I was wrong (I'm so excited!).

Old March 30th 04, 11:17 PM
Sophie

Default I was wrong (I'm so excited!).

"Cathy" wrote in message
news
Well, I posted yesterday about AF returning. It lasted all of 2 hours.

So
I did a few searches on Google, and came up with implantation spotting.

And
guess how many lines the HPT had this morning!!

Cathy
DD 8 Jan 03
EDD December 04

Wow, congrats!

Old March 30th 04, 11:59 PM
Lucy

"Cathy" wrote in message
news
Well, I posted yesterday about AF returning. It lasted all of 2 hours.

So
I did a few searches on Google, and came up with implantation spotting.

And
guess how many lines the HPT had this morning!!

Cathy
DD 8 Jan 03
EDD December 04

Congrats on your + how wonderful for you!

FWIW- if that was true "implantation" spotting, you would not likely get a +
hpt the *same* day! (not usually enough hcg on the -day- of implantation!)
However, by your EDD, I assume you think you conceived a bit more than 2
weeks ago..so the "2-hour af" would more likely be spotting around the time
your period is due, which is common...but not considered "implantation"
spotting, from what I know.

Old March 30th 04, 11:59 PM
Nikki

Cathy wrote:
Well, I posted yesterday about AF returning. It lasted all of 2
hours. So I did a few searches on Google, and came up with
implantation spotting. And guess how many lines the HPT had this
morning!!

OMG - I was so totally not expecting that, lol.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)

Old March 31st 04, 12:05 AM
Fer

Cathy wrote:
|| Well, I posted yesterday about AF returning. It lasted all of 2
|| hours. So I did a few searches on Google, and came up with
|| implantation spotting. And guess how many lines the HPT had this
|| morning!!
|| Cathy
|| DD 8 Jan 03
|| EDD December 04

That's awesome!

--?

Jenn
-WAHM
-DS Feb'92
-DD Feb'97
-Jellyfish due June 25/04

Old March 31st 04, 01:54 AM
Daye

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:21:11 +1200, "Cathy"
wrote:

guess how many lines the HPT had this morning!!

Congrats!

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan and Leopold
Old March 31st 04, 01:54 AM
Coccinella

Congrats!

Love

--
Nicky

Proud mamma to Alexandra (03/22/2004)

Old March 31st 04, 02:11 AM
Cathy

Lucy wrote:
"Cathy" wrote in message
news
Well, I posted yesterday about AF returning. It lasted all of 2
hours. So I did a few searches on Google, and came up with
implantation spotting. And guess how many lines the HPT had this
morning!!

Cathy
DD 8 Jan 03
EDD December 04

Congrats on your + how wonderful for you!

FWIW- if that was true "implantation" spotting, you would not likely
get a + hpt the *same* day! (not usually enough hcg on the -day- of
implantation!) However, by your EDD, I assume you think you
conceived a bit more than 2 weeks ago..so the "2-hour af" would more
likely be spotting around the time your period is due, which is
common...but not considered "implantation" spotting, from what I know.

I really have no idea when the EDD is - but I am going off the last (well, I
think so!) time we were intimate before the mucus changed. My period could
have been due, but as I haven't had one since the 21st March 2002, it's a
bit hard to say!

Thanks for the congrats.

Cathy

Old March 31st 04, 02:12 AM
Cathy

Sophie wrote:
"Cathy" wrote in message
news
Well, I posted yesterday about AF returning. It lasted all of 2
hours. So I did a few searches on Google, and came up with
implantation spotting. And guess how many lines the HPT had this
morning!!

Cathy
DD 8 Jan 03
EDD December 04

Wow, congrats!

Thanks - DD has caught my mood, and is also bouncing off the walls! I still
can't believe it.

Cathy

ICAN and The Pink Kit: a dark side (Wintergreen is wrong) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 January 30th 04 09:45 PM
Poll- what makes you excited? Jill Pregnancy 7 November 30th 03 02:50 AM
I'm So Excited! Carol Ann Pregnancy 9 November 21st 03 07:34 PM
New Baby - Dad not as excited as he thought paul williams Pregnancy 13 October 22nd 03 06:07 PM
What if the ultrasound tech was wrong??! Nina Pregnancy 19 August 9th 03 07:58 AM