we have a girl

Old June 11th 07, 01:58 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

Default we have a girl

I just want to say THANK YOU. I went into labor Friday night and the
doc said that I was going to have to have a c section. We live in a
very small town had to wait for the other doc's to get to the
hospital. Bethany would not wait. She was folded in half buttom first.
But I had her the doc could not believe it. The other doctors showed
up 5 minutes late. We are all doing good she is 4lb 15oz. 20 in long.
Now I am working a getting my milk to come in. Any hints to help would
be great. Again thank you. I was very scared.

Old June 11th 07, 04:21 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
sharalyns

On Jun 10, 5:58 pm, wrote:
I just want to say THANK YOU. I went into labor Friday night and the
doc said that I was going to have to have a c section. We live in a
very small town had to wait for the other doc's to get to the
hospital. Bethany would not wait. She was folded in half buttom first.
But I had her the doc could not believe it. The other doctors showed
up 5 minutes late. We are all doing good she is 4lb 15oz. 20 in long.
Now I am working a getting my milk to come in. Any hints to help would
be great. Again thank you. I was very scared.

Congratulations and welcome to Baby Bethany!

At this point, less than 48 hours after birth, the best thing to get
your milk to come in is rest and nurse baby often! The more frequently
you nurse her, the better. Oh, and drink lots of water. :-)

((hugs)) 3-5 days is the norm.

Sharalyn
mom to Alexander James

Old June 11th 07, 06:18 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers[_2_]

I just want to say THANK YOU. I went into labor Friday night and the
doc said that I was going to have to have a c section. We live in a
very small town had to wait for the other doc's to get to the
hospital. Bethany would not wait. She was folded in half buttom first.
But I had her the doc could not believe it. The other doctors showed
up 5 minutes late. We are all doing good she is 4lb 15oz. 20 in long.
Now I am working a getting my milk to come in. Any hints to help would
be great. Again thank you. I was very scared.

so it probably was an amniotic fluid leak! I think the kind of breech you
had is usually the most sucessful breech to birth, I'm glad it happened even
if it wasn't how the doctor planned, it's scary that he didn't believe it
could happen.

Don't worry yet about your milk, it will probably come in over the next
24-48hrs, meanwhile keep putting her to the breast, or if you are unable to
do that pumping as often as possible.

Cheers

Anne

Old June 11th 07, 06:37 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Leslie

On Jun 10, 8:58?pm, wrote:
I just want to say THANK YOU. I went into labor Friday night and the
doc said that I was going to have to have a c section. We live in a
very small town had to wait for the other doc's to get to the
hospital. Bethany would not wait. She was folded in half buttom first.
But I had her the doc could not believe it. The other doctors showed
up 5 minutes late. We are all doing good she is 4lb 15oz. 20 in long.
Now I am working a getting my milk to come in. Any hints to help would
be great. Again thank you. I was very scared.

I'm so happy you got to have her vaginally! If you let her nurse as
much as she wants (and as your nipples can stand) the milk will come
in faster. I've gotten it in within 24 hours before by just nursing
nearly non-stop!

Leslie

Old June 11th 07, 08:57 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
ncrist

On Jun 11, 2:58 am, wrote:
I just want to say THANK YOU. I went into labor Friday night and the
doc said that I was going to have to have a c section. We live in a
very small town had to wait for the other doc's to get to the
hospital. Bethany would not wait. She was folded in half buttom first.
But I had her the doc could not believe it. The other doctors showed
up 5 minutes late. We are all doing good she is 4lb 15oz. 20 in long.
Now I am working a getting my milk to come in. Any hints to help would
be great. Again thank you. I was very scared.

Congratulations! I bet you are feeling lightweight again (I can't wait
for that to happen to me).

Everyone else gave you good advice on Breast Feeding. Just keep
trying, and it will eventually come in.

Old June 11th 07, 02:38 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Welches

wrote in message
ups.com...
I just want to say THANK YOU. I went into labor Friday night and the
doc said that I was going to have to have a c section. We live in a
very small town had to wait for the other doc's to get to the
hospital. Bethany would not wait. She was folded in half buttom first.
But I had her the doc could not believe it. The other doctors showed
up 5 minutes late. We are all doing good she is 4lb 15oz. 20 in long.
Now I am working a getting my milk to come in. Any hints to help would
be great. Again thank you. I was very scared.

Congratulations!
Drink lots of water-I drank non-stop yesterday morning as my milk came in
and I was still thirsty.
Debbie

Old June 11th 07, 04:04 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Snugglemonster

On Jun 11, 9:38 am, "Welches"
wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...I just want to say THANK YOU. I went into labor Friday night and the
doc said that I was going to have to have a c section. We live in a
very small town had to wait for the other doc's to get to the
hospital. Bethany would not wait. She was folded in half buttom first.
But I had her the doc could not believe it. The other doctors showed
up 5 minutes late. We are all doing good she is 4lb 15oz. 20 in long.
Now I am working a getting my milk to come in. Any hints to help would
be great. Again thank you. I was very scared.

Congratulations!
Drink lots of water-I drank non-stop yesterday morning as my milk came in
and I was still thirsty.
Debbie

CONGRATULATIONS! Glad to hear you were able to go naturally!

The foster mother of a 16-month-old girl who died less than a monthafter she was placed in the home spoke to her husband at work "seven or eighttimes" before calling 911 on the morning the girl collapsed, a detectivetestified Tuesday fx Spanking 0 April 18th 07 03:06 PM
The foster mother of a 16-month-old girl who died less than a monthafter she was placed in the home spoke to her husband at work "seven or eighttimes" before calling 911 on the morning the girl collapsed, a detectivetestified Tuesday fx Foster Parents 0 April 18th 07 03:06 PM
man girl 莫野 General 0 April 25th 06 03:32 PM
LITTLE GIRL NEEDS HELP Please_help Kids Health 0 April 10th 06 09:59 PM
It's a Girl ! julie MT Pregnancy 12 March 8th 06 10:05 PM