How long wait for a new Baby

Old November 16th 06, 08:24 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
anny

Default How long wait for a new Baby

My Daugther just turned one and i would like to have another baby.
I also have a son with 5 Years almost 6.
Iam 26 myself.
is there any Kind of Timeframe you should have between kids?

Old November 16th 06, 09:12 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Ericka Kammerer

anny wrote:
My Daugther just turned one and i would like to have another baby.
I also have a son with 5 Years almost 6.
Iam 26 myself.
is there any Kind of Timeframe you should have between kids?

Physiologically, it's ideal to have an interpregnancy
interval between 18 and 23 months (that's from the time the
first is born until the time you get pregnant with the next).
The next lowest category of risk is an interpregnancy interval
from 6-59 months.

That said, there are many other factors besides
physiological ones, and what spacing is best based on those
factors can vary greatly from situation to situation.

Best wishes,
Ericka
Old November 19th 06, 10:19 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Blue Eyes Blue

My son will be 19 months Nov 22 and I just found out I am preg. We were
trying and I think its a good time frame. My son is pretty independant.
I think if I can get him out of diapers b4 #2 I will have it made. Id
say start trying now and good luck.

Old November 22nd 06, 09:18 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
baby blues

I have a friend who got pregnant when her first child was five. He
really seems to be a good brother, too. But now I see you already have
a daughter who's one. I don't see the harm in having one when she is
around 2 1/2, because she might be better able to understand a little
sibling. However, I was born when my sister was four, and most of my
friends have sisters or brothers four years apart from them. Even my
husband's brother is four years younger than he is. But none the pairs
actually did many things together. I guess that was a sign of the
times. In my teenage years, I discovered sisters and brothers who still
went out and did things with each other (from time to time). The only
pair of "friendly" sibs that I actually KNEW was 2 years apart. I would
say that's a better age span. Especially in the long run. (On a similar
note, my mom is seven years older than her sister, and they STILL call
each other almost every week).

My son will be four by the time his sib is born (if and when).

I hope this is helpful

Old November 22nd 06, 04:44 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Tori M

My brother and I where verry close as kids and even some as teenagers and
adults.. We dont talk much now but I could see us visiting more if we lived
closer. Kev is not a phone person. We are 18 months apart.

Tori
oups.com...