Botched circumcision of American infant boy severes entire glans!!!!!!! 10% circ complication rate "normal"

Old July 23rd 07, 04:38 AM posted to soc.men,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.health,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.circumcision
R. Steve Walz

Default Botched circumcision of American infant boy severes entire glans!!

Jake Waskett wrote:

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 08:01:16 -0700, TLC Tugger wrote:

How about for the 25 or so years it took a half-million US men (most
of whom who were circumcised at birth) to die of AIDS.

Oh? What percentage of male US AIDS patients were circumcised at birth?

-----------------------------
Most. Dumb****. In fact from that we could incorrectly infer that
circumcision CAUSES HIV!!

You're Jake Waskett, the guy who calls himself Wadi and that
"DrBull****@gmail".
Steve
Old July 23rd 07, 04:49 AM posted to soc.men,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.health,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.circumcision
R. Steve Walz

Avenger wrote:

Those were all butt ****ing fags. No man has ever contracted AIDS from a
female even if he ****s her up the arse.

----------------
That's not true, but the numbers are not high in the USA.
In Africa, because anal is used for contraception, it is a pandemic!

So if you're a normal man
****ing a woman, forget the stupid condoms, you'll never catch anything.

------------------------
That's not true, but the numbers are not high in the USA, which is
what is confusing you, that and your own homophobic stupidity.

It's the fags and feminists who have caused this hysteria.

--------------------------
Now you're just demonstrating your idiocy.

All the leading experts know that only a small % of the diseases called AIDS
in Africa are really AIDS.

---------------------
AIDS EVERYWHERE is the constellation of diseases that you die from
because you have contracted HIV. HIV by itself won't kill you, but
because it trashes your immune system, it is like you got a dose of
radiation that kills your immune system. And HIV is now EASY to test
for, and CAN be done in minutes or hours, cheaply, and they DO know
that it causes AIDS in Africa and everywhere else!!

Most are virulent forms of Malaria and TB that
mimic the symptoms of AIDS.

-------------------
No. Someone has beeen telling you lies that they knew would please
you, but they are still lies.

These disease however don't get the $$$$$ due to
the gay AIDS lobby.

--------------------
More myths, we know precisely where these come from and the United
Nations and consortia of western nations have been fighting them for
years. And no, the funding for HIV/AIDS is TINY compared to that
for malairia. This is a stupid truth, because HIV is NOW far more
prevalent in Africa than malaria.

The poofters are just using the black man to get money
for AIDS so that they can go on with their degenerate lifestyle while
ignoring the diseases that are really killing Africans.

---------------------------
Now you're promotong that gay people somehow created AIDS to profit
from it. One, you're an insane homophobic asswipe, and two, neither
HIV or AIDS have evewr turned a profit for anyone yet! The major pharma
companies that even HAVE HIV programs have been doing it at a LOSS
for publicity!!

Bottom line; infants don't have sex. HIS body, HIS decision.
-Ron

-----------------------------
Infants get HIV from their mother's milk, you stupid ****ing asshole!
Steve
Old July 23rd 07, 09:37 AM posted to soc.men,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.health,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.circumcision
Rogered

On Jul 23, 2:20 pm, Brandon D Cartwright wrote:
On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 20:49:45 -0700, "R. Steve Walz"

wrote:
Avenger wrote:

Those were all butt ****ing fags. No man has ever contracted AIDS from a
female even if he ****s her up the arse.

----------------
That's not true, but the numbers are not high in the USA.
In Africa, because anal is used for contraception, it is a pandemic!

It's a true as any of the slew of dangerous,misleading disinformation
and plain malicious lies that spews from the fingertips of this
demented neo-nazi bigot.

So if you're a normal man
****ing a woman, forget the stupid condoms, you'll never catch anything.

------------------------
That's not true, but the numbers are not high in the USA, which is
what is confusing you, that and your own homophobic stupidity.

Are you aware this anti-semitic criminal lunatic periodically claims
to be a doctor?

It's the fags and feminists who have caused this hysteria.

--------------------------
Now you're just demonstrating your idiocy.

It's all he has..

Avenger needs to be taught a lesson, preferably by a fat lassie in
high heels.

Rogered

Old July 23rd 07, 11:36 AM posted to soc.men,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.health,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.circumcision
Jake Waskett

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 20:38:41 -0700, R. Steve Walz wrote:

Jake Waskett wrote:

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 08:01:16 -0700, TLC Tugger wrote:

How about for the 25 or so years it took a half-million US men (most
of whom who were circumcised at birth) to die of AIDS.

