Free Notice of Appeal Form

Old June 2nd 04, 02:56 PM
krp

Default Kenneth R. Pangborn

"Editor -- Child Support News" wrote in
message ...

The fighting between Pangborn and Hirschfeld have been going on throughout

USENET for quite a while.

Oh BULL****. This past week is the first time either of us has spoken about
the other, MORON! Both Bob and I have had our personal FAN club stalkers. In
Bob's case he EARNED his.

Old June 2nd 04, 05:22 PM
Bob

krp wrote:
"Editor -- Child Support News" wrote in
message ...

The fighting between Pangborn and Hirschfeld have been going on throughout

USENET for quite a while.

Oh BULL****. This past week is the first time either of us has spoken about
the other, MORON! Both Bob and I have had our personal FAN club stalkers. In
Bob's case he EARNED his.

Idiots like "krp" keep feminists in power.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]

Old June 2nd 04, 07:35 PM
Editor -- Child Support News

Ken,

Your reputation relating to dad's rights ain't the greatest...see http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/ .

You are the same "Ken Pangborn" referenced on this guy's site, right?

Here's a quote:

Ken has a history of harassing other people, and is well known for his penchant for starting flamewars, even ranging back to the days of FidoNET. Anyone who has a difference of opinion with Ken runs the risk of being attacked. This can take on many forms, ranging from a few words of profanity and vulgarity to libelous, defamatory lies being posted on the internet. In extreme cases, Ken may resort to offline harassment of yourself, family members, friends, and employers.

I asked you nicely to keep this out of alt.child-support...why not respect my request?

Old June 2nd 04, 08:46 PM
P.Fritz

Don't believe everything you read on the net. I could just as easily create a website offshore that said the was a child molestor, and there would not be a thing you could do about it.

I don't agree with everything Ken has done on, nor the way he acts but that particular website is a bunch of fiction......hell it even claims "I" am Ken....which should have given you a clue about its validity.

BTW this is an unmoderated NG, so asking someone to say out of it is just as wrong as spamming it.