psychic Sophie and I were ...

Old September 9th 04, 03:21 AM
Vicki S

Default psychic Sophie and I were ...

Oohhh tough one since you have one of each. I'll say another boy.
Really! That's what my hunch is! I guess that settles it. :-)

WRONG!

I am thrilled to announce the birth of my new daughter Lilah. (DH and
I have not finalized her middle names yet.)

She was born at home last night at 1:12am (9/8/04), 8 pounds even,
19.5 inches long, APGARs of 10 and 10!

The short version of the birth story:
My midwife stripped my membranes for the fourth time (oy) the
afternoon of the 7th. I took black and blue cohosh. Labor started
(again) at around 3:30 or 4pm. Hubby came home and the midwives came
over. A friend came over to watch the two older kids.
Labor was not that hard to deal with, but I wasn't (as it turned out)
dilating. The kids went to bed. Hours passed. I went upstairs to
try to rest and our friend went home. I spent a couple of hours
zoning out between contractions and listening to DH snore. During
contractions I would dream of an epidural and a c-section.
Suddenly my water broke, I was in excrutiating pain, I wanted to take
a shower and I was miserable beyond imagining. I got in the shower
and a few moments later started to push. After a few very intense
moments, she was born. I got to cut her cord myself and check her
parts. I was surprised enough to discover that she was a girl that I
rechecked again a few minutes later. ;-)
We should have realized when I got all freaked out and incoherent and
crazy that I was in transition, but I was too far gone to think,
myself.

She's gorgeous!

--
Vicki. Married DH May, 1995. Ima shel Stoic, born 11/99;
Chatty, born 5/02, and Sleepy, born 9/8/04 2004.
Old September 9th 04, 03:30 AM
Kara H

"Vicki S" wrote:

She's gorgeous!

Congratulations, Vicki!!! What a beautiful name! Sounds as though the birth
went well, too.

Enjoy your little one!

-Kara.

Old September 9th 04, 04:04 AM
Plissken

"Vicki S" wrote in message
om...
Oohhh tough one since you have one of each. I'll say another boy.

Really! That's what my hunch is! I guess that settles it. :-)

WRONG!

I am thrilled to announce the birth of my new daughter Lilah. (DH and
I have not finalized her middle names yet.)

Yay!! Congratulations Vicki and welcome Lilah! I'm glad everything went so
well for you.

Nadene

Old September 9th 04, 04:12 AM
Kaybee

congrats on the new baby girl. glad the birth went well.

Kay
Eva 9/2002
little boy 1/2005

om...

Old September 9th 04, 06:41 AM
Jamie Clark

Congrats! Whoo hooo!
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest
Password

Check out our Adoption Page at http://www.geocities.com/clarkadopt2004/

Old September 9th 04, 06:47 AM
Not My Real Name

"Vicki S" wrote in message
om...
Oohhh tough one since you have one of each. I'll say another boy.

Really! That's what my hunch is! I guess that settles it. :-)

WRONG!

I am thrilled to announce the birth of my new daughter Lilah. (DH and
I have not finalized her middle names yet.)

She was born at home last night at 1:12am (9/8/04), 8 pounds even,
19.5 inches long, APGARs of 10 and 10!

Congratulations! Welcome Lilah!

--
-Sara
Mommy to DD, 2 1/2

Old September 9th 04, 07:22 AM
Kelly

Congratulations Vicky!

Kelly

Old September 9th 04, 09:11 AM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Vicki S wrote:

She's gorgeous!

I'll bet she is! Congrats!
Old September 9th 04, 12:45 PM
Leslie

Oh, congratulations! What a great birth story.

Leslie

Emily (2/4/91)
Jake (1/27/94)
Teddy (2/15/95)
William (3/5/01 -- VBA3C, 13 lbs. 5 oz.)
and Lorelei, expected 11/2/04

"Children come trailing clouds of glory from God, which is their home."
~ William Wordsworth

SOPHIE... oh Sophie? Hope Pregnancy 7 August 28th 04 09:58 PM
Psychic Sophie, you were.... Amber Pregnancy 21 May 30th 04 10:52 PM
Psychic Sophie? Nic H Pregnancy 2 April 20th 04 01:39 PM
Sophie, I had a dream about you Daye Pregnancy 6 November 25th 03 08:39 PM
Sophie Spanking 0 October 7th 03 11:20 PM