Oh? What percentage of male US AIDS patients were circumcised at birth?

-----------------------------
Most. Dumb****.

I asked for a percentage.

In fact from that we could incorrectly infer that
circumcision CAUSES HIV!!

Sigh.

You're Jake Waskett, the guy who calls himself Wadi and that
"DrBull****@gmail".
Steve

You got the first one right.
Old July 23rd 07, 12:06 PM posted to soc.men,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.health,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.circumcision
[email protected]

On Jul 23, 8:10 pm, Brandon D Cartwright wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 01:37:55 -0700, Rogered
wro

A lesson from a fat transvestite in high heels would perhaps
be a little more salutary.

Ahhh so that's why I "looked different" to the other boys in the
showers after swim time!

Those ****ers cut me up and even worse........... they ****in'
laughed!!!!

I can see a movie in the makin' for this injustice right now: the
foreskin avengers: serving justice to the doc's who lopped our cocks.

Old July 23rd 07, 12:29 PM posted to soc.men,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.health,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.circumcision
Rogered

Default Botched circumcision of American infant boy severes entire glans!!!!!!! 10% circ complication rate "normal"

On Jul 21, 10:30 pm, "Wadi (the original)" wrote:
Rogered wrote:

Circumcision is obscene...and the finished product is mighty ugly.

Rogered

Are you one of those shallow people who formed an opinion based on a
personal preference? You got a cute little foreskin fetish perhaps?

****off. Your the sort of **** who would bites of dogs tails because
of the look. Circumcision is not as nature intended. I stand by my
initial phrase, the human cock looks and feels much better with a
foreskin.

Rogered

Old July 23rd 07, 12:31 PM posted to soc.men,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.health,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.circumcision
Rogered

On Jul 22, 5:34 pm, "Wadi (the original)" wrote:
R. Steve Walz wrote:
Wadi (the original) wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:

Wadi (the original) wrote:

Rogered wrote:

Circumcision is obscene...and the finished product is mighty ugly.

Rogered

Are you one of those shallow people who formed an opinion based on a
personal preference? You got a cute little foreskin fetish perhaps?

----------------
No, you do, and you have a reverse fetish!
Steve

Now that was an intelligent contribution Steve, but the what are we to
expect from you trailer park types?

---------------------
You're lying as always. You know I've never lived in a trailer.

And you're just trying to sidetrack my criticism of you.
Steve

As they say about you Steve, they can take the boy out of the trailer
park but they can't take the trailer park out of the boy. Learn to live
with it Steve.

Where the **** do you live Wadi ? What a ****in asshole you are. I bet
you hang around trailer parks looking for a quick handjob.

Rogered

Old July 23rd 07, 03:48 PM posted to soc.men,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.health,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.circumcision
R. Steve Walz

Jake Waskett wrote:

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 08:01:16 -0700, TLC Tugger wrote:

How about for the 25 or so years it took a half-million US men (most
of whom who were circumcised at birth) to die of AIDS.

Oh? What percentage of male US AIDS patients were circumcised at birth?

-----------------------------
Most. Dumb****.

I asked for a percentage.

----------------------
It's irrelevant. You were trying to prove something related to non-
circumcised males being more likely to get HIV. You won't succeed!
MOST males are circumcised, gays are NO different, because their
parents decided that LONG BEFORE they proved to be gay! Now that
statistic is slowly changing toward leaving males intact, moreso
every year, which I know ****es you off. Good riddance.

-----------------
As I said, I'm glad that ****es you off.

You're Jake Waskett, the guy who calls himself Wadi and that
"DrBull****@gmail".
Steve

You got the first one right.

---------------------------
Yeah, right. Watch your header, you lose track.
Steve
Old July 23rd 07, 03:52 PM posted to soc.men,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.health,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.circumcision
R. Steve Walz

R. Steve Walz wrote:
Wadi (the original) wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:

Wadi (the original) wrote:

Rogered wrote:

[...]

He appears to have this issue about people who live in trailers. I
happened to have never lived in a trailer, but I would if it was
cheap and close to work. I have NO idea why he has this weirdness
about trailers. I've been low-income several times in my life and
it would have been a good idea. It seems the asshole is some rich
dilletante that can't handle people "not of his class".
Steve