Relief from headaches or migrine

Old November 7th 06, 11:32 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
tomas hunt

Default Relief from headaches or migrine

Headaches and migraines are almost always caused by the same underlying
reason.
We who suffer from these conditions are more sensitive to stress and
tension than other people around us.
The trouble is that we build up emotional tension in the body and mind
every day.
When we're faced with the smallest rise in tension around us, it's
like a pot that overflows and we experience a headache attack.
The damn thing is that it doesn't matter if the tension is positive
or negative. How many times have you been attached by headaches or
migraines when...
..There is rising tension between you and your loved one
..You're faced with the biggest challenge of your life
..An event that you've been looking forward to is coming up
..You really need to be there for someone
Other people can handle this overflow of tension or block it out. You
on the other hand, get sick because you suffer from migraine or chronic
headaches.
And because the tension that you're feeling is different from the
tension of most people around you, their methods of relaxing and
reducing stress do not work.
For example, I've found that most people who suffer from headaches
have tension developing in their eyes, neck, shoulders and the muscles
around the skull and face.
If you also have a neck pain, you prove my point!
The tension in your eyes and skull is usually not that obvious and you
may not be aware of it until it's released.
The method you're about to discover, gives you ways to avoid
developing more tension in these parts of your body, and simple
techniques to remove the tension that you already have.
Within days, you are totally free of the horrible migraines and
headaches that you've been suffering from for so long.
http://headachebi.blogspot.com/#

Old November 7th 06, 11:32 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Blue Eyes Blue

When I was preg with baby #1 I had HORRIBLE migranes, couldnt take any
meds, nothing worked.....UNTIL.....I mentioned it to my awsome dr. He
suggested out a hot pack/magic bag heated up on the soles of my feet. I
would heat the bag 2-3 times and apply it to the soles of my feet until
the migrane eased off, by the time I did this for 2-3 times it was
gone. Worked like a charm to me...sounds silly but try it.....what do
you have to loose? YOUR MIGRANE!

Old November 12th 06, 06:40 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Karen

tomas hunt wrote:

The method you're about to discover, gives you ways to avoid
developing more tension in these parts of your body, and simple
techniques to remove the tension that you already have.
Within days, you are totally free of the horrible migraines and
headaches that you've been suffering from for so long.
http://headachebi.blogspot.com/#

If this were a real and scientifically proven method, you would reveal
it for free.

Karen

--
remove underscore and nine from my email address
Old November 14th 06, 07:22 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

Karen wrote:
tomas hunt wrote:

The method you're about to discover, gives you ways to avoid
developing more tension in these parts of your body, and simple
techniques to remove the tension that you already have.
Within days, you are totally free of the horrible migraines and
headaches that you've been suffering from for so long.
http://headachebi.blogspot.com/#

If this were a real and scientifically proven method, you would reveal
it for free.

And, of course, he would know that tension headaches and migraines are
NOT the same thing, and tension doesn't cause migraine.

Naomi

--
remove underscore and nine from my email address