"Let's Name the Zones" from Finding Nemo

Old June 15th 04, 08:24 AM
Liesl

Default "Let's Name the Zones" from Finding Nemo

My kids sing along with the bus driver stingray, but kind of garble the
names of the zones. I figure they might as well learn this bit of general
knowledge. Who knows - it might come up as a million dollar quiz question
one day :-)
If anyone can hear what is being sung, please post or reply.

Liesl
theotherme66 at hotmail dot com

Old June 15th 04, 01:29 PM
Hillary Israeli

In ,
Liesl wrote:

*My kids sing along with the bus driver stingray, but kind of garble the
*names of the zones. I figure they might as well learn this bit of general
*knowledge. Who knows - it might come up as a million dollar quiz question
*one day :-)
* If anyone can hear what is being sung, please post or reply.

http://www.scifiscripts.com/cartoon/...transcript.pdf
Page 6, near the bottom.

Old June 15th 04, 01:39 PM
jojo

"Liesl" wrote in message
My kids sing along with the bus driver stingray, but kind of garble the
names of the zones. I figure they might as well learn this bit of general
knowledge. Who knows - it might come up as a million dollar quiz question
one day :-)
If anyone can hear what is being sung, please post or reply.

Liesl
theotherme66 at hotmail dot com

Mr. Ray's Song from finding nemo

Oooh, let's name the zones, the zones, the zones. Let's name the zones of
the open sea: mesopolagic, bathyal, abyssalpelagic. All the rest are too
deep for you and me to see.

Oh, let's name the species, the species, the species. Let's name the species
that live in the sea: There's porifera, coelenterata, hydrozoa, scyphozoa,
anthozoa, ctenophora, bryozoas, three! Gastropoda, arthropoda, echinoderma,
and some fish like you and me. Come on, sing with me. Oh...!

Just the girls this time. Oh, seaweed is cool. Seaweed is fun. It makes it's
food with the rays of the sun...

Old June 15th 04, 09:06 PM
Liesl

Thanks a million, Jojo & Hillary!

jojo wrote:
Mr. Ray's Song from finding nemo

Need help finding pants for skinny kids hobbes General 10 April 3rd 04 07:09 PM
Finding A Cause honeybee General 5 March 16th 04 10:13 AM
Finding time for love when the baby's around... Jane SeeMore General 1 January 28th 04 01:38 AM