Meningitis Vaccine Information for College Students

Old October 12th 06, 11:41 PM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative
Mark Probert

Default Meningitis Vaccine Information for College Students

JOHN wrote:
"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message

Ad hominem = no argument

One day you might find out what ad hominem is, John, but I won't hold
my breath waiting.

have you discovered your main argument is ad hominem yet?

Have you discovered that your use of the term allopathy is similar?

I wont hold my breath

Please do.

Old October 19th 06, 04:53 PM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative
Sheri Nakken RN, MA, Hahnemannian Homeopath

Peter Bowditch wrote:

Dawn Richardson

As the State Leader Coordinator for the National Vaccine Information Center

Like I said, we know it's lies because Dawn Richardson is saying it.

Do you know how her extortion attempt against the builder went, Jan?
She claimed to have mold in her new house. It was caused by a broken
pipe from an air conditioner, a break which was not there at the final
inspection before she moved into the place. The builder offered to
replace the air conditioner, the drain pipe, the carpet, and finally
the house (even though the Richardsons broke the pipe after they moved
in), but Dawn kept saying "No" and tried to sue for mucho dollars.
Unfortunately for her, the builder kept a record of the correspondence
and was able to show what a liar she was.

You are ill, Peter
I know Dawn personally and she and her baby and other members of her
family were very ill from the toxic mold.
It was a tragic situation

Old October 19th 06, 10:49 PM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative
Peter Bowditch

wrote:

Peter Bowditch wrote:

[...]

Thanks for confirming the fact that she tried on an extortion attempt.
Wasn't it unfortunate that the builder kept records, including the
inspection report which showed that there was no leak when the
property was handed over?

Why didn't she accept the offer to make good all the "damage"?
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old October 20th 06, 01:35 AM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative
Sheri Nakken RN, MA, Hahnemannian Homeopath

I confirmed nothing

You are a disturbed individual

Old October 20th 06, 02:41 AM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative
Peter Bowditch

wrote:

I confirmed nothing

You are a disturbed individual

To whom are you replying? We are not psychic here. Please learn to
quote properly.
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old October 20th 06, 10:21 PM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative
Mark Probert

wrote:

I confirmed nothing

You are a disturbed individual

To whom are you replying? We are not psychic here. Please learn to
quote properly.

Quoting is the first step to discussion, something that Sheri is afraid of.