Retired Father

Old August 4th 03, 02:00 AM
J.D. Hoeye

Default Retired Father

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 17:58:03 -0700, J.D. Hoeye
wrote:

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 20:37:00 -0400, "Dave" dave@freedoms-door wrote:

rhetorical question: does he have D.I.F?

its where one needs to move thief (read 'their') testicles over to see =

at all.

Are you for real or do you have one massive set of balls? You really =

expect
a 67 year old man to provide you $800 a month. Living with your =

parents is
one thing (my children can stay with me as long as they like not matter=

how
old), but expecting that kind of money as an adult! (and through the =

courts)

Thats sick and you obviously do not give a damn about your father. I =

would
not be so suprised that when he dies he does not leave you a dime which=

at
that age could be right around the corner. That maybe the only way to =

teach
you some sense of morality in caring for others in life.

"Jackie" wrote in message
w.ca...
Hello,

I'm not sure if anyone here would know but... if my parents are in =

the
middle of a divorce right now, and my father decides to retire once =

the
divorce is settled (he's 67, so, it's not odd for him to retire) =

would be
still need to pay me child support if I am a full time student (based=

on a
60% course load per term)?! As it stands right now, if he were to =

keep on
working, he would need to pay approximately $800/month to me because =

of
his
income. If he were to retire would he still be required to pay me as =

long
as
I was a "dependent child" (i.e. a full time student... since I'm =

already
over 18)?!

Thanks in advance,

Jackie

JD
If the Facts Fail to Support Your Position,=20
Manipulate the Data.

Old August 4th 03, 07:12 AM
Randy Jabsco

yes, I figured that out and still laughed. it was good.

--
Randy

Please don't bottom-post...
It's a bitch to scroll down.

"Jackie" wrote in message
[...]

DCF wrkrs & perjury Judge writes DCF wrong. U trust them? Fern5827 Spanking 0 August 6th 04 03:04 PM
What is a Father? Mike General 20 May 4th 04 08:43 PM
Retired Father teachrmama Child Support 39 August 5th 03 06:34 AM
Father Upset With Foster Service Over Near-Drowning Of Son [email protected] General 0 June 30th 03 10:43 PM
Ten-year hell is over for a loving father Max Burke Child Support 1 June 23rd 03 09:01 PM