RICHARD WEXLER: REAL FOSTER CARE SCANDAL IS NUMBER OF KIDS REMOVED

Old November 9th 07, 05:37 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.legal
krp

Default RICHARD WEXLER: REAL FOSTER CARE SCANDAL IS NUMBER OF KIDS REMOVED

NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH COMMANDER
"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
ups.com...

RICHARD WEXLER: REAL FOSTER CARE SCANDAL IS NUMBER OF KIDS REMOVED
BY RICHARD WEXLER

http://www.kansas.com/205/story/219708.html

The real scandal in Kansas child welfare is not that the state is
oppressing Sedgwick County by giving authorities "only" 72 hours to
keep a
child in limbo before a court decides if he ever needed to be torn
from
his family in the first place ("More time: Courts need flexibility
on
foster care," Nov. 1 editorial). The real scandal is that somewhere
near
80 percent of the children torn from their families in Sedgwick
County
probably never needed to endure that trauma.

You know what will REALLY **** Danny Sullivan and Kent the idiot off?
Is
finding that *I* am used as a source in one of Wexler's books!

Of course you don't actually name the book.

Did ya forget the title???

Nope not at all. Why bother posting it Danny, YOU will just LIE about it
anyway. Did you look up those chapters and page numbers I gave you OR did
your Alzheimer's kick in again and you forgot them AGAIN???? You DO seem
have BIG troubles with that 24 hour thing.. I find it MORE than a little
amusing that on ONE day you SCREAM that some chapters are "only one page"
and the next day in the SAME THREAD you can't remember AT ALL the
Chapters
or page numbers.

MEN FREEING MEN
ed. Francis Baumli, Ph.D.

Chapter 8 starting at page 154

Chapter 9 Pages 170, 171, 200

Chapter 10 Page 213

PLEASE PLEASE TRY to remember the Chapters and page numbers THIS TIME
Danny.
Write them down and tape them to your forehead!

Post the pages on your website.

That's all you have to do!!!!

Proof 24/7 every day till the end of time.

Unless there isn't real proof.

Can ya post the REAL proof on your website, pigborn?

Did you FORGET the pages and chapters ALREADY Danny?

MEN FREEING MEN
ed. Francis Baumli, Ph.D.

Chapter 8 starting at page 154

Chapter 9 Pages 170, 171, 200

Chapter 10 Page 213

POOR POOR POOR Danny senility has broken out ALL OVER!

Old November 9th 07, 05:39 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.legal
Dan Sullivan

On Nov 9, 11:29 am, " krp" wrote:
"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

No there are others too

I know, I've been to the library.

I KNOW it ****es off a REALLY IMPORTANT blow hard
like you too.

What does?

The fact that you can't remember the title?

Try looking at the interview the author did in

The Battle and the Backlash
David Heckler

Why?

Not to mention

Chapters in

Don't Blame Me, Daddy
Ashes to Ashes

What about the chapters?

Are they longer than a single page?

Old November 9th 07, 05:44 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.legal
Dan Sullivan

On Nov 9, 11:37 am, " krp" wrote:
[...]

Stop jerkin everyone off and post the pages on your website.

If there isn't anything to post... we'll know why.

It's all a pigborn lie.

Old November 9th 07, 05:46 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.legal
krp

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
ps.com...

[...]

Can't find them AGAIN Danny? The senility is worse than I thought!!

Old November 9th 07, 05:47 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.legal
krp

[...]

Yeah I want my website CLUTTERED with all the stuff YOU demand MASTER! Get
over yourself!

Old November 9th 07, 06:05 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.legal
Dan Sullivan

On Nov 9, 11:47 am, " krp" wrote:
[...]

Someone has to be in charge of the pigs!

Don't talk with slop in your mouth, pigborn.

Get over yourself!

Your website is already "cluttered" with supposed news stories about
people beating CPS and suing CPS yet there is no mention of you OR the
A-Team in the articles.

You wouldn't want to do a 180 and have something true there, to spoil
the theme, do ya, piggy boy.

Old November 10th 07, 03:16 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.legal
Kent Wills

As I understand it, on Fri, 09 Nov 2007 08:25:50 -0800, Dan Sullivan
wrote:

[...]

MEN FREEING MEN
ed. Francis Baumli, Ph.D.

Chapter 8 starting at page 154

Chapter 9 Pages 170, 171, 200

Chapter 10 Page 213

PLEASE PLEASE TRY to remember the Chapters and page numbers THIS TIME Danny.
Write them down and tape them to your forehead!

Post the pages on your website.

That's all you have to do!!!!

Proof 24/7 every day till the end of time.

Unless there isn't real proof.

Can ya post the REAL proof on your website, pigborn?

A valid request.
While posting them wouldn't PROVE he wrote them, it would go
far in adding credibility to his claim.

So what excuse will he use to not post them?

I'm going with, "You'll claim they were altered." But,
"Copyright restrictions won't permit it." is also viable.

--
Kent
Vegetarian: Indian word for lousy hunter.
Old November 10th 07, 03:38 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.legal
krp

"Kent Wills" wrote in message
news
As I understand it, on Fri, 09 Nov 2007 08:25:50 -0800, Dan Sullivan

[...]

BULL**** Kent YOU would just say they have "OBVIOUSLY BEEN ALTERED!!!!"

Old November 10th 07, 04:16 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.legal
Dan Sullivan

On Nov 10, 9:38 am, " krp" wrote:
"Kent Wills" wrote in message

news

As I understand it, on Fri, 09 Nov 2007 08:25:50 -0800, Dan Sullivan
wrote:

[...]

MEN FREEING MEN
ed. Francis Baumli, Ph.D.

Chapter 8 starting at page 154

Chapter 9 Pages 170, 171, 200

Chapter 10 Page 213

PLEASE PLEASE TRY to remember the Chapters and page numbers THIS TIME
Danny.
Write them down and tape them to your forehead!

Post the pages on your website.

That's all you have to do!!!!

Proof 24/7 every day till the end of time.

Unless there isn't real proof.

Can ya post the REAL proof on your website, pigborn?

A valid request.
While posting them wouldn't PROVE he wrote them, it would go
far in adding credibility to his claim.

BULL**** Kent YOU would just say they have "OBVIOUSLY BEEN ALTERED!!!!"

So you're a mindreader, too?

Along with being a bulk****ter, pigborn?

And you quote Kent BEFORE he says what you quote.

Old November 10th 07, 10:58 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.legal
Kent Wills

As I understand it, on Sat, 10 Nov 2007 14:38:38 GMT, " krp"
wrote:

"Kent Wills" wrote in message
news
As I understand it, on Fri, 09 Nov 2007 08:25:50 -0800, Dan Sullivan
wrote:

[...]

MEN FREEING MEN
ed. Francis Baumli, Ph.D.

Chapter 8 starting at page 154

Chapter 9 Pages 170, 171, 200

Chapter 10 Page 213

PLEASE PLEASE TRY to remember the Chapters and page numbers THIS TIME
Danny.
Write them down and tape them to your forehead!

Post the pages on your website.

That's all you have to do!!!!

Proof 24/7 every day till the end of time.

Unless there isn't real proof.

Can ya post the REAL proof on your website, pigborn?

A valid request.
While posting them wouldn't PROVE he wrote them, it would go
far in adding credibility to his claim.

BULL**** Kent YOU would just say they have "OBVIOUSLY BEEN ALTERED!!!!"

Wow. Exactly as I predicted. And I posted my prediction.
Maybe I should start my own psychic hot line :-)

--
Kent
The Roger is us!