vacation in waikiki in november?

Old May 22nd 07, 05:37 PM posted to misc.kids
toypup

Default vacation in waikiki in november?

Anyone know what the weather is really like in November? I've read some
stuff online, like it's hurricane season, but that hurricanes don't happen
often. I know it's the rainy season, but does anyone know if the rains are
usually enough to spoil a vacation? I don't mind if the rains are spotty.
We'll mostly be in Waikiki.
Old May 23rd 07, 05:15 AM posted to misc.kids
Chris

On May 22, 12:37�pm, toypup wrote:
Anyone know what the weather is really like in November? *I've read some
stuff online, like it's hurricane season, but that hurricanes don't happen
often. *I know it's the rainy season, but does anyone know if the rains are
usually enough to spoil a vacation? *I don't mind if the rains are spotty.
We'll mostly be in Waikiki. *

We were in Maui in December and the weather was perfect. Not too hot
or muggy and not too cold. We spent time sunning on the beach
comfortably. The pool water was cold though, and I don't remember
stepping foot in the ocean. lol. It did rain a few times and the
storms were beautiful and short lived. When we left the hotel balcony
windows open, the curtains just billowed in the breeze. I can't
imagine it would be colder in November than December, but if you go
Weather.com and type in the area, it used to show norms or averages
for the area you type in.

Old May 23rd 07, 07:59 PM posted to misc.kids
JennP.

"toypup" wrote in message
.. .
Anyone know what the weather is really like in November? I've read some
stuff online, like it's hurricane season, but that hurricanes don't happen
often. I know it's the rainy season, but does anyone know if the rains
are
usually enough to spoil a vacation? I don't mind if the rains are spotty.
We'll mostly be in Waikiki.

We went to Kauai in mid-October and it was hot and humid. Unusually humid.
There was a lot of what they call "vog" (volcanic fog) due to some certain
winds I guess. It rained for a little bit most days but there were no total
washout days. It certainly didn't hinder our vacation. I'd go in the fall
again. HTH.

JennP.

November due dates 11/04 Mary S. Pregnancy 18 August 16th 04 06:41 PM
November 04 due dates Mary S. Pregnancy 7 July 24th 04 08:30 PM
November due dates Mary S. Pregnancy 8 June 7th 04 05:32 PM
November due dates Mary S. Pregnancy 6 May 8th 04 01:50 PM
November due dates Mary Pregnancy 3 April 7th 04 01:03 PM