Have you tried an electric toothbrush?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 3rd 04, 07:12 AM
John Doe

Default Have you tried an electric toothbrush?

Since they are all over the store shelves now, I know you have seen them.

If you haven't tried one of the new, inexpensive electric toothbrushes, you
don't know what you are missing. I have been using the things for years and
love them. The last post subject line which mentioned them in this group
was mine in December 2000.

They are much easier to use and they clean like a regular toothbrush never
could. They will make your teeth cleaner than ever before. And you can use
less toothpaste per brushing.

My favorite is (I wont mention the brand) the one with two moving brush
heads. It is just fantastic. I love all that action (maybe because I have a
big mouth, but that is another subject).

If you want to save lots of money, get a NiMH battery charger with
batteries. But, even tho the package might say the toothbrush is
waterproof, do not let your kid(s) play with it in water. Batteries will
rupture and might spill their dangerous contents when the battery terminals
are shorted by accidental exposure to water.

Electric toothbrushes are marvelous for cleaning teeth thoroughly, the easy
way.

Do it for the kids!

--
Is wannabe_princess still here? How's it going?
Have fun.