:28 PM
Swedetres

Child support stopped april 1, 2003,, I got 150 a month 8 months later, I
had to move (next to crack house) needed guard dog, I have worked since my
divoce not allowed to work while married was totally controlled and
abused,, took ten years to get divorce,, I have two boys I had late in
life I divorced a greek Priest took ten years, my lawyer can't represent
me,, conflict of interest have been to court 7 times, last case I won on
my own was DENIAL OF MODIfication CS and alimony...He gets a lawyer as
state sent him letter about his drivers licence,, the state said I have a
lawyer to represent me nothing in writing I have no funds for a lawyer to
make matters more interesting lost my job of 14 months July 14, filled out
15 applications, found one but with storms in FL I only have 15 hours this
week, can't pay my bills and am ready for chapter 11,,,,,,,,,, i have
never collected unemployment in my life , I am 58 kids are 18 and 15
younger one is special needs,, am 24/7 parent,,,Now I go to court 11/24
will be up against ex husband his attorney and judge who was not very nice
to me first hearing when all of this started,, what will happen we only
have a half hour.. I have filled out papers to the best of my ability,,
the ex is a Greek Priest the church put him on a sabbotical nothing in
writing he went back to school the fall of 2002 so he had a plan in court
he cried he did not want to be celibate and therefore the court finds
that he voluntarily caused a decrease in his income,,, WHY can't this
healthy man get another job, he now holds Marriage Counselor Licence
Intern and Mental Health licence Intern.......He states he has made no
money this year,, but webster university was paid for his schooling and
his attorney I tried to get an attorney they want 3,000.00 before they
talk to you. What do you think my outcome will be.. PERPLEXED about the
so called dead beat dad story in FLORIDA