Curious

Old July 25th 03, 07:55 AM
Dana Nava

Default Curious

Wondering if any of you folks are from Canada? I am from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. *shrug* My ex left me when I was 6 months pregnant...he is from Mexico, and ran home when he decided he couldn't face up to being a father..and now, I say..thank goddess! LOL. Our marriage wasn't all that great..and shouldn't have happened..whirl wind romance..I actually got pregnant JUST after marriage though..so no we didn't get married because of my son.. We just thought we loved each other.. Anyways.. yeah..was curious is all.

Dana
Old July 25th 03, 10:07 AM

Dana Nava wrote:
Wondering if any of you folks are from Canada? I am from Saskatoon,
Saskatchewan. *shrug* My ex left me when I was 6 months
pregnant...he is from Mexico, and ran home when he decided he
couldn't face up to being a father..and now, I say..thank goddess!
LOL. Our marriage wasn't all that great..and shouldn't have
happened..whirl wind romance..I actually got pregnant JUST after
marriage though..so no we didn't get married because of my son.. We
just thought we loved each other.. Anyways.. yeah..was curious is
all.

Dana

I'm not from Canada but I live in Vancouver! The other one, way down in the
other Washington! In the US. I live right across the river from Portland,
Oregon. And my ex left me when I was about 2 months pregnant and looking
back I'm grateful in a way but still pretty mad too. I guess I wish he
would have stood by me but from afar, you know? So, how old is your son?
Mine is 16 and an ungrateful little snot but otherwise a great person to
everyone else and he'll probably turn out ok after a little more growing up
and concentrated effort on my part and social services, I hope. How are you
doing?

Old July 25th 03, 05:45 PM
CME

"Dana Nava" wrote in message
. ca...
Wondering if any of you folks are from Canada? I am from Saskatoon,
Saskatchewan. *shrug* My ex left me when I was 6 months pregnant...he is
from Mexico, and ran home when he decided he couldn't face up to being a
father..and now, I say..thank goddess! LOL. Our marriage wasn't all that
great..and shouldn't have happened..whirl wind romance..I actually got
pregnant JUST after marriage though..so no we didn't get married because of
my son.. We just thought we loved each other.. Anyways.. yeah..was
curious is all.

Dana

Hey fellow Canadian! I'm from Edmonton, AB. Yaaahhh we have another one!
lol

So how old is your son? I have twins boys who are 7 and 1/2. Wow time
flies.

Christine

Old July 25th 03, 07:18 PM
ŠkatŠ

"Dana Nava" wrote in message . ca...
Wondering if any of you folks are from Canada? I am from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. *shrug* My ex left me when I was 6 months pregnant...he is from Mexico, and ran home when he decided he couldn't face up to being a father..and now, I say..thank goddess! LOL. Our marriage wasn't all that great..and shouldn't have happened..whirl wind romance..I actually got pregnant JUST after marriage though..so no we didn't get married because of my son.. We just thought we loved each other.. Anyways.. yeah..was curious is all.

Dana

---
Hey, I'm from Canada... Same as Christine, I am from Edmonton. How old is your son? I've had 2 boys, Brandon is 2 and a half and Zachary is 3 and a half now. (Long story about that, don't think many care, maybe I'll get into it some day...)
My ex is from Malaysia. lol We pretty much had a mutual agreement on breaking up when I was about 4 months pregnant (everything went downhill from the day I found out I was pregnant) He, too, ran home, but not to Mexico or Malaysia (hehe he was actually born here anyways) He just ran home to mommy and daddy to hide. Our relationship started out great (We had so much in common - everything from the love of our (computer) art to music, sports, interests...

Oh yea, me and Saskatoon seem to have a love/hate relationship. I've got many relatives in Saskatoon, and a couple friends.

Old July 25th 03, 10:58 PM
Dana Nava

Love/hate relationship with Saskatoon? *raised brow* Okay..dare I ask?
*wry grin*
The running home to mommy and daddy thing seems to be the norm for plenty of
men I know. Scary thought. Last man *hah, hah* I was speaking to was 30
and told me he still wasn't really to grow up, still lived with his
parents..etc. Sad situation it is.
I am actually not upset for the fact that Mauricio left us...like I had
stated..it was for the best. The only bad part about it is now, Damian asks
a lot of questions about daddy that I really don't know. And he even during
play sessions acts out that his dad was bad and can't live with us.. I
don't know, tried to explain it, but he doesn't grasp the concept. He just
sees it as his dad isn't a good person and therefore cannot live with us.
*sigh*
"ŠkatŠ" wrote in message
. ..
. ca...

Old July 25th 03, 11:05 PM
Betsy

"ŠkatŠ" wrote in message . ..
[...]

Kat,
I notice you have mentioned Zachary before in your posts, but don't talk about him. I wanted you to know I do care, if and when you are willing to share. Just a friendly note to you about that.

I am NOT from Canada, and have never visited, although I would like to visit. I am a Florida girl, born and raised. I don't think I could take all that cold and snow.

Betsy
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Old July 26th 03, 03:43 AM
CME

"Dana Nava" wrote in message
. ca...
My son is 3 years old..going on 15.. LOL He refuses to accept that he is

child. Quite a little smarty pants..but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Generally keeps me on my toes, always busy doing something.
Finally after all this time, getting back into the dating scene. *sigh*
Not so easy this time..don't know why I thought I would be..I thought I

was
picky before...LOL..now, it's a whole new ballgame. The men I meet here

in
Saskatoon..well, not much to say for them. And no..I don't go to the
bars..because I KNOW what is there, and I don't care for it.
How do you guys do it?

I tried the online dating venture. Worked for me. (But you have to weed out
the wackos. Hey, not unlike real life. lol)

Chrisitne

Old July 26th 03, 05:19 PM
ŠkatŠ

"CME" wrote in message ...

"Dana Nava" wrote in message
[...]

Oh yea... The Internet wackos... I found one of them. Good thing he loves
me from Brazil!

For those of you curious about my livelihood..... screedmonkey General 1 April 19th 04 12:38 AM
curious about origin of this street rhyme Bob Syr General 10 March 30th 04 05:21 AM
Curious about vaccine exemptions for kids Marisa G Kids Health 0 March 8th 04 09:22 PM
Curious Plissken Pregnancy 15 February 14th 04 09:16 PM
Read It Before You Eat It! E*P*krm(][ John Smith Kids Health 1 July 22nd 03 09:33 PM