Missing mom of deaf child

Old September 6th 03, 07:43 PM
Malcolm

Default Missing mom of deaf child

If you can assist us find my children's mother it would be
appreciated. My son is deaf and would dearly like to see his mum again

http://www.mal.co.za

Lisa Jane Spradbrow Missing Mother in London

Mother to James and Ross, left South Africa in May 2001, went to
America, San Antonio Texas where she worked for a Michael Brevik, left
in June 2001 arrived in London and resided for a time at Hertford
Apartments 12 Hertford Street where she was registered as Ms. T Smith.
Known as Tessa or Tracy about 5ft 8ins very slim. Worked as a
consultant to a Dr Cull during the first half of 2002 and befriended a
Mr S. Brown.

Lisa Spradbrow's last known address was Suite 244, 2 Lansdowne Row,
Berkeley Square, Mayfair, London. Also seen in Putney and
Hertfordshire.

Missing person docket has been opened. Case number 2003/M/2060

Identity Number: 660822 0015 089

Passport Number: 425761243

Information can be sent via sms, cheap, secure and fast

South Africa 082 293 1223

International 2782 293 1223