Art Supplies for 2.5 year old

Old August 9th 03, 03:42 AM
Laurie

Default Art Supplies for 2.5 year old

GoofeeGyrl wrote in message
Baby #2 is due exactly one month today, and I am trying to stock up on some
things for Sophie (29 months in a couple of days) to have to (possibly)

keep
her occupied in the first weeks when I don't have as much time to play with
her.

Mainly, I am wondering about art supplies that she can use. So far we have

the
basics, the washable crayons, markers, watercolors, along with plenty of
coloring books, paper, stickers, and some glue sticks. Right now, I just

give
her some various items and let her use them however she likes.

Any suggestions on what items I can add to the mix?

Those color magic markers with the paper are nice (by Crayola) as you don't
have to worry about her coloring the walls. She may like an etch a
sketch too. (or did you get her one for that trip?)_

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 28 months
and Christopher, 16 weeks

*This email address is now valid*

Thanks in advance
Linda
Mommy to Sophie, 2 years
and girl #2, due Sept 7th

Old August 9th 03, 06:19 AM
GoofeeGyrl

Those color magic markers with the paper are nice (by Crayola) as you don't
have to worry about her coloring the walls. She may like an etch a
sketch too. (or did you get her one for that trip?)_

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 28 months
and Christopher, 16 weeks

How nice of you to remember! I never did get the etch a sketch, but she loves
her color wonder markers. I will have to get some more paper for them though.

Linda
Mommy to Sophie, 2 years
and girl #2, due Sept 7th