CS and women's greed strikes again..

Old June 30th 04, 01:13 PM
Kenneth S.

Default CS and women's greed strikes again..

The message below is SOOO characteristic of alt.child-support.

I provide details of a painful personal problem, and all I get in return
is flaming and mockery. You know, Gini, that's a form of abuse, too. I'm
just being abused left, right, and center. But I'm going to be an Internet
Abuse Survivor. I'll be starting my very own support group soon.

Old June 30th 04, 07:36 PM
Bob Whiteside

"Kenneth S." wrote in message
The message below is SOOO characteristic of alt.child-support.

I provide details of a painful personal problem, and all I get in

return
is flaming and mockery. You know, Gini, that's a form of abuse, too. I'm
just being abused left, right, and center. But I'm going to be an

Internet
Abuse Survivor. I'll be starting my very own support group soon.

I feel your pain. You are not alone. You have every right to define what
Anna Nicole does to you as abuse. All women are abusers. Some have been
caught already. Others are just time-bombs waiting to go off. They suffer
from estrogen poisoning and the prisons are filled with them.

The very fact Anna Nicole does not respond to your outpouring of love shows
she is passive-aggressive and just toying with you emotionally. Her failure
to accept you for who you really are shows she is only interested in her own
selfish desires. The rejection of everything you say or do is calculated,
cruel, and cold hearted. You need to accept the fact the two of you have
grown apart and it is time for you to start the journey to find yourself.
You cannot live the rest of your life as a victim in an abusive
relationship.

The first step is to file for a restraining order to stop the abuse. The
second step is to file for palimony support detailing all of her abusive
behavior and your struggle to get on with your life. The third step is to
attend an abuse support group so you can recognize you have also been abused
physically, verbally, sexually, and financially.

Old June 30th 04, 11:02 PM
Gini

In article t, Bob Whiteside
says...

"Kenneth S." wrote in message
[...]

===
You forgot ACS-ally.
===
===

Old June 30th 04, 11:06 PM
Gini

In article , Kenneth S. says...

The message below is SOOO characteristic of alt.child-support.

I provide details of a painful personal problem, and all I get in return
is flaming and mockery. You know, Gini, that's a form of abuse, too. I'm
just being abused left, right, and center. But I'm going to be an Internet
Abuse Survivor. I'll be starting my very own support group soon.

===
Would you mind taking Bob with you? No wait, he's the abuser. Damn!
===
===