is today the day?

Old March 16th 04, 03:30 PM
R.Sitter

Default is today the day?

I'm so hoping today is the day. I know I'm scheduled for an U/S tomorrow,
but I'm just in so much pain today I don't know if I can stand it.

I started feeling even more achey than usual yesterday across my abdomen and
starting at bedtime every time she would move there's so much pain across my
pelvic bone I feel like it's on fire. It feels like she's dropped, but I'm
guessing not because her butt is still firmly lodged against my sternum.

I started having contractions around 4:30am, about 8 minutes apart. By 6:00
they were 6 minutes apart. But I was holding DD2 and her pressure against
my stomach always makes things feel worse. I sent her to the sitter and
went back to bed about 6:30 and I've been able to sleep with just a few
contractions until 9:30. The pain across my pelvic bone woke me up and it
was really strong and constant for about five minutes and I couldn't get up.
Now i'm having pretty steady, though not hard contractions about every 6
minutes. But i've been having them most days for the last two weeks, so who
knows if this will be it?

So I guess I don't have a point except to whine and beg that either today
should be the day or the pain should stop until it's time. You know, this
is our third, and I still worry about getting to the hospital in time.
Isn't that funny? Not so funny that my DH is an hour away from home, then
it's another 45 minutes to the hospital and the van needs gas. :-) I guess
I'll go clean the kitchen and take a shower and see if it changes anything.

Randi
Mother of Megan, 10, Riley, 13 mos, and Chloe due 3/30/04.

Old March 16th 04, 06:05 PM
Elly

Megan - I'm hoping that today is the day for you, too!
BTW - I love the name you've chosen for your baby girl :-)

Good luck,
Elly
DD Erin - 5+ months old already :-o

Old March 16th 04, 06:45 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

R.Sitter wrote:

[...]

Oh, I hope that this is it for you! Good luck! I'm looking forward to
the story, as usual. ;-)

Old March 16th 04, 07:09 PM
Coccinella

(((Randi))),
I really hope this is it for you!
I can't wait to read that Chloe is here.
Good labor vibes to you.

Love

--
Nicky

EDD March 26, '04. It's a girl!

Fur Babies

Old March 16th 04, 07:19 PM
Sandi

"R.Sitter" wrote in message
[...]

Good luck! I hope this is it and that everything goes well for you today!

--
Sandi
Mommy to Abby, 3

Old March 16th 04, 08:18 PM
R.Sitter

thanks for your good wishes, guys!

i've continued to have contractions all day and they're now more consistant
at about 9 minutes apart. i've got to go out to my daughter's school for
awhile, so maybe this will hurry things along.

i'll keep you posted!

randi

Old March 16th 04, 09:08 PM
Christine

YipEEE....go get Chloe.....;-)

if we dont see you we'll know....

Good luck....i'll be thinking about you all day,..;-)))))

Christine...
Chloe, EDD, 21 May...

Old March 16th 04, 11:07 PM
Carol Ann

:: I'm so hoping today is the day. I know I'm scheduled for an U/S
tomorrow,
:: but I'm just in so much pain today I don't know if I can stand it.

snip

:: So I guess I don't have a point except to whine and beg that either today
:: should be the day or the pain should stop until it's time. You know,
this
:: is our third, and I still worry about getting to the hospital in time.
:: Isn't that funny? Not so funny that my DH is an hour away from home,
then
:: it's another 45 minutes to the hospital and the van needs gas. :-) I
guess
:: I'll go clean the kitchen and take a shower and see if it changes
anything.
::
:: Randi
:: Mother of Megan, 10, Riley, 13 mos, and Chloe due 3/30/04.

Woo-hoo! Happy Labor Vibes being sent your way!! Chloe is about to make
her entrance!!

Keep us posted. I'm so excited!!!

~Carol Ann

Drat-- panic attack possible today. Jill Pregnancy 6 February 29th 04 02:45 AM
due today!!! Shannon Pregnancy 1 September 15th 03 12:24 PM
First Ultrasound Today. I'm nervous! Carol Ann Pregnancy 12 August 23rd 03 03:37 PM
TODAY IS MY DUE DATE!! mike and dena Pregnancy 3 August 12th 03 06:47 PM
40 weeks today Alicia Elliott Pregnancy 7 August 9th 03 11:49 PM