Reversal of fortune

Old August 15th 05, 11:58 PM
CME

Default Reversal of fortune

So I've gone on a few dates with this older lawyer and I made an offhand
comment about how my previous boss ripped me off. He said, all I had to do
was make a formal complaint with the CA board of Alberta and they'd
investigate it. So I emailed my boss after I spoke to them and said I'd
like to give him one last chance to do the right thing before I faxed off
all the information they required. He emailed me by the end of the night
with a settlement agreement. Funny how the threat of legal action gets ****
done. So I'm taking the next 2 weeks off before University and taking the
kids somewhere. Dennis can we still come to Ireland??? lmao Hey maybe
Florida, or even Mexico!!! I just have this urge to get away...

~does the happy dance~

Christine

Old August 16th 05, 12:39 AM
Kim

****
done. So I'm taking the next 2 weeks off before University and taking the
kids somewhere. Dennis can we still come to Ireland??? lmao Hey maybe
Florida, or even Mexico!!! I just have this urge to get away...

~does the happy dance~

Christine

Congrats... Couple of questions... How old is the 'older lawyer'? lol is he
a handsome devil? *grin* annnnnnnnnd
WHATS WRONG WITH NS?!?!?! sheesh!

Old August 16th 05, 01:42 AM
CME

"Kim" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
[...]

He's over 50 and it's only been a few dates but let me tell you, I've never
dated a man that has really treated me well. It's not the money, it's the
fact he's reliable, genuine and a real gentleman (hahaha and from a
lawyer!!!) As for a trip to NS, I've already been there... although it was
winter time and GOD DAMN it was cold. lol I'm thinking a road trip might be
in order, then again I might ditch my children before I reached the border.
lol

Christine

Old August 16th 05, 01:57 AM
CME

".'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 22:58:39 GMT, "CME" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

So I've gone on a few dates with this older lawyer and I made an offhand
comment about how my previous boss ripped me off. He said, all I had to
do
was make a formal complaint with the CA board of Alberta and they'd
investigate it. So I emailed my boss after I spoke to them and said I'd
like to give him one last chance to do the right thing before I faxed off
all the information they required. He emailed me by the end of the night
with a settlement agreement. Funny how the threat of legal action gets
****
done. So I'm taking the next 2 weeks off before University and taking the
kids somewhere. Dennis can we still come to Ireland??? lmao Hey maybe
Florida, or even Mexico!!! I just have this urge to get away...

~does the happy dance~

Christine

You stuck up for yourself and won???? OMG, you are an amazing woman!
Bravo. Enjoy the break.

'Kate

Thanks, it's not hard to get money out of someone that has it and is afraid
of it impacting his ability to earn more. lol So yeah I have enough to go
on a little vacation, pay off my student loans and finish my degree.

Christine

Old August 16th 05, 01:58 AM
Kim

"CME" wrote in message
He's over 50 and it's only been a few dates but let me tell you, I've

never
dated a man that has really treated me well. It's not the money, it's the
fact he's reliable, genuine and a real gentleman (hahaha and from a
lawyer!!!)

Contradictory terms missie LOL -- I'm glad yer happy tho

Old August 16th 05, 05:41 AM
CME

".'Kate" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 00:57:17 GMT, "CME" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

I have enough to go
on a little vacation, pay off my student loans and finish my degree.

Christine

Hey.. can I borrow $10 for a gallon of gas?
:-)

Ya wow I can't believe the price of gas lately! I'm cursing that I gave
away my Toyota corolla.

Christine

Old August 16th 05, 05:48 AM
CME

"Kim" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
He's over 50 and it's only been a few dates but let me tell you, I've

never
dated a man that has really treated me well. It's not the money, it's
the
fact he's reliable, genuine and a real gentleman (hahaha and from a
lawyer!!!)

Contradictory terms missie LOL -- I'm glad yer happy tho

Whoa let's not get ahead of ourselves. lol It's only been a few dates, I
mean I enjoy his company but I don't see it having long term potential.
Besides, I've been going out on all kinds of dates lately and having fun...
no use getting my heart (among other things) involved until I find that
person that takes my breath away.

Christine

Old August 16th 05, 11:02 AM
Moon Shyne

Congratulations on handling a difficult situation well, with a great end
result!

Enjoy, girl - and take just a little bit of that settlement and do something
nice for your lawyer friend - they can be useful occasionally G (unless
you already paid him or something)

Old August 16th 05, 11:37 AM
Kim

"CME" wrote in message

*snipped for fun*

It's not the money, it's
the
fact he's reliable, genuine and a real gentleman (hahaha and from a
lawyer!!!)

Contradictory terms missie LOL -- I'm glad yer happy tho

Whoa let's not get ahead of ourselves. lol It's only been a few dates, I
mean I enjoy his company but I don't see it having long term potential.
Besides, I've been going out on all kinds of dates lately and having

fun...
no use getting my heart (among other things) involved until I find that
person that takes my breath away.

Christine

Giggling profusely -- I'm glad yer happy didn't mean I was getting a head of
myself LOL It was a statement not intended any other way *grin* Hmmmmm
question is... Is there more to this than meets the eyes? LOL you took that
comment and ran with it in your mind *grin* I'm wondering LOL

I see why yer happy LOL yer out there "having fun" and all kinds of "dates"
*wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* hehehehe

Regardless it's nice to hear of someone having fun and enjoying
themselves... Even if it is with a lawyer LOL!

LOLing all the way to work! HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Kim

Old August 16th 05, 11:38 AM
Kim

"CME" wrote in message

".'Kate" wrote in message
[...]

OMG how much did you get?!?!?! and what's your sweet laywers name? LOL

Kim

Fortune cookies tonight Emily Pregnancy 1 August 7th 05 06:26 PM
Tubal Reversal ? DamnOkie Pregnancy 1 February 2nd 05 02:09 AM
PA: More info on CS reversal case Dusty Child Support 31 July 31st 04 03:51 AM