military schools?

Old October 7th 03, 03:10 AM
ColoradoSkiBum

Default military schools?

: Finally ! YOU talk about it!

Is it really important to you that I talk about it? Why would that be when
it has nothing to do with the matter at hand? Would you mind explaining
your preoccupation with my sex life?
--
ColoradoSkiBum

Old October 7th 03, 05:39 AM
T.R.H

ColoradoSkiBum wrote:
: It's all relative, you obviously don't get that. With parents like
: that, maybe the boy would indeed be better off living away from them.
: How mortifying for that child if his parents swinging lifestyle were
: found out by his peers. sigh
:
: Mary
:
:
:
: what a CROCK

I think they're jealous. Or maybe their husbands are jealous. :-)
Strangely silent lately, aren't they?

Damn!, now I'm jealous! ;-)

Old October 7th 03, 06:00 AM
Barbara Bomberger

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 15:36:49 -0400, "dejablues"
wrote:

Exactly. Not to mention the time taken away from the family to expend on
such activities.

I fail to see how any of this has to do with the immediate proble, My
husband and I often go away to a motel or other place to have a quiet
romantic evening. This is not related to our parenting abilites
whatsoever.

Its not like we invite our child into our bedroom.

And I do have to wonder about the need to be so curious or judgemental
about how someone elses sex life.

Although I would never share mine here, I suspect you wouldnt approve
of mine either.

However, as it is kept separate from my children, its irrelevent

Barb

om...

Old March 25th 11, 05:28 PM
margie44 margie44 is offline
Junior Member

Some of my friends are in military schools boys and they told me that New Mexico Military Institute is probably the lowest cost residential high school and junior military schools boys in the United States. It is well respected and hosts foundation scholars in its service academy prep program for all five service academies

Last edited by margie44 : March 25th 11 at 05:39 PM.
Old March 29th 11, 07:26 AM
albert.macintosh albert.macintosh is offline
Junior Member

Military schools are very good.
They are very important for proper training of children.
__________________
fico score
netflix
Old April 12th 11, 08:41 AM
Einstien76 Einstien76 is offline
Banned

Well that's just it, he's already in the special ed class for kids with
: "severe emotional disabilities" (they call it SIED here, don't know if
it's
: the same in other states). He's being pulled back in that program so he's
: not in *any* mainstream classes for a while, and see if he can survive and
: then earn his way back into regular classes. And like I said, a *huge*
part
: of me is actually *hoping* for failure there because that will mean that
: he'll -- eventually -- be sent to another program which will likely
include
: "day treatment" at the mental health facility that the district works
with.
: All at district expense of course. We don't have the resources to absorb
: this expense.
: --
: ColoradoSkiBum
Old April 12th 11, 05:28 PM
Stephen.joyce77 Stephen.joyce77 is offline
Banned

Military schools are a little expensive but have very very good results for the growth & development of children.
Old September 24th 11, 05:24 PM
Tommy.10 Tommy.10 is offline
Banned

Military schools are good for every one
they give good study...
Old November 16th 11, 07:28 AM
Abigail Abigail is offline
Banned

Here are some suggestions to you.

1. Philippine Air Force Flying School
Lipa City Batangas
Phone (043) 981-1058
-MILITARIZED

2. Aviatour International Flight School
Lapu Lapu, Cebu City
Phone +1 (877) 837-2649
E-mail:
-THE #1 INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT SCHOOL BASED IN CEBU

3. Clark Aviation
Clark Special Economic Zone, Pampanga
Phone +63 (045) 599 7435
-NEIGHBORING RUNWAY