3:30 AM with Contractions

Old March 13th 04, 05:06 PM
DeliciousTruffles

Default 3:30 AM with Contractions

New York Jen wrote:
Well ladies and gents, this might be it. I've been up for a while now
having contractions (that I cannot sleep through) so I figured I'd move
around a bit and come online to see if changing my horizontal position would
change anything. I just had another sitting here at the computer. They are
painful, for sure, but don't feel like I need to be on my way to the
hospital any time soon. I guess I'll take a shower and give it another hour
or so before making any real judgment calls. I'd prefer that the doctor is
well rested too! :-)

I'm really excited and looking forward to this experience. I'm eager to see
what this birth is like compared to Laszlo's. Uh oh, here comes
another...ouchie. Hmmm, they ARE getting more regular. Maybe I WILL put
hubby's coffee on and take that shower now, just in case!

I'll certainly keep you folks posted...if you don't hear anything else from
me for a few days, assume I've had the lil bugger. Please keep us (and
especially lil Laszlo) in your prayers!

How exciting!

Good luck! :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...elected=782084

~ Harriet Martineau

Old March 13th 04, 06:01 PM
Fer

New York Jen wrote:
|| Well ladies and gents, this might be it. I've been up for a while
|| now having contractions snipped

Good luck!!!!!

--?

Jenn
-WAHM
-DS Feb'92
-DD Feb'97
-Jellyfish due June 25/04

Old March 13th 04, 06:09 PM
cara

New York Jen wrote:

Well ladies and gents, this might be it. I've been up for a while now
having contractions (that I cannot sleep through) so I figured I'd move
around a bit and come online to see if changing my horizontal position would
change anything.

Woohoo! Wow, on her due date, too, amazing. Good luck, we'll look forward to a
birth story...

cara

Old March 13th 04, 08:43 PM
Cam & Shane

Ooohhhh - I hope every thing goes wonderfully for you and your family. I
can't wait to read your birth story :-)

Camille

Old March 13th 04, 09:03 PM
anon

Yay!! I hope this is it. Congratulations and BEST wishes!!!

Jill

Old March 13th 04, 09:52 PM
Em

Thinking of you and your family, Jen! Hope this it!

--
Em
mama to L-baby, almost 6 months

Old March 13th 04, 11:22 PM
Emily

Good luck! I hope you're already holding her!

--
Emily
mom to Toby 5/1/02
Old March 13th 04, 11:43 PM
Auntie Bubbles

"New York Jen" wrote in message
et...
Well ladies and gents, this might be it.

Ooohhhh!!! This is so exciting! Can't wait to hear how it all turns out.
Isn't it fun for all the rest of us! Best wishes, have a happy birthday
Jen!
Alexis

Old March 14th 04, 12:17 AM
Carol Ann

:: Well ladies and gents, this might be it. I've been up for a while now
:: having contractions (that I cannot sleep through) so I figured I'd move
:: around a bit and come online to see if changing my horizontal position
would
:: change anything. I just had another sitting here at the computer. They
are
:: painful, for sure, but don't feel like I need to be on my way to the
:: hospital any time soon. I guess I'll take a shower and give it another
hour
:: or so before making any real judgment calls. I'd prefer that the doctor
is
:: well rested too! :-)
::
:: I'm really excited and looking forward to this experience. I'm eager to
see
:: what this birth is like compared to Laszlo's. Uh oh, here comes
:: another...ouchie. Hmmm, they ARE getting more regular. Maybe I WILL put
:: hubby's coffee on and take that shower now, just in case!
::
:: I'll certainly keep you folks posted...if you don't hear anything else
from
:: me for a few days, assume I've had the lil bugger. Please keep us (and
:: especially lil Laszlo) in your prayers!
::
:: - Jen
:: Momma to 2 year old Laszlo and Due TODAY with Lily Parker!

Woohoo!!! Jen, I'm so happy for you!!! Can't wait to read about Lily's
arrival!!

~Carol Ann

Old March 14th 04, 02:46 AM
laurie