March due dates

Old September 8th 04, 01:09 AM
Mary S.

Default March due dates

How are you feeling this month, three-monthers? You're almost out of
the first trimester
(depending on how you count) -- still feeling sick and tired, or are you
starting to pick up? Do you look pregnant? Heard the heartbeat yet, or
still searching for a care provider who fits your needs? Is it feeling
real to your DH, or still sinking in? Wild dreams, hormonal mood
swings, food cravings? It's only just begun...

Old September 8th 04, 07:30 PM
Beach mum

How are you feeling this month, three-monthers? You're almost out of the
first trimester
(depending on how you count) -- still feeling sick and tired, or are you
starting to pick up?

I'm at 14 weeks and am still really tired, but some of that may be that it's
seriously hot here, we don't have a/c and E's been up a few times a week
with various pains (teething, falling, etc.). so I'm not sleeping really
well either.

Do you look pregnant?

I'm huge! Like last time, I've gained enough weight in the first trimester
(although less than last time) that my tush has grown. I can only wear
maternity clothes now as my tummy is too big for anything else. At least I
really look pg and not just fat.

Heard the heartbeat yet, or still searching for a care provider who fits
your needs?

I'm still working on finding a new doctor. I have an appointment with
someone my doula recommended tomorrow and my girlfriend is supposed to call
me with the name of her friend who is an OB so I'm planning on giving them
both a look. I've seen movement and had the nuchal fold scan with blood test
(great results) so the next big hurdle is the AFP and the discussion about
not testing for GD.

Is it feeling real to your DH, or still sinking in?

It's not even real to me. We just can't imagine our lives changing again.
It's actually funny since I remember this feeling last time of not being
able to imagine how our lives would change since our lives were so good
then. Now, E is in a great place and she's tons of fun every day. I'm sure
the new one will be great too, but there are days I'm not sure that we made
the right decision. Whatever, I know I wanted two kids close in age so this
will be good for us.

Wild dreams, hormonal mood swings, food cravings?

Crazy baby dreams, not so bad on the mood swings and the same old ice cream
cravings as last time. This time, however, time passes faster since I'm so
busy with E. Last time, as I got bigger my business got slower as people
didn't want to hire a pg lady to do consulting for them. E doesn't notice
that I'm pg so she demands the same amount of attention as always.
--
Melissa (in Los Angeles)
Mum to Elizabeth 4/13/03

Old September 8th 04, 08:02 PM
Shelley

This is me.

How are you feeling this month, three-monthers? You're almost out of
the first trimester
(depending on how you count) -- still feeling sick and tired, or are you
starting to pick up?

I'm feeling better than a month ago but brushing my teeth still is
quite a problem. I'll throw up almost every time. Somewhat tired but
not overly so.

Do you look pregnant?

No, though I hardly did with DS through my whole pregnancy.

Heard the heartbeat yet,

Not yet, can't wait to though. One of my favorite parts of pregnancy.

still searching for a care provider who fits your needs? Is it feeling
real to your DH, or still sinking in?

I don't think it will truly sink in until I start feeling some
movement and hear the heartbeat. I think then it will feel real.

Wild dreams, hormonal mood
swings, food cravings? It's only just begun...

I had a dream the other day that I had a fish tank with a dozen fish
that were jumping out of the tank to get away from something. When I
tried to fill a bowl with water so I could put them in, sand was
coming out of the tap. Does that qualify as wierd.

Seems like I've known forever that I'm pregnant and I'm still only 11
weeks. I think this is going to seem like a long pregnancy.

Shelley
mom to Jacob (2.5)
edd mar 30/05
Old September 10th 04, 05:54 AM
Jenrose

"Mary S." wrote in message

How are you feeling this month, three-monthers? You're almost out of the
first trimester
(depending on how you count) -- still feeling sick and tired, or are you
starting to pick up?

I'm almost 15 weeks, out of the first tri, but my body doesn't seem to think
so. Wah.

Do you look pregnant?

If I didn't have boobs, I'd look *very* pregnant. But my boobs grow apace
with the belly, so I look more "large" than anything. I don't *NEED* more
boob.

Heard the heartbeat yet, or
still searching for a care provider who fits your needs?

Saw heartbeat, found care providers.

Is it feeling
real to your DH, or still sinking in?

Yes.

Wild dreams, hormonal mood
swings, food cravings? It's only just begun...

Mood swings: check
Dreams: check
Food cravings: not too much.

Jenrose

Old September 29th 04, 01:27 AM
Victoria F.

"Mary S." wrote in message

How are you feeling this month, three-monthers? You're almost out of
the first trimester
(depending on how you count) -- still feeling sick and tired, or are you
starting to pick up?

Skipped all the first trimester nastiness, and starting in on the second
trimester happiness.

Do you look pregnant?

Nope. My boobs are huge, but the rest of me is about the same. I look a
little thicker around the middle, but still am wearing my normal clothes.

Heard the heartbeat yet, or
still searching for a care provider who fits your needs?

Heard the heartbeat. It was weak and erratic. We're not nervous, though,
just holding on til week 20.

Is it feeling
real to your DH, or still sinking in? Wild dreams, hormonal mood
swings, food cravings? It's only just begun...

Nope. It doesn't feel real yet, probably because I haven't had the
nastiness associated with my previous pregnancies. DH doesn't think I'm
pregnang because I haven't been a raging hormonal woman. Either that, or
he's yet to find me puking at 5 am.

March 05 due dates, TTC'ers, and new members Mary S. Pregnancy 53 July 24th 04 11:20 PM
March due dates Mary S. Pregnancy 11 February 11th 04 03:52 AM
march due dates rsitter Pregnancy 6 January 31st 04 05:33 PM
March due dates Mary Pregnancy 2 December 2nd 03 05:01 AM
March due dates April Pregnancy 8 September 10th 03 02:58 AM