CSE They just do as they please

Old October 8th 07, 02:40 PM posted to alt.child-support
hobo4430

Default CSE They just do as they please

I have been paying support for 15 years now just about done but in
april my son came to live with me his mom couldnt do her job of
taking care of him , he missed 3 weeks of school and was ready to drop
out that was in April 2006.
I filed for a change in child support as I have one and she has one
but the CSE in GA. didnt register the order like the FEDS say they
should , now they agree to register because I went to the FEDS but
was told that it was going to be 180 days, I have had just about as
much of her as I can take , she lied on her last increase 3 years ago
said she had no money but got 318.00 in intrest on a bank account she
didnt have or so claimed I am 100% disabled and get 705.00 month from
SSID, I pay child support in Florida and have been now I am taking
care of a senior this year who is 18 you would think that the state of
GA would do the right thing by stoping the child support she is a
nurse and I cant work, it is killing me, and it looks like it will
never change when I reported the false claim of no money the DA wanted
to charge me with a fellony for not paying , what can I do I only get
289.00 per month and am so broke all the time it isnt funny, I was
charged 100.00 to pay for the registration of the order to modify but
they said they are sending it back I have yet to see it , they say 180
but she got to court with me in a month in Florida, so why so long in
Georgia?

Old October 8th 07, 04:47 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"hobo4430" wrote in

never change when I reported the false claim of no money the DA wanted
to charge me with a fellony for not paying , what can I do I only get
289.00 per month and am so broke all the time it isnt funny,

What you really need to do my good brother is move to Iraq! It seems your
own American government has a Trillion plus dollars to help those people,
but they have none when it comes to helping their very own citizens.

It's incredible when you think your government has invented a new agency for
the specific purpose of raping people that can least afford these idiotic
policies, and then they'll pat themselves on the back for doing a good job
at collecting the blood money and pay themselves really well for the service
they provide.

To them you are Scum and assigned the label of Deadbeat! That label makes
it easy for them to declare you as a second class citizen and have given
themselves a license to do as they please with you as your quality of life
is of no concern to them. Welcome to America comrade, Land of the Fee and
oppressed.

Old October 8th 07, 07:16 PM posted to alt.child-support
hobo4430

On Oct 8, 11:47 am, "DB" wrote:
"hobo4430" wrote in

[...]

it does happen and they still want more as if the income she has isnt
enough, I dont know some time I think I would be better off dead! at
least I wont have to go to court any more

Old October 8th 07, 08:02 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"hobo4430" wrote in

it does happen and they still want more as if the income she has isnt
enough, I dont know some time I think I would be better off dead! at
least I wont have to go to court any more

Do as I have done my friend, don't play their game anymore!

What more can they take, I have nothing left to give, so i go to court and
laugh at them and moch their petty threats!

Old October 10th 07, 05:19 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

On Oct 8, 9:40 am, hobo4430 wrote:
[...]

Only a non-custodial parent can have a child raised for a mere $289.00
and still find something to complain about. You're mad because you are
spending a month what my daughters daycare runs each week. Just pay
your child-support!

Old October 10th 07, 05:21 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

On Oct 8, 2:16 pm, hobo4430 wrote:
On Oct 8, 11:47 am, "DB" wrote:

"hobo4430" wrote in

[...]

least I wont have to go to court any more- Hide quoted text -

Kill yourself. You are worth more dead than alive. Social security
will pay your child support, and if you're dead that's one less
deadbeat to complain about having to help financially support his kids.

Old October 10th 07, 05:22 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

On Oct 8, 3:02 pm, "DB" wrote:
"hobo4430" wrote in

it does happen and they still want more as if the income she has isnt
enough, I dont know some time I think I would be better off dead! at
least I wont have to go to court any more

Do as I have done my friend, don't play their game anymore!

What more can they take, I have nothing left to give, so i go to court and
laugh at them and moch their petty threats!

Because you're a deadbeat dad. No surprise that you don't pay. If it
were your ex that owed we know that you would be saying "lock the bum
up until she pays".

Old October 10th 07, 09:28 PM posted to alt.child-support
Shadow36

wrote in message
ps.com...
[...]

Re-read his post, and when you actually understand what It says, then come
back.
Actually... no, DON'T come back.

Old October 10th 07, 09:47 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"hobo4430" wrote
[...]

==
?? Why aren't you requesting a modification with Florida?

Old October 11th 07, 05:38 PM posted to alt.child-support
hobo4430

On Oct 10, 12:22 pm, wrote:
On Oct 8, 3:02 pm, "DB" wrote:

"hobo4430" wrote in

it does happen and they still want more as if the income she has isnt
enough, I dont know some time I think I would be better off dead! at
least I wont have to go to court any more

Do as I have done my friend, don't play their game anymore!

What more can they take, I have nothing left to give, so i go to court and
laugh at them and moch their petty threats!

Because you're a deadbeat dad. No surprise that you don't pay. If it
were your ex that owed we know that you would be saying "lock the bum
up until she pays".

you know if you could read the post you would understand instead of
being youer own GOD! why dont you go back to school and learn to read
or is it you just dont understand the english language? I PAY MY
SUPPORT so get off the ground ands make a real post based on my post
or dont post at all