due today!!!

Old September 12th 03, 05:14 PM
Shannon

Default due today!!!

Despite all that is going on my husband and I are still excited about having
this baby. Today is my due date! I think im not going to go today though.
Could be a good thing, I would like to wait till maybe Tuesday or Wednesday.
I know before I had said I wanted to go on the weekend but now I have some
other information I need to have and wont have till Mon or Tue.
I am really looking forward to holding this new little baby in my arms and
nursing him. My husband says he is still very excited too. I have decided im
not going to let FACS ruin my birthing experience. After all it is a great
thing we are having a baby and our baby will be with us for the first few
days at least and if he goes anywhere without us it wont be for long. I just
hope I can keep this positive outlook. Our sister in law came over yesterday
and saw the baby's room, she said it was beautiful and my husband proceeded
to brag for me about what I had done and what a great job I did, what a
sweetheart.

Just in case I go into labor and am not on for a few days or so, good luck
and take care to everyone!!!

Shannon
Due today!!!!

Old September 15th 03, 12:24 PM