CS Worker Jailed Theft

Old April 3rd 08, 06:28 PM posted to alt.child-support
Dusty[_2_]

Default CS Worker Jailed Theft

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
http://www.statesmanjournal.com/apps...NEWS/804010326

Oregon CS worker got 120 days in jail for her role in stealing over
$10,000 from inactive accounts. Her fiancé accomplice got 60 days. Both
got 5 years probation.

I am fully in favor of jailing these thieves, but what I can't understand
is how CSE can find NCP's to collect CS, but can't find CP's to receive
the CS already collected. This case just shows you where the CSE
priorities are focused.

OK, silly question..

If this had been a bank teller, instead of some klepto CSE klutz, would they
have gotten off so lightly? Somehow, I don't think they would have. Which
brings me to my next question.. if not, then why aren't these inDUHviduals
held to the same standard as the rest of us? If it had been anyone else,
there'd be hard time for doing this crime.

Old April 3rd 08, 09:51 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]

..
..
"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/apps...NEWS/804010326

Oregon CS worker got 120 days in jail for her role in stealing over

$10,000
from inactive accounts. Her fiancé accomplice got 60 days. Both got 5
years probation.

I am fully in favor of jailing these thieves, but what I can't understand

is
how CSE can find NCP's to collect CS, but can't find CP's to receive the

CS
already collected. This case just shows you where the CSE priorities are
focused.

Oh, they can find them. It's just easier to NOT find them and put the cash
in their own pockets...........